Author Topic: Dissing Muslims  (Read 298 times)

Trauma-san

Dissing Muslims
« on: March 07, 2003, 06:20:35 PM »
NIK, Rapquake, and Verballassasin, yall are hypocrites.

I'd be one too, if I didn't tell you what assholes you are for all your stupid comments aimed at muslims.. I'm not a muslim, but The Big Bad Ass and me were just talking, and we both agreed we oughta say something about it.  

How can you bash muslims, no matter WHAT you think is wrong with their religion? Even if you think they're devils or ignorant or whatever, it's their faith, just like you have your faith.  No religion is ever supposed to put itself over another one, that's not godly.  It's fine if you disagree with thier customs, or their beliefs, but it's not your place to ridicule them.  

I've always tried to be fair, and that includes NOT criticising other religions, least they might criticise mine.  NIK, you're a jew, and I've stuck up for you before when people insulted jews, you should be ashamed of yourself for insulting muslims.  Quake, and verballassaulta, I dont know yall well enough to even know what religion you are, LOL but stop acting like kids and grow up.

You don't have to be religious to understand the validity of the golden rule... a wise man once said "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you".  
« Last Edit: March 07, 2003, 06:22:12 PM by Trauma Phillips »

The Big Bad Ass

Re:Dissing Muslims
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2003, 06:27:05 PM »
Yup. To me it wasn't funny the first time ya'll started making jokes, but I didn't say much cause a joke is a joke. But the continuous bashing of islam is just making you guys look more and more immature and hypocritical like Trauma said. I don't agree with a lot of what tech says, but the truth of the matter is, beyond his OWN PERSONAL BELIEFS, which all of us are entitled too whether or not we agree with them or not, he is a cool cat that I'm sure myself, and maybe even you guys would enjoy hanging with outside of an internet forum.

NIK, we cool right now and all, but why do you keep doing this? What has tech done to spark such anger, and constant tormenting? The only times I seen Tech come at you is when you go into his threads and shit all over his beliefs.

Verbal, I don't know much about your religious beliefs, but your only fueling the fire with your laughing at these narrow minded jokes.

Rapquake, I don't know how in gods name you would be backing NIK so soon after his constant dissing of you with that pic. I felt bad for you cause everyone was laughin, and egging it on, just like I feel bad for Tech, and MANY OTHER MUSLIMS on this board every time you guys stoop so low on your jokes. Its pointless.

Come on guys, let this stuff rest. It's only cluttering an already severely cluttered area of WCC.

PEACE
« Last Edit: March 07, 2003, 06:31:54 PM by The Big Bad Ass »

verbalassaulta

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2003, 06:33:32 PM »
are you a hippy trauma????

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2003, 06:43:34 PM »
LMFAO^^^

Naah, but for real...I never bash Muslims...Ask Infinite... he's the ultimate Muslim, and he has my back...Maybe I've made one or two Muslim jokes, but that's all it was...A joke...

Now about me dissing Tech personally...Do you guys remember how Tech used to make threads about me while I was banned? Do you remember his Anti-Semetic posts he used to make in Hall of Mirrors all the time? You guys don't remember? You guys don't see his terroristic avatar pic? Do ya'll see that what I'm doing is in retaliation?...Tech is on an ego-trip...He thinks he's untouchable, and I'm proving him wrong by making him the laughing stock of this board...He just has no comebacks nowadays, because me and Quake been bashing the shit out of him...

If ya'll don't know the whole story's, I suggest you keep ya mouth shuts...PeACe

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2003, 06:52:58 PM »
NIK, I've watched you 2 duke it out for almost 2 years now. I know whats been said on both sides, and I'm not saying that I agree with anything Tech said. But you're better than this. Does what Tech say affect you personally? Until he steps on American soil with a bomb, I have no reason to be concerned with his beliefs.

And as far as Infinite having your back... I would love to hear what he has to say about your recent jokes. If it is making me, a christian, cringe, I can't even imagine how he feels about it. Look bro, I'm not in any way trying to start a war with any of you guys, I'm just tryin to see if there is any way this can be handled in a different, non insulting way. Comments in the TOT should be kept there. Everything you guys are posting on the g spot are reaching a whole different crowd, and turning people away, or making them angry enough to speak out about WCC's decline.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2003, 10:33:35 PM »
LMFAO^^^

Naah, but for real...I never bash Muslims...Ask Infinite... he's the ultimate Muslim, and he has my back...Maybe I've made one or two Muslim jokes, but that's all it was...A joke...

Now about me dissing Tech personally...Do you guys remember how Tech used to make threads about me while I was banned? Do you remember his Anti-Semetic posts he used to make in Hall of Mirrors all the time? You guys don't remember? You guys don't see his terroristic avatar pic? Do ya'll see that what I'm doing is in retaliation?...Tech is on an ego-trip...He thinks he's untouchable, and I'm proving him wrong by making him the laughing stock of this board...He just has no comebacks nowadays, because me and Quake been bashing the shit out of him...

If ya'll don't know the whole story's, I suggest you keep ya mouth shuts...PeACe

How To School A Subarban Rich Wigger Volume 5:

1. I made a thread celebrating your banning. You will see a similiar thread in about a month or two.

2. I dont make anti Semetic threads. You unfortunately, have not read much about the Middle East. Nor do you have knowledge whatsoever in their political happenings. You are a moron, you are not informed enough to understand what a political thread is. Example: I make a thread highlighting the need for Palestinian Self Determination. You call me an anti Semite. See how it works? Smarten Up.

3. What is a "Terroristic Avatar Pic"? Your avatar is a picture of Xzibit holding a gun. I find that to be terroristical. It is a picture as well, and it is situated in your avatar. Should I direct my repressed rage at you for having a "Terroristic Avatar Pic"? Furthermore, the actuality of Paris (A rapper you should get into) flying a plane into the White House is about as realistic as Xzibit pulling that trigger. What are you afraid of?

4. Based on the above information, what are you doing in retaliation?

5. I am not on an ego trip. I simply despise ignorance. You breed it.  Nor am I untouchable. I am human.

6. Believe me, NIK. No truer words will ever be spoken to you. I am not the laughingstock here.

7. You and Quake do not bash me. I shit on your faces with every reply. I am the epitome of what you want to be: Someone with respect. You two fools either have not developed pride or are seriously deficient of honour. Otherwise you would know how much of an idiot I make you both look.

PS: Hope yall enjoy the nails in yall coffins.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2003, 11:05:28 PM »
Great thread guys, props.  I see so many threads by  nik and quake directed at Tech and his imaganary beard(By the way, a beard has a great significance to many cultures and religions, including jews).  Its jus getting hella played out fa real, and it aint creative at all.  Just DROP IT already.  The board is getting cluttered with this garbage, I dont see what ya'll are trying to acheive anyway.  Think about it, if you get so moved by Techs opinions that you start making threads directed towards him, who is really on the dominating side here?  Peace

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2003, 01:14:51 AM »

How To School A Subarban Rich Wigger Volume 5:

1. I made a thread celebrating your banning. You will see a similiar thread in about a month or two.

2. I dont make anti Semetic threads. You unfortunately, have not read much about the Middle East. Nor do you have knowledge whatsoever in their political happenings. You are a moron, you are not informed enough to understand what a political thread is. Example: I make a thread highlighting the need for Palestinian Self Determination. You call me an anti Semite. See how it works? Smarten Up.

3. What is a "Terroristic Avatar Pic"? Your avatar is a picture of Xzibit holding a gun. I find that to be terroristical. It is a picture as well, and it is situated in your avatar. Should I direct my repressed rage at you for having a "Terroristic Avatar Pic"? Furthermore, the actuality of Paris (A rapper you should get into) flying a plane into the White House is about as realistic as Xzibit pulling that trigger. What are you afraid of?

4. Based on the above information, what are you doing in retaliation?

5. I am not on an ego trip. I simply despise ignorance. You breed it.  Nor am I untouchable. I am human.

6. Believe me, NIK. No truer words will ever be spoken to you. I am not the laughingstock here.

7. You and Quake do not bash me. I shit on your faces with every reply. I am the epitome of what you want to be: Someone with respect. You two fools either have not developed pride or are seriously deficient of honour. Otherwise you would know how much of an idiot I make you both look.

PS: Hope yall enjoy the nails in yall coffins.

^^ U see...This is the ego-trip I'm talking about right here...This idiot thinks he's moving something...

How To School A Poor Bearded Faghan Volume Mach 3:

1.I will not be banned anytime soon...Why would Overseer bring me back if he was gunna ban me again? Make sense with your shit...I was just elected as mod in "The Lab" section yesterday...Whatever though...You can keep dreamin son...

2.You've never made an anti-semetic thread?...LMFAO!...I think even Trauma would agree that you have made anti-semetic threads sometime in the past...And even if you haven't made any (which you have), you still come off anti-semetic as fuck the way you down-talk Jews...There's no denying it Tech...Don't make me bust a Detective Engel-Wood on your ass...

3.There's a difference between a plane crashing into the White House and Xzibit pointing up a gun...Why are you playing dumb? I know who Paris is, and I've heard his music...Fact of the matter is, you have that album cover in your sig only because of the picture...You love the fact that the plane is crashing into the White House...It's known on WCC that you hate America, so it only makes sense for one to connect your avatar with your support for terrorism...You comparing your support for terrorism to my support for Xzibit is completely idiotic Tech...Try harder

4.I am embellishing the board with humor by clowning you...

5.Read your post over, and can you honestly tell me you're not on an ego trip?...Overseer was the one who pointed this out to me, so you know there's something wrong there kid...

6.More proof of Tech thinking he's the greatest...

7.You do not make us look like idiots...you make yourself look like an idiot with your great contradictions. Like when you made a post stating that Quake and I should stop telling horrible jokes, and then went on to make the thread about whats wrapped around my dick right after, where you basically got bashed on by everyone who replied for telling a horrible joke...Tech, how many people have laughed at your jokes? None...At least I get people who find my jokes about you funny...I even had Overseer give me props for clowning you before, and when Overseer gives you props, you know you've just clowned the shit outta some one good...

PS, The nails have been removed, NIK is on the loose...

Trauma-san

« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2003, 08:50:44 AM »
^^ See; the mistake you're making is; even if all that's true, it's STILL not decent to harass somebody's religion.  IF Tech was a mass-murderer, it still wouldn't be excusable to trash muslims.  Even if he said things about YOUR religion, it still wouldn't be o.k. to say things about his religion.  

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2003, 10:17:10 AM »
i remember somebody saying something about bein in "Meccadonalds"  across the road, when infinite was in mecca....

aint that bashing the religion... trauma?? ?? ??...

trauma.. you are a hypocrite too...
« Last Edit: March 09, 2003, 11:30:28 AM by Maestro~Minded »

verbalassaulta

« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2003, 11:10:40 AM »
tech = terrorist
terrorists = muslims
hippy = trauma

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2003, 11:43:12 AM »
^^ See; the mistake you're making is; even if all that's true, it's STILL not decent to harass somebody's religion.  IF Tech was a mass-murderer, it still wouldn't be excusable to trash muslims.  Even if he said things about YOUR religion, it still wouldn't be o.k. to say things about his religion.  

Dude, I haven't bashed any religions...I dunno what kinda Hippie crack you've been smoking, cuz the worst I've done was make a joke or two...Shit, you've been harassing Islam more than I have...Like I-Bo said, remember that Meccadonalds joke? That comment was offensive to many Muslim on this board, so Trauma, quit tryna arbitrate...PeACe

ROCCY

« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2003, 12:15:13 PM »
tech = terrorist
terrorists = muslims
hippy = trauma

VerbalAssault=Gay
Gay=VerbalAssault
Right man= Trauma

Immortal

« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2003, 12:40:01 PM »
word to Roccy^
"Tha Immortality of my Fame is the measure of others torture..."--GZA

Quakaveli

« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2003, 01:10:04 PM »
word to Roccy^

Damn what do U have against my homies Verbalassaulta and NIK?