Author Topic: Pac dissin Ice Cube: Damn Pac kept it real and didn't let any shit go un-notice  (Read 1404 times)

Blasphemy (A)

i must have activated his traps.

this is da killa bitch

LMAO

DaKilla Bitch!!!!

• 'G'
  • Westcoast Nigga!!!!
Nobody was giving Petey any type of attention back in the days, he went from a Joe budden to a ice cube groupie, that's a joke. this dude is just a totally joke as hell. really just ignore him, cause he ain't worth any time & trouble.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
you got me confused with your father or something homie i never liked joe budden and ice cube is cool but i wouldnt say hes in my top five doa

just smoke my shit you fucking pollack

rayallen0

pac was an attention whore it seems to me...

cubes whole shit was  why cant they play wc records on they radio stations.

pacs issue is much more personal then that.

pac was in jail when wc slaughterhouse came out and west up that alone debunks pacs whole argument...cubes was fighting for west coast rap prominance back when pac was still trying to figure out what coast he wanted to claim.

mc new york anyone?

Cube vs. Common, Common a CHI-TOWN MIDWEST MC. do your fuckin research fuckin homokid.

it was a back pack rap vs gangsta rap thing it hadn't quite developed into a eastcoast west coast all out war yet ferhat you crooked shampoo and conditioner using faggot.

You fuckin maron, you didn´t understand my point i was speaking about the east vs. west thing, this theard is about that basiclly, even that dude that posted this video above was showing that this was about hiphop coast wars.

So why the fuck are you punk ass speaking about gangsta rap vs. backback rap? why the fuck you bringing common into this? he´s a backpack nigga from the Mid-West, not from the Eastcoast you fucking Hoe Ass Pussy white trash shit bitch!
lmfao look how mad you get. fuck is wrong with you. Can you not have an intelligent conversation?

oh also its Moron. you are white so not sure who you are calling white trash. and why you are using the word N*gga so casually is beyond me. Is it cause you are afraid you can't listen to Strictly for my N.I.G.G.A.Z. if you dont?
« Last Edit: January 31, 2012, 07:55:05 PM by rayallen0 »

rayallen0

i must have activated his traps.

this is da killa bitch

ur actually black right? and this dude is white saying nigga and calling you white trash?

the only one that seemed like a groupie was you killa. petey posted opinions u got hella attached like a bitch to pac and got all pissed when someone said something negative. Maybe its different in Europe but here we care more about our own pride than some dead rappers.

rayallen0

props for posting this, just to see Ananda Lewis again 8)

word.. 1 more reason why I love the 90's, they don't make bitches like that anymore!  8)
great role model for your kid. a self hating white man who calls women he respects bitches.

Sccit

word.. 1 more reason why I love the 90's, they don't make bitches like that anymore!  8)
great role model for your kid. a self hating white man who calls women he respects bitches.

u tellin me u get offended when dudes call females bitches? lmao

ananda lewis was that bitch, btw

rayallen0

word.. 1 more reason why I love the 90's, they don't make bitches like that anymore!  8)

LMFAO. A Bitch is a bitch a woman is a woman. and you can obviously look at infinite and see he isn't some thug and i doubt he talks like that in real life and if he does he sounds awkward as fuck.

New York from flavor of love = bitch
Trina = bitch
Pinky = bitch
Sex symbols and dumb hoes = bitchs

An intelligent respectable woman = a women.

If i'm fucking a girl no strings attached thats a side bitch.

If i'm dating a girl then its a woman, girl. something respectable.

I may joke around and call women bitches sometimes but sounds weird as fuck coming from a 30 something year old white father.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2012, 01:18:26 PM by rayallen0 »

Sccit

word.. 1 more reason why I love the 90's, they don't make bitches like that anymore!  8)

LMFAO. A Bitch is a bitch a woman is a woman. and you can obviously look at infinite and see he isn't some thug and i doubt he talks like that in real life and if he does he sounds awkward as fuck.

Trina = bitch
Pinky = bitch

I may joke around and call women bitches sometimes but sounds weird as fuck coming from a 30 something year old white father.

come on, son...we postin on a westcoast rap message board. if u got a pussy, u a bitch. man up.

rayallen0

Trina = bitch
Pinky = bitch

come on, son...we postin on a westcoast rap message board. if u got a pussy, u a bitch. man up.

i listen to the music doesn't mean i'm gonna start talking like i never graduated high school like daz.

eat a dicc cuz 8)

CHUURRCHHH

tabernacle!

Lucifuge

Pac stories are funier that Chuck Norris jokes. Shit is killing me... Pac was a snake, a rabbit, a man, a king, a princes, a balerina, a God, a fire, a water, a dick, a puss, anal sex, gay, straight. Dre, Biggie, Snop and list goes on. Shit is mad funny. Give me some weed and start a topic. My ghetto tears goes down on my face  :'( :'( :'( 8) 8) 8)
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th

8)  Bitches ain't shit, my nicca!
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
btw.. this thread has me bumpin "West Up" and "Westside Slaughterhouse".  Damn that shit was the bomb back in the mutherfuckin day!!

I love Ice Cube, I didn't start this thread to diss Ice Cube.  I was just pointing out that Pac wasn't afraid to go at anybody.  Even a West Coast legend like Cube, Pac pulled no punches, you know why... Because Pac's destiny was to be the greatest rapper of all time.  Not #3, not #2, but THE GREATEST OF ALL-TIME.  So if he sensed even the slightest hint of salt being put in the game he had to speak on it.

...I do admit though that someone made a good point in this thread that Cube was already reppin the West pretty fuckin hard on shit like "West Up" (the sun rises in the East but it sets in the west!) and on "Westside Slaughterhouse".  And that was before Pac really started steppin up his beef with Bad Boy.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

rayallen0

btw.. this thread has me bumpin "West Up" and "Westside Slaughterhouse".  Damn that shit was the bomb back in the mutherfuckin day!!

I love Ice Cube, I didn't start this thread to diss Ice Cube.  I was just pointing out that Pac wasn't afraid to go at anybody.  Even a West Coast legend like Cube, Pac pulled no punches, you know why... Because Pac's destiny was to be the greatest rapper of all time.  Not #3, not #2, but THE GREATEST OF ALL-TIME.  So if he sensed even the slightest hint of salt being put in the game he had to speak on it.

...I do admit though that someone made a good point in this thread that Cube was already reppin the West pretty fuckin hard on shit like "West Up" (the sun rises in the East but it sets in the west!) and on "Westside Slaughterhouse".  And that was before Pac really started steppin up his beef with Bad Boy.
Obviously Nik cuz Infinite would never say pac was wrong

ruthless95rip

• Muthafuckin' OG
2pac always keeping it real!

it sounds like suge knight calls in at

1:47

lol