Author Topic: Has any rapper fallen off harder than Wiz Khalifa???  (Read 618 times)

HighEyeCue

Re: Has any rapper fallen off harder than Wiz Khalifa???
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2012, 09:27:41 AM »
Yes. His name is Kurupt.

yep

I think the OG poster meant other than west coast though

would pick the east coast version of Kurupt (Prodigy) but he is sounding better these days

midwestryder

« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2012, 01:25:12 PM »
I've bumped both Rolling Papers and Kush and OJ and they're virtually the same album. Same lyrical content, same sound. Wiz has never been any better or worse than he was on Rolling Papers. And considering that's the point he started getting attention I'd say its when he got on, not fell off.
i agree with you about both Rolling Papers and Kush and OJ.

sofdark

« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2012, 04:14:48 AM »
Yes. His name is Kurupt.

Haha made me laugh

Al Bundy

« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2012, 03:12:28 PM »
I've bumped both Rolling Papers and Kush and OJ and they're virtually the same album. Same lyrical contempt, same sound. Wiz has never been any better or worse than he was on Rolling Papers. And considering that's the point he started getting attention I'd say its when he got on, not fell off.

This.

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2012, 03:33:45 PM »
I've bumped both Rolling Papers and Kush and OJ and they're virtually the same album. Same lyrical content, same sound. Wiz has never been any better or worse than he was on Rolling Papers. And considering that's the point he started getting attention I'd say its when he got on, not fell off.
i agree with you about both Rolling Papers and Kush and OJ.

strange considering even Wiz himself said he fucked up on Rolling Papers

http://www.thesource.com/articles/200938/Wiz-Khalifa-Writes-Letter-To-Fans-Apologizing-For-Rolling-Papers-Album/260/News---From-The-Web?thesource-prod=

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2012, 04:01:07 PM »
hes famous from that black and yellow song and thats what got him a couple more hits. unless he comes out with another black and yellow noone gives a fuck thats just how the record industry goes these days

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Nate Dogg's Rotting Corpse.

• 'G'
« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2012, 04:53:51 PM »
This nigga been a pussy bruh, that shit gets no play in the trap
Yes it is me, rapper/singer Nate Dogg. I am communicating with you from beyond the grave using this forum as a medium. Heed my words.