Author Topic: NFL Week 8 Thread  (Read 820 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: NFL Week 8 predictions
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2010, 01:39:54 PM »

And it's working very well, but they destroyed the defense by going back to the 3-4 and firing Fewel. They should have kept Fewel and let him at least run the D alone and let Gailey run the offense and handle the big decisions. Just like what they did in New Orleans. Williams was in complete control of the defense and Payton called the plays on offense.

I don't know enough about the talent on the Bills defense or about Chan's history as a head coach working with defenses (as he did in Dallas) so I will take your word for it.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2010, 01:54:49 PM »

And it's working very well, but they destroyed the defense by going back to the 3-4 and firing Fewel. They should have kept Fewel and let him at least run the D alone and let Gailey run the offense and handle the big decisions. Just like what they did in New Orleans. Williams was in complete control of the defense and Payton called the plays on offense.

I don't know enough about the talent on the Bills defense or about Chan's history as a head coach working with defenses (as he did in Dallas) so I will take your word for it.

Let's just say that when you don't have a proper nose tackle and your DEs are so small they can rotate as LBs you probably shouldn't be a 3-4 defense. But the offense is really doing well. However since I have KC as my fantasy D I hope Buffalo doesn't score too much.

Lunatic

« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2010, 12:33:45 PM »
There record doesn't justify how good they actually are; just like the Titans.
Man, I wish the Titans were as good as the Jets. That's looking like a super bowl winning team out there vs. the Packers. It's the Jets offense that especially scares me.

Titans 'bout to handle the Chargers in SD
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Lunatic

« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2010, 12:51:19 PM »
Jets just ran a QB sneak on 1st & 10 lol

4 Jets trips to Packer territory - 3 turnovers, 1 missed FG

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2010, 12:56:38 PM »
THAT WAS P.I. on greenbay on that 4th down

fuck this shit
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2010, 12:57:17 PM »
hilarious how GB gets 3 huge calls from the refs PLUS a big no-call

if I was there i'd throw some batteries at the ref

oh and this is no excuse for Sanchez's crappy play.
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Lunatic

« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2010, 12:58:28 PM »
That was definitely not a P.I. If so, softest P.I. ever lol

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2010, 01:03:45 PM »
ok now this last drive was all on the playcalling lol

but yes that was PI on the drive before

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2010, 01:04:32 PM »
this is a deflating loss....thank god it's to an NFC team instead of AFC team but still i'd much rather have that W

oh well...time to look for next week (@ Detroit)

Lunatic

« Reply #24 on: October 31, 2010, 01:05:41 PM »
no excuses though, the ref didnt make u turn it over 3 times, miss a FG and try a stupid fake punt that lead to a packer FG (making this a TD game now, not FG - huge difference).

You're about to get blanked and that's embarrassing

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #25 on: October 31, 2010, 01:46:18 PM »
What a joke of a game lol.

This is a loss that doesn't hurt though. Offensively we looked weak, but there were some BULLSHIT calls left & right today. We handed them 3 points on a good call for the fake punt.

I know we could run this game back in a week & Jets could win by 14; doesn't concern me.

We got the Lions & Browns the next two weeks; finally some gimmies (besides the Bills).

Fun Fact: All the Titans wins this season have come when Chris Johnson has 100+ yards or else they lose. The only game they won when CJ didn't have 100+ was when Kerry Collins threw for 276. ;D 8)

Hand VY that MVP prontooo.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #26 on: October 31, 2010, 01:47:30 PM »
Brett Favre is a fucking warrior, man.

What an animal; people only hate on him because he makes a big deal in the off season.

Lunatic

« Reply #27 on: October 31, 2010, 01:49:48 PM »
I been a Titans fan since 98. Long before I knew who Vince Young even was. I'll be a Titans long after VY is no longer a Titan. And that can be next year or 10 years from now.

Keep comin with the VY & CJ shit, I don't care, I like the Titans, not individuals.

Score a point at home  :D

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #28 on: October 31, 2010, 01:51:33 PM »
What a nail-biter in KC. Haley is really screwing with the team with his going for it on 4th downs, but they squeaked out in the end and that's all that counts. 5-2 and soon to be AFC West Champs. And for all the haters that say they almost lost to Buffalo they aren't that good and didn't say that about Baltimore, I could care less what you think.

Lunatic

« Reply #29 on: October 31, 2010, 01:53:32 PM »
And since I l like to make your "fun facts" like stupid week in, week out, just off the top of the dome I will make your "fact" look ridiculously meaningless.

On a 30-3 Monday night win that Young left after we were already winning 7-0 in 2minutes (he threw a TD), Young got the deserved win because we won 30-3 and he left with a 7 point lead (again, just 2 mins in so dont try and argue he did nothing, he would have continued the route) CJ went over 100 yards with 20 seconds left on a meaningless 35 yard TD run when it was already game over