Author Topic: "I'm coming to the rap game to diss Snoop again. He's a hoe!"  (Read 2462 times)

Will_B

Re: "I'm coming to the rap game to diss Snoop again. He's a hoe!"
« Reply #30 on: December 31, 2012, 06:24:27 AM »
will should go after madsen since he seems so lonely

Word is madsen hanged himself. Thats a faggots way out, so I guess he died with a dicc in his mouth (with LL Cool J myspace rips bumpin) :'(

Morphine

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #31 on: December 31, 2012, 06:25:56 AM »

Word is madsen hanged himself. Thats a faggots way out, so I guess he died with a dicc in his mouth (with LL Cool J myspace rips bumpin) :'(

lol , you really heard that ? i know he took internet seriously but goddamn . at least you got some sense of humor

Will_B

« Reply #32 on: December 31, 2012, 06:33:10 AM »

lol , you really heard that ? i know he took internet seriously but goddamn . at least you got some sense of humor

Yeah his downstairs neighbour alerted the cops after they heard his house shoes fall off

papa-smurf

Re: "I'm coming to the rap game to diss Snoop again. He's a hoe!"..???
« Reply #33 on: December 31, 2012, 07:38:25 AM »
im pretty sure nothing happened. it must be an attempt to get some fame but I think Knoccie must be pissed about Snoop's antics these days (katy perry etc.)

that katy perry song dope as fuck.it a was cali pop hit. cali niggas quik 2 hate on shit.thats why atlanta was winning because they supported they artist no matter if it was pop,R&B or whatever.cali hate on whatever thats not so called gangsta.

bouli77

« Reply #34 on: December 31, 2012, 11:00:17 AM »
i liked the katy perry song but i can see an old timer like Knocc Out not liking a song where Snoop appears dressed as a gummy bear

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #35 on: December 31, 2012, 12:19:41 PM »

rest in piss madsen. LMFAO
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Morphine

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #36 on: January 01, 2013, 03:30:08 AM »

probably " i need love ( from my cousin ) "

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #37 on: January 01, 2013, 02:16:53 PM »
" I wanted to light a fire under that dude. Most of these "rappers" act like they scared of o boy. And most people in his camp I know he've done personal scandalous things to i.e., didn't pay them, stole their song and music, treat them less than real men, etc. and they still kiss his ass like the nigga a God some Shit. But what ever!"

LMAO he's calling Snoop a hoe but his reasoning makes Snoop seem more like a pimp.

Also maybe the fact that he has never had any success besides that one time he dissed Snoop has made him attempt to recapture that success. All kinds of haters asking him when he's gonna do it again. And must be kinda tough on your self esteem to be defined by association like that... Like Mr. T I pity the fool.

But, why would you want to be known for pimping your friends out and treating them like hoes?

THIS

Snoop doesn't want to be looked at like the Puffy of the west coast (best example i could think of, granted Puffy is 10x better at business decisions than Snoop)

Dargine

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Main Underground Stream
« Reply #38 on: January 06, 2013, 05:16:34 AM »
I'm still waitin' for that song Knoccie did with Snoop, Kurupt and Dre'sta, produced by Soopafly back in the late 90's to be leaked.

Was hopin' for that to be on the DPG wideawake album.
http://TheMUSblog.blogspot.com

Everything about The D.O.C, Obie Trice, The Notorious B.I.G, Young Buck, Eminem, Pipe da Snipe, Devin the Dude, Six Street Mac, Dr. Dre, B.G. Knocc Out, YG Hootie, 50 Cent, Nate Dogg, 4-Bent & Black Rob.

Okka

« Reply #39 on: January 06, 2013, 06:37:23 AM »
I'm still waitin' for that song Knoccie did with Snoop, Kurupt and Dre'sta, produced by Soopafly back in the late 90's to be leaked.

Damn, that would be great to hear. Where did you hear about this song?

Dargine

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Main Underground Stream
« Reply #40 on: January 06, 2013, 02:45:16 PM »
Damn, that would be great to hear. Where did you hear about this song?

Knoccie mentioned it in a interview like 2 years ago. In the interview where he got axed if he ever worked with Nate.

I believe he said it was recorded in '97.
http://TheMUSblog.blogspot.com

Everything about The D.O.C, Obie Trice, The Notorious B.I.G, Young Buck, Eminem, Pipe da Snipe, Devin the Dude, Six Street Mac, Dr. Dre, B.G. Knocc Out, YG Hootie, 50 Cent, Nate Dogg, 4-Bent & Black Rob.

OldSkool

« Reply #41 on: January 07, 2013, 11:08:38 AM »

Unsure as to the reasons for BG Knocc to diss Mr Snoop but I am sure there's a reason.

I'm not alone in when I say I have hated Snoop's cartoon like/pimp/gangster/boss joke of a persona foryears. It even makes me believe Suge when he says he created Snoop's gangster image.

Debut snoop = shy with Dre and Snoop moulding him. Nothing like a gangster.

I remember reading a review of Doggfather (Last album I actually liked of Snoops), where the reviewer said "Snoop should crawl over broken glass to get back to Dre".

His best stuff is with Dre, else he's just corny.

Regarding BG Knocc, as much as like him, his last album was disappointing. After serving time, becoming a grown man I thought we'd hear something special with a new view on life and all the wannabe gangster rappers. 

I always viewed early 'gangster rap' as street music as it was refreshing, political and relavant to the day... We are now in 2013 not 1988 and I just can't relate to 'I'm  a bigger gangster than you and I have a bigger gun and I'm going to kill everyone...' it's become a parody!

PS I hate all this new shit... Lil wayne, Wacka Flocka drake WTF!

Although if you look hard enough good music is there... Paris, Public Enemy, Talib Kweli, Defari... Still like the old G Funk clasiscs...

Okay rant over... I'm old and kid's is different but Snoop is  joke!

Okka

« Reply #42 on: January 07, 2013, 11:57:40 AM »
I'm not alone in when I say I have hated Snoop's cartoon like/pimp/gangster/boss joke of a persona foryears. It even makes me believe Suge when he says he created Snoop's gangster image.

Debut snoop = shy with Dre and Snoop moulding him. Nothing like a gangster.

Snoop was shy on camera, but before all that he really was sellin drugs and packin' pistols in Long Beach. How do you say Suge created somebody's "gangster image" when he himself wasn't a gangster or nothin' close to that. He was just a aggressive big dude from a good family and when they started Death Row he became a gangster himself.

Will_B

« Reply #43 on: January 07, 2013, 12:04:01 PM »
In 92, Snoop was that fresh kid who raps hella tight, they call him Snoop Doggy Dogg!!!

At his peak in 93 he was Snoop Doggy Dogg with that bangin album.

20 years later he's still Snoop who used to be good. Remember Doggystyle?

Snoop used to be an interesting person. Now he just goofy Snoop the persona and no one else.

Okka

« Reply #44 on: January 07, 2013, 12:22:07 PM »
In 92, Snoop was that fresh kid who raps hella tight, they call him Snoop Doggy Dogg!!!

At his peak in 93 he was Snoop Doggy Dogg with that bangin album.

20 years later he's still Snoop who used to be good. Remember Doggystyle?

Snoop used to be an interesting person. Now he just goofy Snoop the persona and no one else.

Yeah, i agree and it's a shame. "Doggystyle" is still my favorite album of all times.