Author Topic: .....FUCK THE EASTCOAST!!!!  (Read 648 times)

PLANT

Re:.....FUCK THE EASTCOAST!!!!
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2003, 10:36:42 PM »
Fuck all that coastal shit...I bang whatevers bangin.
We all cool  :)

Gangsta_T

• T-Records CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • alldayeveryday another dope album!who can compete?
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2003, 04:58:36 AM »
Fuck all that coastal shit...I bang whatevers bangin.
We all cool  :)

yea !!!
REMEMBER: big dicks in yo ass is bad fo yo health!
Ice muthaphukkkin Cube

RIP :
Eazy-E, Fo Clips, Cougnut, Big L, Mausberg, Roger Troutman, Tupac, Notorious BIG, Big Pun, Mr Cee & Hitman of RBL Posse, Speedy Loc, JMJ, Tone Capone

FUCK Nelly & St Lunatics
FUCK the Neptunes & Timbaland
FUCK Puff Daddy
FUCK Murder Inc
FUCK Eminem & 50 Cent
FUCK all RnB Snitches & Bitches

"im rare as finding warm pussy in an igloo"

E-Style

• Lil Geezy
  • Compton's Finest aka Dj Quik!
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2003, 11:53:07 AM »
Fuck the east.  i never like those bitches anyways.

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2003, 12:21:41 PM »
cause the west aint bringing nothin fresh and new
same washed up out of date sound
when they make a new sound Holla
and how freshi is the east bringging it?....i kinda agree with the guy....we get very little love from the east......while we show lots of love for the east.......example....

Westcoast Los Angeles Radio station playlist....
http://www.power106.fm/playlist/index.aspx

Eastcoast New York Radio Station Playlist.....
http://www.hot97.com/station/playlist.aspx

i got nothing against the east i feel their shit and play their shit.....but my prob is why does the east not play and love the west....??

E-Style

• Lil Geezy
  • Compton's Finest aka Dj Quik!
« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2003, 12:27:03 PM »
and how freshi is the east bringging it?....i kinda agree with the guy....we get very little love from the east......while we show lots of love for the east.......example....

Westcoast Los Angeles Radio station playlist....
http://www.power106.fm/playlist/index.aspx

Eastcoast New York Radio Station Playlist.....
http://www.hot97.com/station/playlist.aspx

i got nothing against the east i feel their shit and play their shit.....but my prob is why does the east not play and love the west....??

i agree .  power106 shows love to everybody.  they play everything east,south,west.  Hot97 dont play no westcoast which really bothers me.  But i blame it on the program director for being stupid and hating on the west.

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2003, 12:38:36 PM »
who started this rap shit,   oh yea i forgot,  new york did.  an why dont we play the west.  b/c the west is fuckin wack now with the exception of a few peeps an that cuz they dont sound like the played out generic west coast sound,  a don i take it up the ass from my dad cornelious,  u didnt even kno the song LA LA existed so please never speak on rap again cuz its obvious u have about 20 albums total

kµ®µpt

• 'G'
  • fµ©|{ †}{€ wö®£Ð
« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2003, 09:23:21 PM »
fuck the east

kµ®µpt

• 'G'
  • fµ©|{ †}{€ wö®£Ð
« Reply #22 on: January 27, 2003, 09:24:14 PM »

kµ®µpt

• 'G'
  • fµ©|{ †}{€ wö®£Ð

kµ®µpt

• 'G'
  • fµ©|{ †}{€ wö®£Ð

kµ®µpt

• 'G'
  • fµ©|{ †}{€ wö®£Ð
« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2003, 09:26:14 PM »
who started this rap shit,   oh yea i forgot,  new york did.  an why dont we play the west.  b/c the west is fuckin wack now with the exception of a few peeps an that cuz they dont sound like the played out generic west coast sound,  a don i take it up the ass from my dad cornelious,  u didnt even kno the song LA LA existed so please never speak on rap again cuz its obvious u have about 20 albums total
who started this Gangster shit bitch

S.G.V.

« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2003, 09:44:37 PM »
wait wait wait...the west is wack?...then why r u here?...man whats comin out the east is exactly what THE WEST DID years ago...we have re-invented the sound...yall just picked up on it...what makes the east better?...nas?....jay-z?...who? or what?

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2003, 11:02:41 PM »
wait wait wait...the west is wack?...then why r u here?...man whats comin out the east is exactly what THE WEST DID years ago...we have re-invented the sound...yall just picked up on it...what makes the east better?...nas?....jay-z?...who? or what?
if the west is so great how come the west has trouble gettin love in its own coast.  an dotn say it dont b/c people from calin on this own fuckin board say people out in cali are listenin to the east just as much.  an stop with this whole the east is biting gangsta rap.  tha fuck it cuz the west stole our whole fuckin form of music an people from ny were coming with the thug shit since the 80's 2.  Kool G Rap, kool moe dee.  an if u wanna say that the east is jackin west coast sound,  than fuck u ras kass an xzibit r jockin the east b/c the east coast is kno for lyracism.  an i admit i was wrong about sayin the west coast is wack cuz there are some dope cats out there doin there thing puttin out dope shit,  jurassic 5,  pharcyde,  dj quik ( even tho is content can be a bit played one of the best producers in rap history).  an jus in case u didnt kno ima big fan of crooked I.  on sohh im always reppin for crook when people say he is wack.  man but whaddya expect me to do when some stupid mutha fuckas come here an say fuck the east even tho we layed the ground work for rap.  WITH OUT NY WHO KNOWS IF THERE WOULD EVEN BE RAP OR WHERE IT WOULD BE 2DAY.  but dont mention jay-z when im tryin to defend the east b/c most on this board kno im not a jay-z fan,  i only own 3 of his albums an thats cuz i saw them used so i got them for half the price.  but there are jus as many cats on the east doing there thing.  an 2 me,  yes nas is one of them SGV

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #28 on: January 27, 2003, 11:03:42 PM »
who started this Gangster shit bitch
ok an if NY didnt start this rap shit there wouldnt be no gangsta shit so go kill yourself u fuckin moron

Trizz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Cant spell the West wit out the ES
« Reply #29 on: January 27, 2003, 11:13:39 PM »
i aint MLK so fuck a i have a dream speech But
les use real fact's

1985-1992-Radio and mtv ect ran by the east
1992-1996-The west coast runnin radio and mtv? WHY
cause the east sound from 85 to 92 got tired and sucked
after awhile and was just boring and the west invented
a new style and sound the g funk era now les go to
1996-99-The dirty south which ran shit and came
wit a new sound but still reminded us of a now old
dying sound out west

1999-2003-Eastcoast running things again WHY??? because we dont use the same style the same flow
the same topic and the same beat's anymore
we changed wit the times we modernized AND
we know how to fuckin market Now why doesnt the
west get love? Yes they do but only a few WHY?
Cause the west doesnt appeal to eryone outside
the west WHY? because its the same old g funk sound
same old rhyme style and scheme same beats and topics
and nobody outside the west wanna buy that shit unless
its dr dre affiliated WHY? cause dre snoop and them
reinvent themselvs change wit the times And yall get mad
cause they aint bringing no deathrow 92 reunion and
remaking doggystyle and remaking the chronic
TIMES CHANGED and the west is the same as it was
ten years ago even the closthes and shit
To the brotha who asked if the east bringing suhin fresh
No not like at first cause its been 3 years since we been
champions But look 50 cent comes along and mixes
west and east styles and yall cant say 50 dont got some
west influence

EX-"Nigggggaaaaa"

EX-"Homie"

EX-"what up cuzz what up blood"

Yes the west influenced the east big time
yes the east is following a simular formula the west did
back then BUT ITS NOT THE SAME ITS DIFFRENT
when the west makes a new fuckin sound and reinvents
it self Then Hot 97 and power 105 will play yall shit
other then dre and snoop ect dpg

SO TO THE EAST HATERZ

EAT A DICK BIACH!

it aint about where u from its how u rock it homie
so shut the fuck up wit this Net east vs west war
cause IRL anyone from this board who would go
to Jersey or NY or Philly Poppin that fuck the east
would get shot the fuck up robbed and embarrased
JUST like anyone from this board in the east who would
go to Cali Poppin that fuck the west shit would get popp'd
beat up and robbed too basicly theres gangsta's in ery coast they just dont do things the same so dont come wit that the east soft the east this cause EVERYWERE
you got two types of nigga'z

Real nigga'z

Bitch nigga'z

Now one ya selvs i hope ive been educational