Author Topic: DUBCNN: Exclusive Interview With Big Bad 40 aka 40 Glocc (DONT SLEEP)  (Read 364 times)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
http://www.dubcnn.com/
http://www.dubcnn.com/interviews/40glocc2010/

Exclusive Interview With Big Bad 40 aka 40 Glocc - By : Rud - July 17, 2010

40 Glocc, now known as Big Bad 40 took time to speak to Dubcnn recently about his recent moniker shift, his current label situation, single release and of course the release of his long awaited album "N.W.A. (New World Agenda)."

As we told you last month, with the release of Welcome To California Remix featuring E-40, Snoop Dogg, Too Short, Xzibit & Seven which was produced By Darren Vegas - 40 Glocc aka Big Bad 40 is dropping his upcoming solo project later this summer.

In this interview we find out the reason for the album delays, the label issues he has experienced as well as getting his current take on beefs and his plans for the future. For all this and more check out the interview in full below.

Exclusive Interview With 40 Glocc (Big Bad 40) (July 2010)

If you missed the initial single "Damn", featuring singer/reality tv star Ray J check it out now and stay tuned to Dubcnn for more news and audio from the forthcoming "N.W.A." project.

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
drop your comments

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

LONDON!!

good shit
"get this money by any means nessassary"

bullet_wrongkind

TheWestcoastExecutive

• Lil Geezy
Re: DUBCNN: Exclusive Interview With Big Bad 40 aka 40 Glocc (DONT SLEEP)
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2010, 02:36:21 PM »
40 Glocc Str8 just same ol' same ol' Westcoast Gangbang...We tired of that
The Westcoast Executive

$oKhalifas

• 'G'
  • NOWTHAT$GANG$TA BKA $oCal P$ycho
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2010, 03:17:46 PM »
Interview was Ok I guess, a lil stale maybe.  I find it funny how he reps G-Unit harbody saying it's all family when you only met 50 because of prodigy and prodigy aint even full G-unit, so what does that make you like 1/4 G-unit  :laugh:.  These bums would chop off they left foot to have just an ounce of G-unit DNA in their bloodline (or cuzzline, whatever theyre all queers).   Why dont you represent Infamous/Mobb Deep more instead of diccryding a bigger name to get your wack ass music out?

And Menace still wants that fade, quit making excuses.

$oKhalifas

• 'G'
  • NOWTHAT$GANG$TA BKA $oCal P$ycho
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2010, 03:18:34 PM »
double post
« Last Edit: August 12, 2010, 01:20:30 PM by NTG »

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2010, 01:33:28 AM »
THis NTG guy is a pure hater.................just cause he mentioned 50 cent doesn't mean antything negative towards this cat.......If i was a rapper dioing an interview for dubcnn and i had toured with 50 cent i would have mentioned it as well.......plus this other cat.....is whack as hell saying same old tired shit of gangsta rap.........If you dont like rap then get the fuck off the rap website....comment on the dudes skills not on the genre.......

anyways...does this dude have a dope mixtape or not?? perhaps that would have been a good idea to mention in the interview ......

"How come you dont have a mixtape"

OR "YOur mixtape is a banger"

or if the mixtape was no good...........

you can say

"How long did you work on your mixtape? do you consider it your best work?"  this way you let the fans know the mixtape sucks without dissing the dude you are interviewing and getting hung up on...........

just some ideas for a more complete interview.........
« Last Edit: August 11, 2010, 01:45:23 AM by Smackdog »
"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"