Author Topic: Question for Dubcnn staff  (Read 887 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Question for Dubcnn staff
« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2011, 11:11:33 AM »
I still don't understand why people aren't saying, "True. You should probably support an artist &/or album that is actually coming out or came out". But no. Everyone is content with & pretty average song that has already been forgetten about.

Notice how this question was directly to the "Dubcnn Staff" & not a single person responded. They can't even defend themselves.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #31 on: August 28, 2011, 11:22:53 AM »
They're actually out doing shit with their lives. They make money off a site you've sacrificed your life to post on.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #32 on: August 28, 2011, 11:35:49 AM »
They're actually out doing shit with their lives. They make money off a site you've sacrificed your life to post on.

why r u throwin rocks in glasshouses, mr "16000"-posts?

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #33 on: August 28, 2011, 12:08:00 PM »
16,000 since 2002. Almost 10 years buddy.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #34 on: August 28, 2011, 01:42:54 PM »
I still don't understand why people aren't saying, "True. You should probably support an artist &/or album that is actually coming out or came out". But no. Everyone is content with & pretty average song that has already been forgetten about.

Notice how this question was directly to the "Dubcnn Staff" & not a single person responded. They can't even defend themselves.
i wouldn't respond either if i was a staff member. this topic ( like many other topics from spice 2) was doomed from the start

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: August 28, 2011, 01:49:09 PM »

LOL. A decade of posting. The way you talk, you have a serious job "paying bills" & shit, it's pretty sad a man of your age is still running around here.

I've been here from 14-18. You've probably been here from 18-28. :-X

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: August 28, 2011, 01:54:56 PM »

LOL. A decade of posting. The way you talk, you have a serious job "paying bills" & shit, it's pretty sad a man of your age is still running around here.

I remember GB way back from WCRydaz & also Gangstaville (thats if I remember correctly). I remember dude being younger than 18 (I'm 24 BTW). Im just saying alot of us have actually been around a while & just like you we started posting as youngins, the classic no hate post ;)

Dikteta Dax

« Reply #37 on: August 28, 2011, 01:56:52 PM »
The real question to dubcnn/dubcc is why don't they post music from upcoming acts!  They need to set up a department for just handling new cats from the west!

and they need to censor the word nigga cause the only people saying it on here are non blacks

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #38 on: August 28, 2011, 01:58:31 PM »
The real question to dubcnn/dubcc is why don't they post music from upcoming acts!  They need to set up a department for just handling new cats from the west!

and they need to censor the word nigga cause the only people saying it on here are non blacks
they post music from upcoming acts, but it doesn't get many views/responses

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: August 28, 2011, 02:06:04 PM »

I remember GB way back from WCRydaz & also Gangstaville (thats if I remember correctly). I remember dude being younger than 18 (I'm 24 BTW). Im just saying alot of us have actually been around a while & just like you we started posting as youngins, the classic no hate post ;)

Look at this nigga ringing off multiple forums like they've been friends for years. When you realize what you're dealing with, it makes the situation so much sadder.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: August 28, 2011, 02:07:21 PM »

My nigga spitting knowledge.

They promote Dre & somehow say with a straight face "The West is dead". They need to be throwing some Kendrick on here.

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #41 on: August 28, 2011, 02:12:53 PM »

They promote Dre & somehow say with a straight face "The West is dead". They need to be throwing some Kendrick on here.

When has Dubcnn ever said the west was dead and they have been covering Kendrick Lamar since he was K. Dot. Nima just did a interview with him and all his new singles from Section 80 were on the front page of the site.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: August 28, 2011, 02:14:27 PM »

Look at this nigga ringing off multiple forums like they've been friends for years. When you realize what you're dealing with, it makes the situation so much sadder.
LOL lot of us are from there, those forums are dead & this forum is still up, go figure.

bouli77

« Reply #43 on: August 28, 2011, 02:16:44 PM »

dubcnn post a LOT of articles promoting upcoming cats, you clearly don't check the site on a regular basis. dubcc on the other hand rarely discuss them.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: August 28, 2011, 02:45:27 PM »

dubcnn post a LOT of articles promoting upcoming cats, you clearly don't check the site on a regular basis. dubcc on the other hand rarely discuss them.

I don't check the site, ever lol. For all I know, Spice could be lying about it. However, if it really is that Dre song. It shouldn't be. Simple as that.