Author Topic: DAAAAM, 2pac's Autopsy Pic  (Read 566 times)

E. J. Rizo

Re:DAAAAM, 2pac's Autopsy Pic
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2003, 01:52:07 AM »
thanks for postin the picture.....and by the way it seems pretty real but who knows

Citizen-Y

« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2003, 01:56:36 AM »
Fake? LOL This is legit, sorry yall, he's dead, and that's a color poloroid of your boy cut into a million pieces on the autopsy table.  

uh, no. thats fake. i remember when somebody confirmed it few years ago...forgot who...man ask the pac fans about this shit in hitemup.com...i'm sure someone from there will remember it...

Source?

stilltharow

• Lil Geezy
  • Welcome Home Simon.
« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2003, 05:51:41 AM »
WHO THE FUCK CARES? What's the fucking point if this pic (NOT OFFICIAL) is real or fake? If it's fake, the bitch tried to get some money. If it's real, it's real.

It doesnt change a damn thing and i dont see the point opening a topic about it. Leave the man in peace. That's some REAL wack shit, man!

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2003, 04:14:59 PM »
The pic is fake as hell. He still gots on jewelry, and he was cremated the day after he died, no time for an autopsy. That pic is the same one as the one they used on Until The End Of Time, just doctored. I do believe his dead, but I don't think that pic is real.

Kaidy

« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2003, 06:12:32 PM »
To me, it looks like a doctored picture. But regardless, I think it's kinda sick talking about somebody's autopsy picture. He's dead, live with it.

Rest In Peace Pac

platinumk777

« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2003, 06:18:33 PM »
Fake? LOL This is legit, sorry yall, he's dead, and that's a color poloroid of your boy cut into a million pieces on the autopsy table.  

End of story. Fuck, what next? I suppose you die-hard 2Pac fans will be up the night of Sept. 13, waiting for 2Pac to return. Geez, you'd have a better chance of catching Santa coming down your chimney, or catching the toothfairy taking your tooth and leaving change under your pillow.  ::)

stilltharow

• Lil Geezy
  • Welcome Home Simon.
« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2003, 06:40:52 PM »
LMAO!

stilltharow

• Lil Geezy
  • Welcome Home Simon.
« Reply #22 on: February 15, 2003, 06:42:55 PM »

Trauma-san

« Reply #23 on: February 15, 2003, 08:49:29 PM »
I don't think she's got any kind of motive to fake the picture, and it would be too expensive to fake it that well.  I've seen autopsy pictures before, and it looks realistic to me.  That's not a necklace, if it was, he'd have his deathrow chain on.  If they took the deathrow chain off, they would have taken them all off, not left one on... so what you see in the picture can't be a chain.  

Pac fans have given 1000 reasons why the pictures fake, and nobody's proved it yet, it's just all speculation.  H'es too skinny.  He's too heavy.  The tattoos aren't right.  He's wearing jewlery.  They don't cut you like that.  etc. etc. etc.  

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: February 15, 2003, 10:41:45 PM »
I don't think she's got any kind of motive to fake the picture, and it would be too expensive to fake it that well.  I've seen autopsy pictures before, and it looks realistic to me.  That's not a necklace, if it was, he'd have his deathrow chain on.  If they took the deathrow chain off, they would have taken them all off, not left one on... so what you see in the picture can't be a chain.  

Pac fans have given 1000 reasons why the pictures fake, and nobody's proved it yet, it's just all speculation.  H'es too skinny.  He's too heavy.  The tattoos aren't right.  He's wearing jewlery.  They don't cut you like that.  etc. etc. etc.  

Trauma...It's fake...I beleive it has been proven fake in the past...But I know for a fact that it's fake...PeACe

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2003, 02:24:53 AM »
A big  ::) to this whole thread.

What the few wise people who replied to this thread said, I'mma say the same: The man's dead, let him rest.

PAC - RIP