Author Topic: West Coast is On Fire right now  (Read 760 times)

YSH

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • hi
West Coast is On Fire right now
« on: February 18, 2013, 01:20:34 AM »
Fucj is u sayin west is dead
Kendrick
Whole tde killin shit

Oddfuture

Problem
Tyga

Forty n short

Snoop n game still doing it

LYRIDER

Re: West Coast is On Fire right now
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2013, 01:42:13 AM »
I cosign ... the west aint dead .... lots of indie cats are doing their thang .... prob is most of yall aint payin attention ... yall just focus  on mainstream rappaz  !

But this site dubcc is .......... really ! So if yall check for infos on WC music here and complain sayin the west is dead ... you just made u look stupid  :laugh:
« Last Edit: February 18, 2013, 02:19:53 AM by MrRippAloT »

Westcoast Pig

• 'G'
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2013, 02:25:32 PM »

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2013, 02:29:14 PM »
The west is back on that commerical shit, but not on that social great music back from the 90´s.

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2013, 06:50:33 PM »

Will_B

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2013, 12:14:53 AM »
Only E-40 and Kendrick been doin it right lately.

Roscoe needs to drop his album on Fontana

We need a new, non angry DJ Quik album

Even Blaqkout 2 would be nice - they could drop an EP or free album coz it won't sell

Xzibit needs to get back with Dre and get back on the radio

Meech and Fredwreck need to both get working with Snoop

Snoop needs to jump back and slap himself. The whole DPG needs to listen to 'Family Reunion' and get back on that vibe with Battlecat producing. That shits some of the absolute best they've all done without Dre since leaving Death Row.

Kurupt on his own need to do a Space Boogie 2 with Fredwreck

Kurupt and Roscoe needs to get back with Organized Noise.

Kam needs to get in the studio with DJ Pooh & Deadly Threat and a bunch of them other producers on Kamnesia

doggfather

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2013, 12:30:41 AM »

Even Blaqkout 2 would be nice - they could drop an EP or free album coz it won't sell

why?!
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Will_B

« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2013, 02:21:32 AM »

why?!

You why won't it sell? I believe part 1 was a commercial failure for the label, and reviews were mixed. I REALLY HOPE we get a Blaqkout 2 but I'm doubtful the label would promote and distribute based on the last one

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2013, 04:17:50 AM »

Xzibit's new album may not have been the caliber of his last 3 but it still shits on anything else the West Coast has been doing since Game's Documentary album.   I like what Snoop Lion is doing as well and that whole project is going to be the shit.   

...call me old school if you want but that's the only shit that has made it onto my radar
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Will_B

« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2013, 06:11:58 AM »

Xzibit's new album may not have been the caliber of his last 3 but it still shits on anything else the West Coast has been doing since Game's Documentary album.   I like what Snoop Lion is doing as well and that whole project is going to be the shit.   

...call me old school if you want but that's the only shit that has made it onto my radar

I would say a LOT of west coast releases are just as good as that Xzibit album. The problem for me is he can achieve a lot better with studio backing and he's still a very popular public figure. Xzibit could be a face of the west coast on TV and radio. Fuck snoop and his wasted opportunities all these years

Spoonie Luv

« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2013, 06:40:43 AM »

I would say a LOT of west coast releases are just as good as that Xzibit album. The problem for me is he can achieve a lot better with studio backing and he's still a very popular public figure. Xzibit could be a face of the west coast on TV and radio. Fuck snoop and his wasted opportunities all these years

Your stupid for thinking snoop and DPG still need to drop albums for the west to be relevant. It's eurowiggers like you who stay stuck in the past and don't branch out the NWA tree who keep this forum at a stand still.
Nima should just rename dubcc to"tribute to the 90's"
Spoonie Luv From Up Above

HighEyeCue

« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2013, 06:44:44 AM »
just give me that Kurupt album and I'm good 8)

Will_B

« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2013, 06:59:14 AM »

Your stupid for thinking snoop and DPG still need to drop albums for the west to be relevant. It's eurowiggers like you who stay stuck in the past and don't branch out the NWA tree who keep this forum at a stand still.

So u think Tyga is the new face of the West?

Snoop and DPG had madd talents and chemistry at the start. Fuck em now but Snoop stayed right at the top in terms of exposure. But he wasted it all away and the talented people around him got fucked over and wasted their shot too.

And go easy on the finger pointing. I come to dubcc to try and talk about West artists and no one else. If the Death Row artists are still being talked about its testament to their impact back in the day still being remembered. If there were enough new artists putting out materal that was 'up there with the classics' we wouldn't be having this conversation

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2013, 07:09:13 AM »

So u think Tyga is the new face of the West?

Snoop and DPG had madd talents and chemistry at the start. Fuck em now but Snoop stayed right at the top in terms of exposure. But he wasted it all away and the talented people around him got fucked over and wasted their shot too.

And go easy on the finger pointing. I come to dubcc to try and talk about West artists and no one else. If the Death Row artists are still being talked about its testament to their impact back in the day still being remembered. If there were enough new artists putting out materal that was 'up there with the classics' we wouldn't be having this conversation
preach.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Spoonie Luv

« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2013, 07:15:33 AM »
If you listen to new artist instead of your DPG collection, you would discover new music.
Your expectations of an artist being the face of a coast are old thinking. The closest thing to that right now is Kendrick Lamar with Dr Dre backing, that's probably why you even gave him a chance but nobody in his camp huh?

Answer me this, name the rappers who are the face of their respective coast right now.
To me there is none, it's all just pop commercial rap with no identity. Everyone on the radio all making records that sound the same using the same producers.

That which your talking about of industrie domanonace with record sales and MTV exposure are over.
Go watch welcome to death row DVD and have a good day.
Spoonie Luv From Up Above