Author Topic: Regardless of how u feel... Obama has done more than any Official in history  (Read 3166 times)

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Really?  More than FDR, Washington, Lincoln, Thomas Jefferson, etc. ?  No, I dont think so.   (also:  more "doing" DOES NOT = good, regardless of whether you support big or smaller govt).

As for only whites not liking Obama, there is absolutely no truth to that and that represents a divisive and racist view of our country.  You don't have to be a "minority" to dislike big govt.

Also, saying that because we are an industrialized country means we have to have big govt makes no sense.  This is the same type of view that the "crazy white folks" who llive in the mountains and dont want any govt to exist have, just the exact opposite and just as stupid.

Its not that whites don't like Obama. Without whites voting for him, he wouldn't have become president. But if you're longing for GEORGE BUSH...chances are you're longing for a White male president.

The voting obama in thing i totally agree on.  If youre longing for bush to be president, chances are you want a neo con president (big govt in the form of military, social conservatism, and less taxes). wouldnt matter the color.  People make way too big a deal about obamas critics being undercover racists.  Some?  Yeah.  All or most?  Nah not close.  He just represents what a lot of America dislikes:  big govt.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Obama makes America miss Bush

Nobody MISSES Bush. Some people MISS having a White male president. More often than not, White males. And usually White males who have more teeth than brain cells. Which is tough when your missing 8 teeth...but hey...

why does race have to be brought into this?

all politicians are dicks, regardless of race

If they are all dicks, why you miss the one before Obama? Especially considering we are still recovering from the last one. Especially considering the last one was the worst president in the history of the US lol

if you looked it up you'd find that Obama has spent more in his his first term than Bush did in both of his

True but obama supporters would just come back and say "well that was bc of bush, etc", which is partly true but a misleading statement since to put it nicely the jury is still out on the stimulus and how effective it was (no one made a rule spending a gazillion dollars to get us out of a trillion dollar hole was the definitive answer). 

Theyd also probably say that without massive govt spending we couldnt run a fair country that bridges the gap between rich and poor but what thy would fail to realize is that if we keep spending and borrowing to maintain so called needed programs and china calls our debt in it could kill our dollar and make things go from bad to terrible for everyone
« Last Edit: April 09, 2011, 04:26:08 PM by Russell Bell »

OG Hack Wilson

Nobody MISSES Bush. Some people MISS having a White male president. More often than not, White males. And usually White males who have more teeth than brain cells. Which is tough when your missing 8 teeth...but hey...

If they are all dicks, why you miss the one before Obama? Especially considering we are still recovering from the last one. Especially considering the last one was the worst president in the history of the US lol

if you looked it up you'd find that Obama has spent more in his his first term than Bush did in both of his

True but obama supporters would just come back and say "well that was bc of bush, etc", which is partly true but a misleading statement since to put it nicely the jury is still out on the stimulus and how effective it was (no one made a rule spending a gazillion dollars to get us out of a trillion dollar hole was the definitive answer). 

Theyd also probably say that without massive govt spending we couldnt run a fair country that bridges the gap between rich and poor but what thy would fail to realize is that if we keep spending and borrowing to maintain so called needed programs and china calls our debt in it could kill our dollar and make things go from bad to terrible for everyone

:D

it's funny to watch people sugarcoat Obama OR Bush's failures by blaming it on the other.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th

You can say the more the government does, the more they fuck up. Another could say the more fucked up Americans are, the more the government has to do.

And that's exactly the problem.  If the government fails at war in Afghanistan, then they say we have to stay longer and waste more money.  If the government fails in medicaid and medicare, then they say we have to waste more money and expand it to Universal healthcare; if the government fails in education, then they say we need more money to support failing schools... this is the exact opposite from the free market.  In the free market you have to give results or your business will fail and people won't support you.  But we are forced to support the government, follow their laws, and pay their taxes no matter how often they fail.  Look at Enron for example.  When Enron fucked up, it didn't mean shit to me, because I was never forced to deal with Enron.  But when the war on drugs fucked up, I am still forced to fund it in taxes, and I still have to rearrange my life to get around their marijuana laws.  Get what I'm sayin?

Not to mention, the party that wants less government...also wants prayer in school. I hate to break it to you, but they arent talking about Islam.

Your wrong on that homie; Democrats AND REPUBLICANS BOTH are not serious about wanting smaller governments.  Bush was a bigger spender than Obama and Clinton.  The only reason Republicans are blocking spending now is just because it's a Democratic president. 

The only party that is serious about smaller government is the Libertarian party, and that's the only party I support.   And btw, Ron Paul IS a Libertarian he is just running as a Republican so that he won't be blocked by unjust election and campaign laws/funds/media attention that make it impossible for 3rd parties to win.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th

It's possible Obama might end up spending more than Bush, but I think it would be more fair if you showed a chart of Bush's first two years in office versus Obama's first two years in office, rather than a projection of the worst case scenario for Obama's future spending
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
It's possible Obama might end up spending more than Bush, but I think it would be more fair if you showed a chart of Bush's first two years in office versus Obama's first two years in office, rather than a projection of the worst case scenario for Obama's future spending
That would also be misleading since Bush spent very little in his first 2 years in office. He didn't go into Iraq or bail out the banks yet. In Obama's first 2 years, he was already in two wars (plus increasing troops in one of them) and passed 2 bail outs.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!

it's funny to watch people sugarcoat Obama OR Bush's failures by blaming it on the other.

It really is.  It speaks to the amount of misunderstanding and ignorance among the people nowadays, who blindly follow a political party or a guy cause he happens to be black.  It was a fashion statement to say you liked Obama, and I get the feeling that for a lot of his "supporters", thats as deep as it gets.  I can say from being on a college campus when that election was going on, most people sporting obama shirts and whatnot that I had interaction with didn't know what would amount to a hill of shit about politics, but they did know they hated Bush and Republicans were evil.  Lol.  Same with many Bush supporters, just opposite side of the room.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2011, 08:49:55 PM by Russell Bell »

G-Bee

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Vrije jongen
@ Topic starter:

First you say you got your info online via Google, and then you tell us we can't counter your arguments with info found online.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

It really is.  It speaks to the amount of misunderstanding and ignorance among the people nowadays, who blindly follow a political party or a guy cause he happens to be black.  It was a fashion statement to say you liked Obama, and I get the feeling that for a lot of his "supporters", thats as deep as it gets.  I can say from being on a college campus when that election was going on, most people sporting obama shirts and whatnot that I had interaction with didn't know what would amount to a hill of shit about politics, but they did know they hated Bush and Republicans were evil.  Lol.  Same with many Bush supporters, just opposite side of the room.

Is that directed at me??
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^ Nah, more of a general statement.  Cause I assume that it is going to probably apply to somebody reading it, especially on this board.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Well, it's not surprising at all that a President has mainstream appeal. 

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Well, it's not surprising at all that a President has mainstream appeal. 

True.  But this president is/was different.  He had a slogan, t shirts, and fans like Motley Crue did in 1986.  All a little ridiculous.  So bad that if you didn't wanna vote for him and even criticized him you were a "racist".

Nothing wrong with appeal, but there is something wrong when the appeal is bigger than the actual knowledge of the issues.  I mean, people are already calling him the most productive president ever.  Again, ridiculous.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2011, 12:59:52 PM by Russell Bell »

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
It was different again because of what type of world we live in these days.  Viral campaigns are crucial now in all elections thanks to the Obama campaign, so with any sort of viral success you're gonna have that type of popularity.  Especially coming from a Democrat.  On a separate note, what I find funny is that Obama is being criticized by everybody for different reasons.  Especially from liberals who want him to be liberal.  Then of course you got all the different people that would criticize him from the opposing side.

OG Hack Wilson

OBAMA outspent bush in the first 2 years
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens