Author Topic: Snoop Dogg Talks About Death Row Days & How Suge Knight Used To Rob Producers  (Read 1417 times)

blazeindave213

• Muthafuckin' Don!
hoe, if I tell yo flea to pull a tree you get a chain and hook his lil ass up.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
lol at suge, yet he said that daz did half of doggystyle ::)

jory

• Muthafuckin' Don!
imaging cpo on who got some gangsta shit. that would be classic (the released version was anyway)
lol at snoop not remembereing slip capone!

HighEyeCue

I'm not convinced Daz did most of Dogg Food, especially Let's Play House and Respect sound like Dre production.

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
that was dope
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

··: O.G Kody™ :··

Snoop is on point about Battlecat. Fucking awesome producer.

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
Is that shit old, cuz Snoops looks younger in there..

BlueSwan

• Muthafuckin' OG
Is that shit old, cuz Snoops looks younger in there..
I thought so too.

Anyway, cool interview.

OG Hack Wilson

someone posted the rough draft of the beat on here once   

anyways its funny how Snoop can probably be schoole by his own fanbase on the people he was rolling with 15 years ago
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

acgrundy

what is the beat playing in the background?

damn I want to hear that unreleased version of Vapors

MarshColin

what is the beat playing in the background?

damn I want to hear that unreleased version of Vapors

The top of the video says "Beat by @mic10west"

BiggBoogaBiff

I gota hit tha library asap

bouli77

I'm not convinced Daz did most of Dogg Food, especially Let's Play House and Respect sound like Dre production.

yeah exactly these two songs sound very Dre-esque, and Dre does ad-libs on them. Snoop said in an interview that Dre produced a lot for Dogg Food. I think Dre has something to do with I Don't Like To Dream About gettin' Paid. I think Dre didn't really mind letting Daz get his shine on his own album so he didnt claim any of the production even though he must have been involved in a good part of it. In the end Dre knew this album wasnt going to be remembered like The Chronic or doggystyle by the masses so he probably wasn't interested in getting credits.

LOL @ Snoop trying to say that he could have paid battlecat for beats and pretended he produced them. Battlecat was too established a producer when Snoop really started fucking with him, and his sound is too peculiar. He had already produced for successful artists like Domino, WC & The Madd Circle, PPC, Spice 1, or Dana Dane before 95, not to mention his classic but underground work for artists like Bloods & Crips, Tweedy Bird Loc or Lighter Shade of Brown. No way snoop could have put his name on a BC beat.

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
Suge's classic :D

HighEyeCue

yeah exactly these two songs sound very Dre-esque, and Dre does ad-libs on them. Snoop said in an interview that Dre produced a lot for Dogg Food. I think Dre has something to do with I Don't Like To Dream About gettin' Paid. I think Dre didn't really mind letting Daz get his shine on his own album so he didnt claim any of the production even though he must have been involved in a good part of it. In the end Dre knew this album wasnt going to be remembered like The Chronic or doggystyle by the masses so he probably wasn't interested in getting credits.

LOL @ Snoop trying to say that he could have paid battlecat for beats and pretended he produced them. Battlecat was too established a producer when Snoop really started fucking with him, and his sound is too peculiar. He had already produced for successful artists like Domino, WC & The Madd Circle, PPC, Spice 1, or Dana Dane before 95, not to mention his classic but underground work for artists like Bloods & Crips, Tweedy Bird Loc or Lighter Shade of Brown. No way snoop could have put his name on a BC beat.

when it comes down to it Daz probably did half of Dogg Food because Pooh also had a few beats on there