Author Topic: so big face 100 isn at it again (Claim He Took Their Brakelights Concept  (Read 1501 times)

BIGWORM

Re: so big face 100 isn at it again (Claim He Took Their Brakelights Concept
« Reply #30 on: August 10, 2010, 12:05:44 AM »
What a stupid reason to start a family argument over a ALBUM COVER?

Man if this is real and not a  publicity stunt Fase is a stooge he should have his bro's back. I'm also starting to wonder how hard these people from COMPTON truly are because they seem like petty bottom feeders in all these video's.

Black Wall Street is starting to make COMPTON < in old english letters, Look like a bunch of PEASANTS!

adamanthraxe

• 'G'
« Reply #31 on: August 10, 2010, 02:09:52 AM »
This homeboy is shady for always talkin down on his fam like this

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: August 10, 2010, 02:15:42 AM »
was he really drinkin tequila out of a sippy cup?

LOL.  It looked like some kids cup you get from Denny's.

Whatever the problem is, whether it's on Game, on Big Fase, or both, it still makes Fase and his crew look stupid.  Complaining about what Game didn't do for them, is all Fase knows how to do.  How long ago has Brazil Street Records been around and what have we seen from them?  Basically nothing.  We've got a wack ass mixtape from Fase called "Bloody Money" and no tape from Greedy, whose supposedly their main star.  Fase needs to get his business mentality straight and leave his issue with Game behind.

True. And Fase meant to be the big bro? Fase is a joke.

YSH

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • hi
« Reply #33 on: August 10, 2010, 05:28:25 AM »
who here "realer" than game. who here got shot up for drug dealin.

yall cant talk that fake real shit if u aint dun shit. game might b a fake to them catz still doin shit but yo game aint clamiin shit now is he

he a rapper rappin bout his past experience

btw I think dats bishop lamont on the computer behind

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: August 10, 2010, 05:50:27 AM »
What he took the name? He didnt take the songs right? Not sayin takin the name is cool but y wait til brake lights takes off unlike red room?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: August 10, 2010, 01:18:40 PM »
again the fans for the save hahahaha, everybody family handle shit different, and as far as taking the break lights concept game did do it,it's the art of war he know he's way more popular then fase and he know his fans and stans are gonna find reason to support em on it,same way he made up the story about ras kass talking about his did and how it "really hurt him and he's gonna defend his family" he know y'all buy his story's so he runs with it,may not be real but smart when it comes to business,it's a great technique hillbillies been using forever yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

amazing25

« Reply #36 on: August 10, 2010, 02:58:59 PM »
who here "realer" than game. who here got shot up for drug dealin.

yall cant talk that fake real shit if u aint dun shit. game might b a fake to them catz still doin shit but yo game aint clamiin shit now is he

he a rapper rappin bout his past experience

btw I think dats bishop lamont on the computer behind

Getting shot does not make you gangsta...But what most people dont realise is that the fact that Game got shot, at least means that he was actually selling dope and doing what he raps about.

There are rappers out there who lived in the nice neighboorhoods and never done a single day in the ghetto(Dre,Cube,Ross,Young Gunz,etc)

Tha fact that we know Game got shot and robbed for drugs and shit tells us that he was actually in the hood, broke and doing what most thugs do.

you can get a team of niggaz and fabricate your past, make niggaz say you sold dope(Rick Ross, Plies) and in reality be a CO or Nurse(plies) but you cannt fabricate the shots.

Shots dont make you gangsta, but the fact that you got shot, means you were not somewhere in Sunnyville, working as a nurse and came out Being a Goon.

Besides, Most Games shit i respect on the mic is about love for his kids, being a father, being a man against the pressure during DA days, rapping about being broke, coming from disfunctional family etc.

Game is one of the realest dudes out there.Thats Why Many rappers still respect him and he riding with the same friends..

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: August 10, 2010, 05:20:48 PM »
So if game rap bout slangin, or whatever it is vs takin his kids 2 the mall..he a fake? He aint doin gangsta shit now but he rappin bout it
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

amazing25

« Reply #38 on: August 10, 2010, 05:56:44 PM »
So if game rap bout slangin, or whatever it is vs takin his kids 2 the mall..he a fake? He aint doin gangsta shit now but he rappin bout it

yeah but thats whay gangsta rap is...at least he admits that he aint reallly doing none of that in the interview and says that no other rappers really doing it...Real talk thou.Which rapper is slanging now? I wouldnt be suprised if Big Fase 100 and his rap niggaz aint active no more..

Not that niggaz is scared. Just that any kind of rap makes better money..Unless you Lary Hoover....Wooooooh....Big Meech....Woooah...you aint really getting no drug money..

Game was selling drugs with Fase, them niggaz on the pictures look broke as fuck.

Them niggaz selling crack and shit just to get by...I dont See Spider living in Mansions and shit and i belive he is still active with his slanging Game etc...

Even Spider Is probably no active anymore.

Just rapping...PUt it this way...Game makes drug references in music for niggaz that are still doing in.

Same with Ross...He aint never sold a brick, but he is making BMF shit and i bet all them downsouth niggaz in the trap, cooking crack and wilding to "I think im big Meech...Woaaaaaaaaah"

Sometimes its not about what the rapper say and what he does, its the music he makes that relates to you.

friscoliving

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #39 on: August 10, 2010, 06:18:51 PM »
the only dude i recognize in this is fase, i dont see anybody who used to be there when game still fucked with fase and all them. Its like a whole new crew for both cliques haha wheres wackstar wheres p nut all them fools that would be in games videos. No wonder why fase got these dudes who never even knew game probably talking

amazing25

« Reply #40 on: August 10, 2010, 11:05:18 PM »
^^Big Wy,Wacko,Menace,Frogg, all them niggaz still fuck with Game...Whiteboy etc...

Whats worse is that when the first time Fase and Game reconciled when Big Dreams Dropped, Game and Fase talked and said niggaz on the other side went talking shit and made the relationship even worse..That was Black Friday bitch..Now both of them aint fucking with them clown niggaz.

Same is gonna happen to these middle ass hoes...Fase and Game are brothers..They Fued over bs...They gonna reconcile but the bitch ass niggaz that went burning Game on the mag are gonna burn the bridges..

Thats why Fase got all the new niggaz with him...Becoz when 1st Time Game reconciled, they had to drop off some niggaz...Now Fase got new crew.

Game wins...Fase is gonna bitch more but win as well...But niggaz in the middle are gonna burn the both ends of the bridge and their plate is gonna have nails in it.

Game is still eating off a plate thats overflowing..Still Living Lavish and Getting G4 Plane Money....Fase is eating BK.

WE still caked as fuck...We Cack,We Cake,We Eat, We Burn money, we Run Rap, We Soon gonna run RNB,and When RED album Drops niggaz gonna be so fed that we gonna need BWS Personal Trainers to keep them in shape!

friscoliving

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #41 on: August 10, 2010, 11:41:12 PM »
but foreal anyone remember when fase and all them were talking hella shit about game sometime after DA dropped or before or some shit and game and some fools rolled up to the block surprising fase and them and game sent his goons loose on them? LOL game ordered AR to choke out black friday or some shit and he did, i remember fase was bitching about it cuz game brought a gun to the block that day like it really hurt fase that game was carrying some shit on him

For Teh Lulz

• 'G'
  • No , not really.
« Reply #42 on: August 11, 2010, 06:52:25 AM »
^^Big Wy,Wacko,Menace,Frogg, all them niggaz still fuck with Game...Whiteboy etc...

Whats worse is that when the first time Fase and Game reconciled when Big Dreams Dropped, Game and Fase talked and said niggaz on the other side went talking shit and made the relationship even worse..That was Black Friday bitch..Now both of them aint fucking with them clown niggaz.

Same is gonna happen to these middle ass hoes...Fase and Game are brothers..They Fued over bs...They gonna reconcile but the bitch ass niggaz that went burning Game on the mag are gonna burn the bridges..

Thats why Fase got all the new niggaz with him...Becoz when 1st Time Game reconciled, they had to drop off some niggaz...Now Fase got new crew.

Game wins...Fase is gonna bitch more but win as well...But niggaz in the middle are gonna burn the both ends of the bridge and their plate is gonna have nails in it.

Game is still eating off a plate thats overflowing..Still Living Lavish and Getting G4 Plane Money....Fase is eating BK.

WE still caked as fuck...We Cack,We Cake,We Eat, We Burn money, we Run Rap, We Soon gonna run RNB,and When RED album Drops niggaz gonna be so fed that we gonna need BWS Personal Trainers to keep them in shape!

amazing 25... are you fucking serious ? I mean okay i admit i prefer game over some west coast artist .. but this is beyond stanning ... go get some help .. get your shit together man.
CAN I HAZ D;

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: August 11, 2010, 07:37:46 AM »
Lol^^
Cube

h2k4

« Reply #44 on: August 11, 2010, 10:13:59 AM »
but foreal anyone remember when fase and all them were talking hella shit about game sometime after DA dropped or before or some shit and game and some fools rolled up to the block surprising fase and them and game sent his goons loose on them? LOL game ordered AR to choke out black friday or some shit and he did, i remember fase was bitching about it cuz game brought a gun to the block that day like it really hurt fase that game was carrying some shit on him

I remembered that.  But I think AR was the one who got choked out, lol.  But you're right though.  It seems like none of the original guys were there.  Allred is the only one that was in there.  I think the other guys that wanted a rap career distanced themselves from Fase.  Just look at G. Malone.