Author Topic: RIP Tim Dog  (Read 1072 times)

dameons

RIP Tim Dog
« on: February 14, 2013, 09:15:27 PM »
Tim Dog died today from a diabetic seizure , RIP to the biggest shit starter in rap history .

bouli77

Re: RIP Tim Dog
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2013, 10:29:43 PM »
damn, RIP to a pioneer, regardless of his infamous songs.

DEKO

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2013, 12:05:22 AM »
Damn, sad news to read...  :-\

Timothy 'Tim Dog' Blair R.I.P.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okka

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2013, 10:36:55 AM »
Rest in peace. He had some classics.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2013, 03:34:16 PM »
Maaan, fuck him.

Death Row and all of Comptown shoulda capped his azz back in da day!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gun control in 2013!!!!!!!!!!!

Peace from Europes!
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Al Bundy

« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2013, 04:56:01 PM »
R.I.P. to a rap legend.

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2013, 05:20:40 PM »
Does he have any good songs?

midwestryder

« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2013, 05:46:16 PM »
Maaan, fuck him.

Death Row and all of Comptown shoulda capped his azz back in da day!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peace from Europes!
no fuck you for that . you are wrong for that . Tim dog was a member of legendary hip hop group Ultramagnetic MCs & was influnce before their was a west coast . also there was no death row when tim dog did fuck compton . no Death Row and all of Comptown shoulda not because tim dog was hip hop legend compared to them at the time . tim dogg is from the home of hip hop boogie down bronx . so hip hop was his first before the west coast was even around .

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2013, 07:12:32 PM »

Fuck Tim Dogg, hope he died slow. Every day I live is 1 he didn't

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2013, 07:13:29 PM »
Maaan, fuck him.

Peace from Europes!
no fuck you for that . you are wrong for that . Tim dog was a member of legendary hip hop group Ultramagnetic MCs & was influnce before their was a west coast . also there was no death row when tim dog did fuck compton . no Death Row and all of Comptown shoulda not because tim dog was hip hop legend compared to them at the time . tim dogg is from the home of hip hop boogie down bronx . so hip hop was his first before the west coast was even around .
LOL

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2013, 08:18:12 PM »
Maaan, fuck him.

Peace from Europes!

Listen youngsta,

Ive been reppin my set n city here in England since before u were suckin on ur mommas dried teet! (got da bandwith ta prove it, mate)

So sick of deez niggaz takin dat shit about the west coast, makes me sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would pop a cap in that ass for this west coast shit!

Peace to all the homies in the Bigg Badd London Fogg!!

As Spice 1 say "bleeeeeeeeuuuuw"

Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2013, 01:04:45 AM »
Maaan, fuck him.

Peace from Europes!
God Midwestryder you really are a fucking faggot, if bitch could get a new meaning you'd be the fucking meaning. You fucking faggot piece of shit. You know I heard when Tim dogg was dying he was crying like a bitch, "please oh god it hurts" and as it got worse and worse the tears soaked up into more of his fucking chunky ass head until he died. Ultramagnetic MCs can eat shit and die along with Tim Dogg.

Sikotic™

« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2013, 02:42:46 AM »
Maaan, fuck him.

Peace from Europes!
God damn you acting like someone talked about a relative of yours that died. Chill, fam.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Blood$

« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2013, 09:24:38 AM »
You know I heard when Tim dogg was dying he was crying like a bitch, "please oh god it hurts" and as it got worse and worse the tears soaked up into more of his fucking chunky ass head until he died. Ultramagnetic MCs can eat shit and die along with Tim Dogg.

so much truth in this post, Tim Dog did as much for the rap game as the city of St. Louis has which is next to nothing

let's hope Nelly is next along with the St. Lunatics

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2013, 10:10:23 AM »
Free max b