Author Topic: Eazy-E Planned To Kill Suge Knight, According To Jerry Heller  (Read 1447 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: Eazy-E Planned To Kill Suge Knight, According To Jerry Heller
« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2013, 06:07:56 PM »
this makes sense cause how would suge know how eazy was killed in detail like that ?
Whose to say that was how Eazy died?  It sounded more like Suge making a joke.
maybe maybe not. but everybody in the know of the situation knows eazy died too quick and sound suspicious i wouldn't rule tomika out either she had a lot to gain.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #31 on: May 12, 2013, 06:12:34 PM »
Anything is possible but without something more concrete than speculation, it is all just heresay.  However, if Eazy actually had full-blown AIDS, dying quick isn't exactly out of the ordinary.  The human body needs an immune system to fight off sickness. Without it, something as simple as common cold can kill you in a hurry.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: May 12, 2013, 06:18:53 PM »
Anything is possible but without something more concrete than speculation, it is all just heresay.  However, if Eazy actually had full-blown AIDS, dying quick isn't exactly out of the ordinary.  The human body needs an immune system to fight off sickness. Without it, something as simple as common cold can kill you in a hurry.
yeah but if he didn't have it then all of a sudden get hiv than aids just like that....somethin' ain't right.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #33 on: May 12, 2013, 06:26:19 PM »
Well, he didn't get diagnosed with HIV. By the time, he went in the hospital, he supposedly already had AIDS.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: May 12, 2013, 07:00:19 PM »
he went to the doctor in aug. 94 and didn't have nothin' though.

MarshColin

« Reply #35 on: May 12, 2013, 09:47:11 PM »
Watch this clip from Welcome To Death Row and start it at 12:15

Dick Griffey (RIP), an industry veteran, saw the Ruthless Contracts, and called them the worst contracts he's ever seen in the history of the record business. Suge definitely screwed over his artists financially, but it sounds like Heller was even worse. Heller is sleazy as fuck and the shit he's saying in this interview shows it. When it comes down to it, his ridiculous contracts were the root of all the controversy between Ruthless and the NWA artists. Like somebody else mentioned, the artists were duped into signing these shady contracts because they didn't know better, so it was all legal, yet highly unethical.

HighEyeCue

« Reply #36 on: May 13, 2013, 06:18:26 AM »
Well, he didn't get diagnosed with HIV. By the time, he went in the hospital, he supposedly already had AIDS.

always thought that was weird...he had a persistent cough for a while but don't know about any other symptoms

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: May 13, 2013, 02:06:30 PM »
Watch this clip from Welcome To Death Row and start it at 12:15

Dick Griffey (RIP), an industry veteran, saw the Ruthless Contracts, and called them the worst contracts he's ever seen in the history of the record business. Suge definitely screwed over his artists financially, but it sounds like Heller was even worse. Heller is sleazy as fuck and the shit he's saying in this interview shows it. When it comes down to it, his ridiculous contracts were the root of all the controversy between Ruthless and the NWA artists. Like somebody else mentioned, the artists were duped into signing these shady contracts because they didn't know better, so it was all legal, yet highly unethical.
i'm sure those contracts are more legit than the ones snoop, pac, and others signed while on death row. if ruthless was doin' dre dirty he shoulda sued them like he did death row in '98 for unpaid royalties.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #38 on: May 13, 2013, 11:48:01 PM »

Exactly.

Sounds like he didn't get checked / diagnosed with HIV and by the time he went to the doctors it was too late. That's why there's all those "get checked" commercial. If you're infected, you can still live a relatively normal life if its detected and treated in the early stages.

As far as the rumor of Eazy being injected - possible. But I'm not buying this conspiracy theory that Suge did it. Shit what did he have to gain from it? He had already taken Dre and DOC and built a power house, Ruthless was no competition.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: May 13, 2013, 11:53:09 PM »

Exactly.

Sounds like he didn't get checked / diagnosed with HIV and by the time he went to the doctors it was too late. That's why there's all those "get checked" commercial. If you're infected, you can still live a relatively normal life if its detected and treated in the early stages.

As far as the rumor of Eazy being injected - possible. But I'm not buying this conspiracy theory that Suge did it. Shit what did he have to gain from it? He had already taken Dre and DOC and built a power house, Ruthless was no competition.
Bingo.  What exactly is the evidence?  Stretching "suge didnt like eazy e" into a solid motive or "suge didnt like him so he did it" is straight retarded.

A music fan living in the 90s even though its 2013 thinking up wild tales in his head does not constitute evidence.  I challenge anyone to present this supposed evidence, and if there is evidence, then I'll take what I said back.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

iDontTrip

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #40 on: May 14, 2013, 09:47:01 AM »

Exactly.

he got checked aug 94 and was clean and 7 months later he dies of aids?? hmm ::) ::)

and i guess bone selling 10mil of e99 eternal wasnt competition, did you forget bone was on ruthless??.. seems like your opinion is biased on death row when clearly ruthless was still puttin up numbers and goin 3x/4x platinum off EP's while E was still alive(its on/coacu)..
opinion
   [uh-pin-yuhn]
noun
a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty.
a personal view, attitude, or appraisal.
the formal expression of a professional judgment: to ask for a second medical opinion.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #41 on: May 14, 2013, 10:11:59 AM »

nah Dre made a lot of money on Death Row, cause he had learned his lesson from his past experience with Eazy... he had his publishing and everything. Dre made tens of millions on Death Row. He was getting chump change on Ruthless. One of Snoop's gripes with Dre was that Dre hadn't schooled Snoop on the business end when he was on Death Row, in other words Dre was aware Snoop and them were getting ripped off and never told them.
cool. but he was co owner of death row or so he thought and his artists was gettin' ripped off and he knew it he was no better than eazy or jerry (rbx's a.w.o.l comes to mind).

Eazy and Jerry screwed Dre legally when he came to his contract. The thing with Suge was more like bullying. Dre legally owned half of Death Row. He just didn't stand up to Suge.

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #42 on: May 14, 2013, 12:27:16 PM »
Eazy fired Jerry Heller, then went to Heller's doctor where he was diagnosed with full blown aids.

See what those close to the situation say, like bone, lil Eazy, his mom, etc.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: May 14, 2013, 03:56:03 PM »

nah Dre made a lot of money on Death Row, cause he had learned his lesson from his past experience with Eazy... he had his publishing and everything. Dre made tens of millions on Death Row. He was getting chump change on Ruthless. One of Snoop's gripes with Dre was that Dre hadn't schooled Snoop on the business end when he was on Death Row, in other words Dre was aware Snoop and them were getting ripped off and never told them.
cool. but he was co owner of death row or so he thought and his artists was gettin' ripped off and he knew it he was no better than eazy or jerry (rbx's a.w.o.l comes to mind).

Eazy and Jerry screwed Dre legally when he came to his contract. The thing with Suge was more like bullying. Dre legally owned half of Death Row. He just didn't stand up to Suge.
in a contract you don't get what you're worth you get what you negotiate.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: May 14, 2013, 10:06:59 PM »

in a contract you don't get what you're worth you get what you negotiate.

You have no idea how legal agreements work.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup