Author Topic: Sam Sneed Street Scholars Tracklisting  (Read 1810 times)

StevenQBosell

Re: Sam Sneed Street Scholars Tracklisting
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2010, 07:16:46 AM »

Portugoal

« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2010, 07:30:07 AM »
We might be 2 and a half months away from the leak of this album. Now that we're so close to hearing those few unheard songs I can't wait for them.

I don't have the intention to buy this though.

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2010, 08:04:10 AM »
LOL I remember a while back I was the only one here who said this whole WideAwake thing would turn out to be a disaster and look what happened. Straight up blasphemy fuck John Payne and WideAwake.

~Loyalty Is Everything~

Nooc210

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Planets
« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2010, 08:19:42 AM »
regardless of the anti-hype Imma cop this anyway, i mean it's Sam Sneed bitchez... U Better Recognize! :laugh:
The Chonic • 2001 • Compton •
http://www.drdre.com

Giesuz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Veterano
« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2010, 08:30:09 AM »
What I'm Looking For is dope, but it's been out for about 7 years now.

This is not the song we all know, this must be a new non death row track

THIS RELEASE IS A VERY HUGE DISAPOINTMENT FOR ME

It is a non DR track - I'll upload it later.

the one i mean is on the original death row street scholars tracklist

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2010, 09:57:24 AM »
LOL I remember a while back I was the only one here who said this whole WideAwake thing would turn out to be a disaster and look what happened. Straight up blasphemy fuck John Payne and WideAwake.
yeah, but if wideawake wasn't the owner, but some other company you would have said the same thing, as you're pissed that suge lost death row

Raphael

« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2010, 01:07:50 PM »
I'm definitely buying this. It's a shame that he never got to release his album while he was on Deathrow.

sofdark

« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2010, 04:23:04 PM »
i wanted a information on "Let The Madness Begin" , the beats epic!

procrastiNate

« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2010, 04:43:30 PM »
Everbody go look on the official Death Row site, the tracklisting isn't there anymore. Mabey they are changing it.

2euce 7even

« Reply #24 on: December 04, 2010, 02:56:59 AM »
Everbody go look on the official Death Row site, the tracklisting isn't there anymore. Mabey they are changing it.

i hope the put more old shit on it instead of "10 new tracks" we are all scared of :D

btw: what aree the new tracks on this tracklist?

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: December 04, 2010, 04:44:20 AM »
yeah, but if wideawake wasn't the owner, but some other company you would have said the same thing, as you're pissed that suge lost death row

That's true but I probably could have lived with a Suge-less Death Row had the material been handled properly and in a respectful manner. Now we're getting absolutely ridiculous releases like that Kurupt Down And Dirty with absolutely horrible artwork and very questionable tracklists. Even worse the quality of the music itself sometimes leaves much to be desired as the Danny Boy album for example is of very poor audio quality and one song even skips. Now we're getting a Sam Sneed album which will contain post Death Row songs wtf? If you're a company being able to release everything Death Row has ever done then at least make sure you're doing it the right way and with respect to the fans and the music itself ofcourse.
Most on here probably wouldn't give a fuck but yeah I'm pissed Suge is no longer in control of DR but now I'm even more pissed because of the fact that there is this company who hasn't got the slightest idea what they actually have and what to do with it. The whole legacy is going to waste this way, I would rather have for WideAwake to sell DR and let the complete vault just sit there in some bankruptcy trustee or lawyer company's office or whatever and let the bootleggers (like FTP did) have their way with it.

~Loyalty Is Everything~

JML-G

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #26 on: December 04, 2010, 04:54:06 AM »
this is a Sam Sneed album not Sam Sneed Death Row album, he recorded new music to put on it too

same will be with LBC Crew album

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: December 04, 2010, 04:56:27 AM »
this is a Sam Sneed album not Sam Sneed Death Row album, he recorded new music to put on it too

same will be with LBC Crew album

Then they should release it separately.

~Loyalty Is Everything~

Mietek23

« Reply #28 on: December 04, 2010, 07:04:25 AM »

Yeah, but what's the point calling this album "Street Scholars" when it ain't the real album? It don't make sense at all..

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #29 on: December 04, 2010, 10:19:57 AM »

Yeah, but what's the point calling this album "Street Scholars" when it ain't the real album? It don't make sense at all..
yeah.
it would have been better for Sam to start with old music, then follow with new music later, or release a limited edition that has the new songs.