Author Topic: so big face 100 isn at it again (Claim He Took Their Brakelights Concept  (Read 1504 times)

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: so big face 100 isn at it again (Claim He Took Their Brakelights Concept
« Reply #45 on: August 11, 2010, 04:50:51 PM »
who here "realer" than game. who here got shot up for drug dealin.

yall cant talk that fake real shit if u aint dun shit. game might b a fake to them catz still doin shit but yo game aint clamiin shit now is he

he a rapper rappin bout his past experience

btw I think dats bishop lamont on the computer behind

Getting shot does not make you gangsta...But what most people dont realise is that the fact that Game got shot, at least means that he was actually selling dope and doing what he raps about.

There are rappers out there who lived in the nice neighboorhoods and never done a single day in the ghetto(Dre,Cube,Ross,Young Gunz,etc)

Tha fact that we know Game got shot and robbed for drugs and shit tells us that he was actually in the hood, broke and doing what most thugs do.

you can get a team of niggaz and fabricate your past, make niggaz say you sold dope(Rick Ross, Plies) and in reality be a CO or Nurse(plies) but you cannt fabricate the shots.

Shots dont make you gangsta, but the fact that you got shot, means you were not somewhere in Sunnyville, working as a nurse and came out Being a Goon.

Besides, Most Games shit i respect on the mic is about love for his kids, being a father, being a man against the pressure during DA days, rapping about being broke, coming from disfunctional family etc.

Game is one of the realest dudes out there.Thats Why Many rappers still respect him and he riding with the same friends..

nurses and co's can do some gangsta shit to you know, just like a game show contestant and ex stripper just saying ;D yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #46 on: August 11, 2010, 04:53:20 PM »
We should do a vote...

Democracy... Bye amazing25.. lol

friscoliving

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #47 on: August 11, 2010, 06:02:25 PM »
i remember conflicting stories and a middleman said AR handled some business friday was saying the opposite obviously at the end of the day game went back there and sent his goons loose after they were all saying he got nobody with him etc.. hahah yea allred was there and i remember him talking hella shit from the beginning that whole situation is fucked i give it to fase for not being a "yes man" because thats who game surrounds himself around now. It's hurt him too

but foreal anyone remember when fase and all them were talking hella shit about game sometime after DA dropped or before or some shit and game and some fools rolled up to the block surprising fase and them and game sent his goons loose on them? LOL game ordered AR to choke out black friday or some shit and he did, i remember fase was bitching about it cuz game brought a gun to the block that day like it really hurt fase that game was carrying some shit on him

I remembered that.  But I think AR was the one who got choked out, lol.  But you're right though.  It seems like none of the original guys were there.  Allred is the only one that was in there.  I think the other guys that wanted a rap career distanced themselves from Fase.  Just look at G. Malone.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: August 11, 2010, 09:18:03 PM »
Not that niggaz is scared. Just that any kind of rap makes better money..Unless you Lary Hoover....Wooooooh....Big Meech....Woooah...you aint really getting no drug money..
 ::)^^^^^^ and you know this how? and are you blacc?

Sometimes its not about what the rapper say and what he does, its the music he makes that relates to you.
^^^^this i get and understand, but what fans need to realize is that it's still equals who really do this shit that hate frauds,and if they could catch these equals slip'n,shit gone cracc. the streets ain't no joke and it's equals out there who don't really give a fucc, and alot of you fans will say how shit is dumb and immature (and this lil nugget that i laugh at "people don't really bang no more" haha) yet the music y'all want to hear contains this content. yell

h2k4

« Reply #49 on: August 11, 2010, 10:21:16 PM »
i remember conflicting stories and a middleman said AR handled some business friday was saying the opposite obviously at the end of the day game went back there and sent his goons loose after they were all saying he got nobody with him etc.. hahah yea allred was there and i remember him talking hella shit from the beginning that whole situation is fucked i give it to fase for not being a "yes man" because thats who game surrounds himself around now. It's hurt him too

I'm sure if Game was paying them, Fase would become a yes man, lol.  But you're right, Game doesn't seem to have anybody around him that will tell him what's really up.

amazing25

« Reply #50 on: August 11, 2010, 10:24:11 PM »
Not that niggaz is scared. Just that any kind of rap makes better money..Unless you Lary Hoover....Wooooooh....Big Meech....Woooah...you aint really getting no drug money..
 ::)^^^^^^ and you know this how? and are you blacc?

Sometimes its not about what the rapper say and what he does, its the music he makes that relates to you.
^^^^this i get and understand, but what fans need to realize is that it's still equals who really do this shit that hate frauds,and if they could catch these equals slip'n,shit gone cracc. the streets ain't no joke and it's equals out there who don't really give a fucc, and alot of you fans will say how shit is dumb and immature (and this lil nugget that i laugh at "people don't really bang no more" haha) yet the music y'all want to hear contains this content. yell

SHUT UP!!! SHUT THE FUCK UP!             SHUT UP!

I HOPE YOU GET RAPED BY A PACK ON KAMBOJIANS!

amazing25

« Reply #51 on: August 11, 2010, 10:26:46 PM »

yall cant talk that fake real shit if u aint dun shit. game might b a fake to them catz still doin shit but yo game aint clamiin shit now is he

Getting shot does not make you gangsta...But what most people dont realise is that the fact that Game got shot, at least means that he was actually selling dope and doing what he raps about.

There are rappers out there who lived in the nice neighboorhoods and never done a single day in the ghetto(Dre,Cube,Ross,Young Gunz,etc)

Tha fact that we know Game got shot and robbed for drugs and shit tells us that he was actually in the hood, broke and doing what most thugs do.

you can get a team of niggaz and fabricate your past, make niggaz say you sold dope(Rick Ross, Plies) and in reality be a CO or Nurse(plies) but you cannt fabricate the shots.

Shots dont make you gangsta, but the fact that you got shot, means you were not somewhere in Sunnyville, working as a nurse and came out Being a Goon.

Besides, Most Games shit i respect on the mic is about love for his kids, being a father, being a man against the pressure during DA days, rapping about being broke, coming from disfunctional family etc.

Game is one of the realest dudes out there.Thats Why Many rappers still respect him and he riding with the same friends..

nurses and co's can do some gangsta shit to you know, just like a game show contestant and ex stripper just saying ;D yell

Why you still here,...the way you type is so annoying...its clear you are an immigrant..

I remember watching this Bone thugs Documentary and there was some Indian Fan,skinny ass fagget...hardly speaking english right "RIP EAZY E...Man its So Hard Without him....."

Hard? Whats so hard without Eazy E? lol...I still remember that shit..

Many rappes have such a corny fanbase...Game,50...APpealing to Europeans and shit...Sound fucking retarded.

I bet you one of them...On the real..I can see that you are an immigrant.

Stay home bruh...That acne on your face is scary..And start saving up for a new face...

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: August 12, 2010, 01:44:46 PM »
What u mean look at g malone...dont big fase manage him anymore
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: August 12, 2010, 01:56:03 PM »

Why you still here,...the way you type is so annoying...its clear you are an immigrant..

I remember watching this Bone thugs Documentary and there was some Indian Fan,skinny ass fagget...hardly speaking english right "RIP EAZY E...Man its So Hard Without him....."

Hard? Whats so hard without Eazy E? lol...I still remember that shit..

Many rappes have such a corny fanbase...Game,50...APpealing to Europeans and shit...Sound fucking retarded.

I bet you one of them...On the real..I can see that you are an immigrant.

Stay home bruh...That acne on your face is scary..And start saving up for a new face...
you keep nigga outta yo text you new zealand hillbilly, and take off them game pom pom's and picc his pubes outta yo teeth,fucc you and the bushwaccer's bitch  >:( yell

Sikotic™

« Reply #54 on: August 12, 2010, 06:39:07 PM »
What the fuck is this, the WWE?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #55 on: August 13, 2010, 01:47:21 AM »
so you´re just all going to feed the troll ??

MrJas

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: August 13, 2010, 03:36:54 AM »
don't feed this faggot

amazing25 you're a fuckwit lol
You expect me to download an album that isn't real?  Sorry, but I can't sign this.