Author Topic: To all the westcoast lovers who are haters  (Read 384 times)

S.G.V.

Re:To all the westcoast lovers who are haters
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2003, 11:17:11 PM »
lol people are funny...the west coast been talkin about g shit...the east coast hated on us for it...then all of sudden every east coast rapper is gangsta FUCK YALL!!!...bitin our style cuz u know what sells...shit only reason i ever diss the east is cuz of east foos hatin on us...jome...u aint from either coast so u dont even understand whats REALLY crackin...if the east would show love like we do there wouldnt be problems...but the east continues to bite the west and not send props back...so fuck em

smerlus

« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2003, 01:55:23 AM »
dude east copies west so bad it's not even funny, how many people were on that arabian vibe before dj quik dropped addictive the answer is NOBODY not "NOTHING" look at jay z's hit bonnie and clyde, you want to say that the west sounds is played out? how come this guy sold cd's with this as his single? and something that caught me off guard, that fat joe "what's love" somg beat was stolen off a tupac song (i could be wrong because i'm a little drunk) but honestly the only props i give to the east is that they show their own people much love

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2003, 03:43:08 AM »
lol people are funny...the west coast been talkin about g shit...the east coast hated on us for it...then all of sudden every east coast rapper is gangsta FUCK YALL!!!...bitin our style cuz u know what sells...shit only reason i ever diss the east is cuz of east foos hatin on us...jome...u aint from either coast so u dont even understand whats REALLY crackin...if the east would show love like we do there wouldnt be problems...but the east continues to bite the west and not send props back...so fuck em
word!

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2003, 07:02:43 AM »
dude east copies west so bad it's not even funny, how many people were on that arabian vibe before dj quik dropped addictive the answer is NOBODY not "NOTHING"

Except Eric B. & Rakim and Coldcut only 15 years ago.  But Quik did bring it back.

One Eyed Willy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • DIPSET
« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2003, 07:42:32 AM »
kool g rap was doing gangsta rap before anyone.

;D ;D ;D

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2003, 07:50:36 AM »

;D ;D ;D

Ice-T "Killer" single 1984. End of story.

Shit learn your history even Schooly D did gangsta shit before Kool G Rap. LOL!

S.G.V.

« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2003, 01:40:15 PM »

;D ;D ;D
Schooly D - PSK is considered the first gangsta rap record...tho he wasnt really rappin about g shit..Ice-T came out and made legit gangsta...rather street records...thats why he is the Father of Gangsta Rap...Kool G Rap and NWA came later....