Author Topic: How about a Dr. Dre & Lil B track?  (Read 1310 times)

REPDATWESTCOAST

Re: How about a Dr. Dre & Lil B track?
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2011, 06:12:55 PM »
Snoop, cube, even 50 dont get dres beats how can a lil b get a "dre-talks"?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2011, 08:05:54 PM »

Because of his sheer awesome.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2011, 08:09:29 PM »

dem washed up niggaz ain't on based god level. The Bay stand up!

NoobCake

« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2011, 08:20:07 PM »

Stand up for what for what?  A gimmick?  Do people up there like this trash?  After embarrassing themselves with that hyphy bullshit, Bay Area should not be allowed to make music for the next 10 years at least. 

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2011, 08:37:10 PM »

Stand up for what for what?  A gimmick?  Do people up there like this trash?  After embarrassing themselves with that hyphy bullshit, Bay Area should not be allowed to make music for the next 10 years at least. 

go back under your bridge

NoobCake

« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2011, 08:59:19 PM »
Truth hurts?  The whole world was laughing at the Bay for that hyphy shit.  The idiots decided to have their version of crunk and lost.  Look at any Bay rapper's career right now who attached himself to hyphy in 2005-06.  They're all nowhere to be found.  Their careers are in the toilet (Ya Boy, Mista Fab, E40, Keek, etc.)  It's impossible for people to take them seriously after that.  Hyphy was the most pathetic attempt at going mainsteam any region has ever done.

Anonymous.

• 'G'
« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2011, 09:06:43 PM »
real chalk my wigga^
Our Detox who Flop in heaven,
overrated be thy name,
thy wackness come,
thy will be done,
in Cali as it is in Europe,
give us this day our early leaks,
and forgive us our bootleggers,
for we promote those who bootleg the wankstas,
and lead us not into some gay shit,
but deliver us from wiggers,
Amen.

NoobCake

« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2011, 09:10:40 PM »
real chalk my wigga^

A wigga knows another wigga when he sees one.

Anonymous.

• 'G'
« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2011, 09:16:05 PM »
DAMN     Wiggaz wanna stick me for my paper
Our Detox who Flop in heaven,
overrated be thy name,
thy wackness come,
thy will be done,
in Cali as it is in Europe,
give us this day our early leaks,
and forgive us our bootleggers,
for we promote those who bootleg the wankstas,
and lead us not into some gay shit,
but deliver us from wiggers,
Amen.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2011, 10:27:41 PM »
You don't know anything about the bay. You don't know anything about hyphy, except what you read on the internet. You don't know where it started, you don't know where it came from. Your "favorite rapper" is from the bay so anything you speak on is null and void. The bay said fuck a bitch, the bay put that pimp in your step. We let you take our style and run with it. We taught you how to get that paper. Hell, the bay even taught you wiggers how to troll properly. So take your crumbcake eating, high heel wearing, pussyfoot stepping self away from your keyboard for one sec, crawl back under your bridge and wait for your next "victim"

NoobCake

« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2011, 11:17:00 PM »
Know plenty about the Bay since i've lived half of my life there.  By the "favorite rapper" you mean that Hammer shit i posted in another thread?  C'mon, you don't think i was serious with that, do you?  When i think of the corniest, least respected rapper in the history of hip hop, Hammer immediately comes to mind.  So that's who i put down as my favorite rapper as a joke.  Of course it's no surprise the corniest dude ever would be from the bay.
ALL you Bay dudes do is bitch, whine and complain about being overlooked, not getting the credit, etc.  Just read the latest E-40 interview.  A bunch of nobodies sitting around feeling sorry for themselves.  It got OLD quick.  No one is feeling sorry for you.  There were other parts of the country that used to be overlooked.  Miami, Houston, Atlanta.  They didn't complain, they went out and did it.
Oh and as for taking "your" style, why the fuck would i want to look and sound like a fucking clown?

Al Bundy

« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2011, 11:52:45 PM »
Lil B > Moob Cake

NoobCake

« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2011, 11:57:17 PM »
Attacking the poster instead of the topic being discussed shows you already lost.

Al Bundy

« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2011, 12:54:56 AM »
Attacking the poster instead of the topic being discussed shows you already lost.

naming yourself what you truely are shows you already lost.

awol22222

« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2011, 12:59:02 AM »

naming yourself what you truely are shows you already lost.
Hahaha  ;D