Author Topic: I'VE CROSSED OVER TO THE DARK SIDE !!!  (Read 2700 times)

NotoriousTDA

Re: I'VE CROSSED OVER TO THE DARK SIDE !!!
« Reply #135 on: May 14, 2010, 07:30:32 AM »
How can you say jay hasnt influenced the game like he says he has?

He's your favourite rapper's favourite rapper. He is the biggest name in hip hop music. Every album this muthafucka has put out has gone gold.

saying he hasnt influenced the game is the dumbest thing ive ever heard.

seriously there's no point in even indulging the conversation, let the haters hate

Did you seriously think Jay-z Started the Cocaine rap?

Vol 1-3 were dope, Kingdom Come shits on I Am or Nastradamus
Allot of the hooks are lame as fuck, that ruins those albums.

But in the end it's all subjective...

i dunno i thought i heard that in an interview or someshit.....(it was prolly a jay-z interview, har har har)

BUT ANYWAY MUTHAFUCKA,

JAY-Z > YA MOMS NIGGUH!

Jaydc

« Reply #136 on: May 14, 2010, 07:31:50 AM »
Kain is also a black nerd that thinks nikki minaj makes good music.

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #137 on: May 14, 2010, 07:38:02 AM »
Kain is also a black nerd that thinks nikki minaj makes good music.

THAT DOESNT MATTER.

the fact is he used to hate, but now he appreciates.

DONT HATE, APPRECIATE!

Jaydc

« Reply #138 on: May 14, 2010, 08:44:09 AM »
Like I said,I own most of jays albums an have seen him in concert.Its not hate,its the truth.

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #139 on: May 14, 2010, 09:09:01 AM »
Like I said,I own most of jays albums an have seen him in concert.Its not hate,its the truth.

IN YOUR MIND MAYBE.

P.S. CORMEGA SUCKS THE BIG ONE, DOGGIE.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #140 on: May 14, 2010, 09:13:18 AM »
I'm done with this argument because Jay-Z fans are gettin too emotional with this dose of reality, but I'ma end on this: Jay's discog doesn't touch Nas's discog, and Nas has a pretty weak discography.

God bless and good night  :)
Shalom

Jaydc

« Reply #141 on: May 14, 2010, 09:18:31 AM »

IN YOUR MIND MAYBE.

P.S. CORMEGA SUCKS THE BIG ONE, DOGGIE.

LOL yes,cormega sucks but wiz khalifa and drake are great artists and jay z invented cocaine rap.How old are you?14?

Jaydc

« Reply #142 on: May 14, 2010, 09:31:05 AM »
And why is wiz in the pic holding alcohol with his shirt off in a room alone with two guys.hes about to get some groupie love?

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #143 on: May 14, 2010, 10:39:53 AM »
black album had like 3 or 4 really dope songs, the rest was garbage

Moment of Clarity, What More Can I Say, Threat, Encore, Dirt off Your Shoulder, Justify My Thug, Allure, Lucifer are garbage?  Your opinion is now void. Exit thread. The only weak song on that album was Change Clothes. I'd put the Black Album over The Blueprint. And I've never even paid attention to who produced what until now.

Dirt off your shoulder is good, the rest of those songs are boring/corny.  Yes garbage.

lol @ exit thread,  why don't you respond to the rest of my post?  Break out Jays albums and rate them.  Were you the one telling me that I haven't even heard jay's albums?  Not that I give a shit, but I'll run circles around you on this if you want.  I need some entertainment this afternoon till I get off work anyway. 

Without cheating, name me 3 dope songs off of every album that wasn't a single.  You can't do it.  Jay is so far from having the best discog that it's almost laughable.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #144 on: May 14, 2010, 02:29:04 PM »
black album had like 3 or 4 really dope songs, the rest was garbage

Moment of Clarity, What More Can I Say, Threat, Encore, Dirt off Your Shoulder, Justify My Thug, Allure, Lucifer are garbage?  Your opinion is now void. Exit thread. The only weak song on that album was Change Clothes. I'd put the Black Album over The Blueprint. And I've never even paid attention to who produced what until now.

Dirt off your shoulder is good, the rest of those songs are boring/corny.  Yes garbage.

lol @ exit thread,  why don't you respond to the rest of my post?  Break out Jays albums and rate them.  Were you the one telling me that I haven't even heard jay's albums?  Not that I give a shit, but I'll run circles around you on this if you want.  I need some entertainment this afternoon till I get off work anyway. 

Without cheating, name me 3 dope songs off of every album that wasn't a single.  You can't do it.  Jay is so far from having the best discog that it's almost laughable.

your opinion isn't worth anything anymore. You just called a classic album garbage. 3 songs? I just listed the entire album. Fuck outta here.

Sikotic™

« Reply #145 on: May 14, 2010, 04:19:55 PM »
I love how not thinking jay z is the greatest is somehow construed as hate
This.

and LOL @ Black Album being a classic. It was okay, but classic? hahahahahhahahahaha

OK. Now I'm really done with this ridiculous discussion. Adios.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #146 on: May 14, 2010, 05:55:02 PM »
Anyone who thinks stillmatic had shitty production is delusional. Might not have been no dre or neptunes shit but dudes music was top notch.

It aint like only a few cats think stillmatic is better than blueprint, thats a big wave right there.

Regardless if u like blueprint more or not, anyone who thinks stillmatic is terrible on the production side is an idiot.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2010, 06:50:18 PM by LyRiCaL_G »

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #147 on: May 14, 2010, 06:00:59 PM »
Oh and on a side note, i just thought id give props to jay-z dirt on your shoulders, i remember when this dropped, timbaland laced him with a classic beat and its still fresh today and jayz did his thang on that, no joke.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #148 on: May 14, 2010, 06:59:26 PM »
If nothing else, this thread has reminded me how much good music Jay-Z has released over the years. Time to go put in some old records 8)

Jome

« Reply #149 on: May 14, 2010, 08:48:38 PM »
This thread