Author Topic: Dr. Dre (feat. Kendrick Lamar & Game) - Compton City (Prod. Just Blaze) [INFO]  (Read 4820 times)

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
why isnt dre producing? This dude spent 10 years to be just a rapper?

Because these are one-off singles that are being given the Detox brand name to gain recognition.  I mean, even now everybody on the inside admits Kush and I Need a Doctor won't appear on album yet they were "Detox singles" -- how is that possible?  Because these are all one-off singles being given the Detox brand name.

Dre musicians team isn't as good as his previous one ( Elizondo and Storch)

Probably true, but I don't feel Elizondo and Storch were as good as The Glove and Colin Wolfe, let alone Daz and Warren.
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

dameons

COUNT ME IN ! This could be just what we are looking for . Stop bitching u whining cunts . This will knock. I was just starting to give up hope . Not every cut has to be a cookie cutter Dre beat u faggots .

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Will be just another hype track (this time for Dre and Kendrick).....wont make the album.

Everything Dre's putting out are teasers, nothing more.

you sound like your telling yourself that trying to calm your nerves over fears of a lack luster dre album, drink some earl grey tea and snack on a crumpet and chill bloke.

nuts on peteys chin lol

westside159

i hope dre stepped his beat game up , his newer beats sound the same to me , same baselines with the piano shit .
Compton city should be Dre , Quik & Eiht  yeeeeaaah now its on

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
kmacc dont be an "idiot" haha

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
Can't wait

DreTendo

• Lil Geezy
Dre Dre = West Coast P Diddy

Don't understand why it takes so long to buy yourself an album. If any of us on this forum had Dre's industry contacts and bank balance , we could have made a classic album in a month or two. How hard would it be to get 15 hot beats, guest verses and some ghostwriting done?

Listened to some relapse stuff and BISD the other day, and IMO he's still the best producer,  just baffles me why he wont produce his own shit.

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • shorty_tha_pimp a.k.a. extra.P
It is actually possible that Dre is at the point of his career where he's taking a more behind the scenes role and giving credit where credit is due. None of us actually knows what happens in the studio, what kind of input Dre has and so on. I'm just saying though, that could be the case
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>

MR X To Tha Z

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • im high out my mind and i know im the shit
this is no more on detox lol dawaun parker tweeted about it not being on there, but he deleted his tweet like he always does

Will_B

this is no more on detox lol dawaun parker tweeted about it not being on there, but he deleted his tweet like he always does

Just like I said. These are all teaser/hype tracks.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Dre musicians team isn't as good as his previous one ( Elizondo and Storch) so he can't produce top beats on his own anymore  ... the best thing Dre can do at this point is working with the best beatmakers/producers  in the game and put some significant input into the instrumental ... Just Blaze is great and the music could be on some epic/opera type of shit ala " the 2nd coming"
dawaun parker dropped some nice music on his own
why isnt dre producing? This dude spent 10 years to be just a rapper?

Because these are one-off singles that are being given the Detox brand name to gain recognition.  I mean, even now everybody on the inside admits Kush and I Need a Doctor won't appear on album yet they were "Detox singles" -- how is that possible?  Because these are all one-off singles being given the Detox brand name.

Dre musicians team isn't as good as his previous one ( Elizondo and Storch)

Probably true, but I don't feel Elizondo and Storch were as good as The Glove and Colin Wolfe, let alone Daz and Warren.
daz and warren aren't musicians

UCC

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Well the turnaround for tracks going onto Detox and then coming off it is getting quicker at least...
This one was on and then off again within a day or so.

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
Im thinkin, that its still the same way of delivering music by Dre and his musicians, other producers and beat makers - except he dont take the credits, like haters used to bitch about.
It also clearly showed who is a hater on this forum with no questions, just check the people who used to bitch that Dre doesnt make his own music and take credits for it, and who is bitchin now (i see some names in this thread).

HighEyeCue

Dre is doing what he always did, he is just taking too long because of indicision

Stan

Dre is doing what he always did, he is just taking too long because of indicision
Ya it'd be funny if someone asked him an actual fresh question one day instead of "when is detox coming out?"  I'd love to see one of those TMZ guys yell "Hey Dre how come its takin so long to put out Detox?  I saw you on the cover of XXL last year and you said you gonna put it out?  What happened"

That would be good  :o

Or I saw the Pacquioa primetime advertising your album, what's goin on?  That was 6 months ago?!