Author Topic: If nik dont like u, then your gonna have negative karma  (Read 470 times)

Jome

Re:If nik dont like u, then your gonna have negative karma
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2003, 08:53:21 PM »

It wasn't too late, but than you had to make that smart-ass "Sccit Records" comment...you'll be at -10 in a week...PeACe

Yeah, I see it has already started..
Sccit Records is gonna get hella street-cred for these disses, Im telling you.

EM28

« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2003, 08:55:29 PM »
Lol i duno, my karma is down, one day , I will have like 0, then 4  the next day, anywayz, I know whos giivin me props (Lazy,Big Bad azz, Em28 & others, i propped em back),  but I dont know who dissed me so I dont care about the negative side

yeah ur cool, i just propped u again

peace

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2003, 10:23:40 PM »
lol who cares.......I dun even know why people waste their time pressing those lil negative links.......

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2003, 10:33:08 PM »
Lol i duno, my karma is down, one day , I will have like 0, then 4  the next day, anywayz, I know whos giivin me props (Lazy,Big Bad azz, Em28 & others, i propped em back),  but I dont know who dissed me so I dont care about the negative side
i gave u props bz cuz i saw u had negative karma an i was like wtf,  he isnt an asshole or anything so i gave u props,  the only time i give props is when some1 says something like fuck the east coast.  an no i didnt give sgv any negative karma,  i kno some1 was goin ask that

S.G.V.

« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2003, 10:37:48 PM »

i gave u props bz cuz i saw u had negative karma an i was like wtf,  he isnt an asshole or anything so i gave u props,  the only time i give props is when some1 says something like fuck the east coast.  an no i didnt give sgv any negative karma,  i kno some1 was goin ask that
i didnt say fuck the east coast...i said fuck yall for dissin the west...its all jesus tween me n u foo...we aint beefed in a long time...probably since i was first here...i know why my karma goes down...cuz i dont bite my tongue...i say what i feel...n peeps hate to hear it...theyre so insecure that hearin from someone that their favorite artist is wack they in turn get on the defensive and diss the person...but fuck it...id rather be feared than loved....

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2003, 10:38:49 PM »
LoL a while ago, NiK accused ME of giving him negative karma.  We had a peace treaty thing once, and I never gave him any negative karma after that, but he still accused me, and wasnt willing to accept when I denied his accusations.  Now he gets pissed when others accuse him  :-\  
Anyway I dont get this negative karma shit, even if I make not one negative post, or barely post anything, I see my karma dropping..

Edit: LOL my karma just went down again..

-{bLaDe}
« Last Edit: January 27, 2003, 10:44:06 PM by .:[b L a D e]:. »
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Woodrow

« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2003, 01:39:42 AM »
People must really hate me!

<----

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2003, 02:01:13 AM »

damn how could u forget me i alwayz give u props as a matter of fact i give everybody props.

P.S. lol NIK has tha power of tha karma

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2003, 09:28:07 AM »
LMAO...I never gave u negetive karma...But now I will since u just accused me like Quake did...Now watch your karma go ALL the way down...PeACe

PS...Same thing happened with Quake...he accused me of giving him negetive karma, and than his karma went down drastically...

lmao..............is it my eyes or duz your karma say mo than -100???

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: January 28, 2003, 10:24:41 AM »

damn how could u forget me i alwayz give u props as a matter of fact i give everybody props.

P.S. lol NIK has tha power of tha karma
Lol I didnt forget u, read my list again...

(Lazy,Big Bad azz, Em28 & others, i propped em back)

Lazy = you lol

Anywayz, some people really dont know how to use it..

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2003, 10:45:19 AM »
Well, lets face it NIK's the biggest btch on this site. Thats not even questioned.  I mean, Im not talkin about disagreement with NIKs views, or nuthin, hes simply the biggest bitch on this site.

I know it kills u that while you have dedicated yourslef to giving me bad karma, you STILL have the worst in WCC.
I know it kills you that while you sit at your computer all day giving disses, most people dont diss u back. They ignore you, youre a living joke NIK.

I mean for fucks sake, do u get some kind of inner satisfaction outta giving some one E- Disses? Is it a personal fetish? Do u have a secret diabolical scheme of sabotaging everyones Karma?

Get a life you fuckin loser, go hang out with Cube's son, talk to the Extras at your house for that Disney movie, do something with your life NIK.  Give ya ole boy REL  a call, see what hes doing in life.

The best period in WCC was when NIK was banned. Those 2 months or so was great. Too bad you ditched your dignity and sucked dick to come back.

"PeaCE"
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

bez

« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2003, 11:33:02 AM »
Mine is like a seesaw, sum times its up other times its down.  I wanna know who disses me and why!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2003, 03:30:59 PM »
i didnt say fuck the east coast...i said fuck yall for dissin the west...its all jesus tween me n u foo...we aint beefed in a long time...probably since i was first here...i know why my karma goes down...cuz i dont bite my tongue...i say what i feel...n peeps hate to hear it...theyre so insecure that hearin from someone that their favorite artist is wack they in turn get on the defensive and diss the person...but fuck it...id rather be feared than loved....

I'm starting too like SGV...LoL

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2003, 03:34:02 PM »
LoL a while ago, NiK accused ME of giving him negative karma.  We had a peace treaty thing once, and I never gave him any negative karma after that, but he still accused me, and wasnt willing to accept when I denied his accusations.  Now he gets pissed when others accuse him  :-\  
Anyway I dont get this negative karma shit, even if I make not one negative post, or barely post anything, I see my karma dropping..

Edit: LOL my karma just went down again..

-{bLaDe}

Uhhh...I accused you of giving negetive karma cuz you admitted doing it...LmAO...Try to make sense buddy...

PS...You made that post yesterday at 10:38 PM (Pacific Timing)...I got offline at 9:00 PM, so there's no way it was me who gave u that negetive karma...If I wanted to give u negetive karma, you would be at -20 right now...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2003, 03:35:07 PM »
Well, lets face it NIK's the biggest btch on this site. Thats not even questioned.  I mean, Im not talkin about disagreement with NIKs views, or nuthin, hes simply the biggest bitch on this site.

I know it kills u that while you have dedicated yourslef to giving me bad karma, you STILL have the worst in WCC.
I know it kills you that while you sit at your computer all day giving disses, most people dont diss u back. They ignore you, youre a living joke NIK.

I mean for fucks sake, do u get some kind of inner satisfaction outta giving some one E- Disses? Is it a personal fetish? Do u have a secret diabolical scheme of sabotaging everyones Karma?

Get a life you fuckin loser, go hang out with Cube's son, talk to the Extras at your house for that Disney movie, do something with your life NIK.  Give ya ole boy REL  a call, see what hes doing in life.

The best period in WCC was when NIK was banned. Those 2 months or so was great. Too bad you ditched your dignity and sucked dick to come back.

"PeaCE"

STFU Afghan American...No one cares about what you say...Now go get a Mach 3, and use it wisely...

*Note: Post has been edited due to new Racism Policy*
« Last Edit: January 28, 2003, 04:06:55 PM by Now_I_Know »