Author Topic: Never get a tattoo of a womans name  (Read 1183 times)

rayallen0

Re: Never get a tattoo of a womans name
« Reply #30 on: December 25, 2011, 08:32:39 PM »
Yo Spice, do you aspire to be a lawyer or something in that area? I've seen you defend the most outlandish court-related shit, which is very unlikely for an African-American to do, especially on a westcoast rap forum. So tell me, what's your story? How come you've turned out to be a prime defender of the system?

spice-2 is white
aren't you arab or some shit?  ???

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #31 on: December 25, 2011, 08:58:06 PM »
Nikcc is white.

Sccit

« Reply #32 on: December 25, 2011, 09:02:28 PM »
Yo Spice, do you aspire to be a lawyer or something in that area? I've seen you defend the most outlandish court-related shit, which is very unlikely for an African-American to do, especially on a westcoast rap forum. So tell me, what's your story? How come you've turned out to be a prime defender of the system?

spice-2 is white

israeli

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #33 on: December 26, 2011, 09:34:16 AM »

This isn't an outlandish position though. I'd say its more outlandish to not understand how social roles affect some of the laws we have today. I do have a brother and a sister who are lawyers though.

Now it all makes sense.. that's all I needed to know.

The way you make it seem in your argument is that Vanessa was a very talented, hard-working honorable woman who had an outstanding career and quit it to raise Kobe's kids and make him dinner. Nothing could be further from the truth. In general, many women consider it their main way to get theirs is to find a rich man, marry him, get pregnant, make his life hell until he has to get a divorce - take half his shit, get spousal and child support and be set for life. See how Kelis did Nas, for example. How bout we model current laws on current empirical evidence, not on how things were 100 years ago or on how they are in sharia law countries?

You're using an extreme example: the gold digger who marries a millionaire and then intends to get a divorce so they can be set for life. I'll use another example. The single mother with a deadbeat ex who cheated on her constantly. Both type of people exist, and you can't get rid of laws just because there's some people who take advantage of it. There's people like that for every law.

Most people in the world aren't millionaires. It's ignorant to base your opinions on laws based on a few ball players and rappers who can't keep their dick in their pants. You can't get me to feel sorry for a few millionaires over the rest of us people with average incomes.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #34 on: December 26, 2011, 09:35:56 AM »
There's a lot more instances in which the American law, who your siblings enforce, blatantly favors women over men.
Like, a woman can flat out LIE and tell everybody she's been raped and the man is fucked for life, even if he doesn't go to prison he is still fucked for obvious reasons. Now, if it gets obvious that it basically was all a lie, nothing really happens to that woman.
Also, a woman can cut the dick off of her husband, then cry & lie in court how he treated her terribly and get like 16 months of jail for it (if even). Now show me a nigga who cuts off the tits of his wife, then does the same crying and self-pitying afterwards. Nigga gets 25 to life.

There's also plenty of instances in which a man and a woman act as a duo doing exactly the same crimes. Then come court, the woman gets like 5 years and the man 12. Jurors hate to punish women for violent crimes... sometimes they are content if the man takes all the blame, even if it is OBVIOUS they both are equally guilty.

Also plenty of obviously guilty women who get an innocent plea or get released after serving a few months of jail-time.. like that woman who killed her own kid in order to be able to party harder (don't remember her name, but I am sure you do, cause you're from the US)... or that Amanda girl who slaughtered another chick in Italy...

What does this have to do with what we were arguing? Now you're turning this debate into a general complaint that women have it better off than men. For your first complaint, what would you do if you were in charge? Assume every woman who says she's been raped is a liar? It would kind of suck to be a woman in the first place. As a dude, unless you're behind bars, being raped isn't an issue you'll ever have to deal with.

There's a million gender inequalities for both sides we could talk about. All I'm gonna say is that personally, I'm glad as fuck I'm a guy. Don't have to worry about being raped, can have as much sex as I want and not have it affect my reputation, have more career options, etc.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2011, 09:47:47 AM by Spice 2 sees the bitch in you »

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: December 28, 2011, 03:30:57 PM »
Some Captain Save a Ho cats in this thread
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: December 28, 2011, 03:42:05 PM »

spice-2 is white

israeli
ur an american born jew nikky

Sccit

« Reply #37 on: December 29, 2011, 12:53:58 AM »

spice-2 is white

israeli
ur an american born jew nikky

and ur a cocksuckin faggot jewy

rayallen0

« Reply #38 on: December 29, 2011, 10:41:41 AM »
Amanda Knox was obviously innocent are you fucking kidding me 7even?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: December 31, 2011, 04:04:13 AM »

This isn't an outlandish position though. I'd say its more outlandish to not understand how social roles affect some of the laws we have today. I do have a brother and a sister who are lawyers though.

Now it all makes sense.. that's all I needed to know.

The way you make it seem in your argument is that Vanessa was a very talented, hard-working honorable woman who had an outstanding career and quit it to raise Kobe's kids and make him dinner. Nothing could be further from the truth. In general, many women consider it their main way to get theirs is to find a rich man, marry him, get pregnant, make his life hell until he has to get a divorce - take half his shit, get spousal and child support and be set for life. See how Kelis did Nas, for example. How bout we model current laws on current empirical evidence, not on how things were 100 years ago or on how they are in sharia law countries?

You're using an extreme example: the gold digger who marries a millionaire and then intends to get a divorce so they can be set for life. I'll use another example. The single mother with a deadbeat ex who cheated on her constantly. Both type of people exist, and you can't get rid of laws just because there's some people who take advantage of it. There's people like that for every law.

Most people in the world aren't millionaires. It's ignorant to base your opinions on laws based on a few ball players and rappers who can't keep their dick in their pants. You can't get me to feel sorry for a few millionaires over the rest of us people with average incomes.

I fully agree that women should get the support to have an adequate life after being married to a sociopath who just took advantage of her. Then again, why stay with a "deadbeat ex who cheated on her constantly" for so long? And if they only stay married for a few months, why support her for the rest of her life, when she just lost a few months? Also, getting $100+ million and life long spousal support is simply not what I understand under "adequate". Nobody needs this. It's a decadent luxury. The retarded American law says, it's for women to be able to keep the lifestyle up that they grew accustomed to. Well, they could have never grown accustomed to that if it wasn't for their husband who they so eagerly divorced. Why would he halfway lose that lifestyle, to keep it up to them after they leave him by choice?
And I'm not just talking about people who are rich beyond achieveable measure (for normal people). I know a nigga who has a normal income working a real job, but who effectively makes hardly more than a nigga who never worked in his life and just collects unemployment checks, because he has to give money to 3 women lol. Yeah, of course that nigga fucked up. But still. Being romantic and naive are no traits that should be punished like that.

There's a lot more instances in which the American law, who your siblings enforce, blatantly favors women over men.
Like, a woman can flat out LIE and tell everybody she's been raped and the man is fucked for life, even if he doesn't go to prison he is still fucked for obvious reasons. Now, if it gets obvious that it basically was all a lie, nothing really happens to that woman.
Also, a woman can cut the dick off of her husband, then cry & lie in court how he treated her terribly and get like 16 months of jail for it (if even). Now show me a nigga who cuts off the tits of his wife, then does the same crying and self-pitying afterwards. Nigga gets 25 to life.

There's also plenty of instances in which a man and a woman act as a duo doing exactly the same crimes. Then come court, the woman gets like 5 years and the man 12. Jurors hate to punish women for violent crimes... sometimes they are content if the man takes all the blame, even if it is OBVIOUS they both are equally guilty.

Also plenty of obviously guilty women who get an innocent plea or get released after serving a few months of jail-time.. like that woman who killed her own kid in order to be able to party harder (don't remember her name, but I am sure you do, cause you're from the US)... or that Amanda girl who slaughtered another chick in Italy...

What does this have to do with what we were arguing? Now you're turning this debate into a general complaint that women have it better off than men. For your first complaint, what would you do if you were in charge? Assume every woman who says she's been raped is a liar? It would kind of suck to be a woman in the first place. As a dude, unless you're behind bars, being raped isn't an issue you'll ever have to deal with.

There's a million gender inequalities for both sides we could talk about. All I'm gonna say is that personally, I'm glad as fuck I'm a guy. Don't have to worry about being raped, can have as much sex as I want and not have it affect my reputation, have more career options, etc.

It's not a general complaint. It's a law-related complaint, therefore strictly related to what we were arguing.
Why are you asking this stupid rhetorical question? Of course I wouldn't assume that every allegedly raped women lies, I'm not promoting sharia law lmfao. I'm just saying that in cases in which it is proven that the woman flat out lied (which often occurs. It doesn't get "proven" because they are not after that, but it is often obvious that it was an outright lie, and it could be proven if they actually went for that) there should be harsh penalties. Meaning serious jail-time. It benefits the raped women, actually. Many women who were ACTUALLY raped don't dare to speak up because wo many women have lied about it, thus giving women who claim to have been raped a bad name. That would stop if the law would actually punish women who do that.

And of course, there are also other gender inequalities, outside of law-related ones. Some favor men. Not all, by the way. But we are talking about law here, which you always take exception to because your siblings are lawyers. I get that. But if you say you can fuck as many women as you want without it affecting your reputation, I can also say those sex-related inequalities work both ways. For instance, women (and self-accepting gay men) have it much easier to find sex partners. Of course there are hetero man who are good looking, charismatic and make good money or whatever who can do it David Duchovny style. And of course everybody on the board is like that! No doubt. But actually, there are many men out there who have a hard time finding an adequate spouse or booty call. Women who are decent looking can fuck each night without effort. Women who play their cards right can make a living off of dating men, lol. Women who tend to not be like that and prefer to wait for Mr. Right or are simply shy and scared are considered noble. Men who don't fuck around are considered losers. I could go on for days, but I'm sure you catch the drift.

Amanda Knox was obviously innocent are you fucking kidding me 7even?

I don't want to start yet another sub-argument. Maybe she was, I'm obviously just an outsider looking in, and I'm not arrogant enough to claim I know it better than you or the people involved with getting her released. I just believe that her being a hot, young American woman was all she needed. No way an ugly guy from Bulgaria who went into exactly the same shit would have been released. Mark it.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: January 03, 2012, 10:24:45 PM »
^ Yeah, I'm not saying I feel bad for Kobe, it's just bullshit that this good for nothing bitch can get so much money just because they divorce.

exactly.  whether you make 30 thousand a yr or 30 thousand a month some woman whos job was to poop out kids shouldnt be taking half or anything close to it, makes no sense and no one can justify it.  support the kids absolutely, but ive never understood why its the man's job to continue her "lifestyle".  Fuck outta here with that, shes on her own once those papers are signed, or she should be at least.

by that logic, i should be able to take half my parents shit even tho im an adult to continue the "lifestyle" they provided me as a child.

That logic is ignorant. The purpose of people having kids is to take someone who's completely dependent and raise them to be independent. A marriage where the woman is the housewife is completely the opposite: its purpose is for the woman to be completely dependent on the guy. Think of someone quitting their job for someone else, letting their spouse be the one to further their career, get raises, make moves in life, etc. while the person takes care of their kid for them and basically acts as their personal maid. What's going on 10 years later? Not only have they missed out on 10 years they could've spent furthering their career and getting more money , but they probably couldn't even get their old job back. Who would hire someone who hasn't worked for 10 years? They're worse off than they started with nothing to show for it except an ex who was constantly cheating on them. And all the things they attained during that time they don't have the money to keep anymore.

You don't want to give up half your income to your spouse, then get a prenup or even better, don't fucking marry with the intent of your woman being a housewife. Should be easy to do for anyone with half a brain. Yes people take advantage of the system, but its in place for a reason.

Haha.  No, no its not.  So because the woman chooses to be a housewife under her own free will and voluntarily give up any career aspirations the man should have to continually support her because of "lost oppourtunity"?  Please.  If you choose to enter into marriage and even have a child, youre taking a risk, a risk someone else shouldnt have to pay for.  Its called free will.

It's called the way society has worked for hundreds of years. Women weren't even allowed to have career aspirations until relatively recently. These laws were absolutely necessary even just 50 years ago. And the concept of a housewife is still very much alive in our society. Hell, its still enforced in some parts of the world (see many places in the Middle East).

If two people have a child, either one person is going to have to play the stay-at-home role, or else they both will have to shell out money for a nanny and maid. Some men like the idea of coming home to a clean house and a wife who makes dinner for them every night, instead of eating out all the time. Like I said before, if you don't want to give up half your income don't get a fucking housewife. That type of relationship doesn't really appeal to me, but for a lot of guys it does. The whole idea of marriage is that you're with this person for life. So if they're giving up their life for you, you should expect monetary compensation to go out when you fuck it up.

Typical.  Youre using past oppressions of a certain group to justify new ones on another group.  You dont see the hypocrisy in that?
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup