Author Topic: Eminem - Beserk (first single from mmlp2)  (Read 3771 times)

Sccit

Re: Eminem - Beserk (first single from mmlp2)
« Reply #45 on: August 29, 2013, 12:33:59 PM »

that song is actually pretty dope.. but ii havent truly felt tech n9ne's work in some time...he comes with a dope cut here and there, but his overall sound has become way too generic compared to his earlier work.

I'm far from an expert on Tech 9, but to me "BITCH" sounds like the dopest joint he's ever done

It's probably one of the best off his new album, but far from bein his dopest joint ever

whoisthis

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #46 on: August 29, 2013, 07:41:38 PM »
Some 10 years later and Eminem is still not my thing. Anytime an Eminem drop or song comes on Shade 45 I change the station right away.
Some Of What's On Rotation:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Bqx3qc9oMmw" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Bqx3qc9oMmw</a><a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Iq8KghDEJNg" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Iq8KghDEJNg</a><a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/IKsU2FG5tQA" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/IKsU2FG5tQA</a><a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/MwjVHzBvurU" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/MwjVHzBvurU</a><a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/hcI56Q00yp8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/hcI56Q00yp8</a>

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #47 on: August 29, 2013, 09:05:46 PM »
i bought a tech nine album waaaay back before he blew up he was mainly known at this time for his song on the crime related soundtrack and for some reason i thought this guy was under qd3s wing i was expecting these rapd fire lyrics over smooth ass production...not what i got.

the album had a super dark feel and honestly i liked it but it grew on me. i wish i could remember the name of it. calm before the storm or some shit maybe...anyways that was a limited edition hard to find album at one point.

i liked him better before i knew of the wierd shit...when i was hearing him on songs like yuks stallions w mc ren etc.

Sccit

« Reply #48 on: August 29, 2013, 10:38:28 PM »
i bought a tech nine album waaaay back before he blew up he was mainly known at this time for his song on the crime related soundtrack and for some reason i thought this guy was under qd3s wing i was expecting these rapd fire lyrics over smooth ass production...not what i got.

the album had a super dark feel and honestly i liked it but it grew on me. i wish i could remember the name of it. calm before the storm or some shit maybe...anyways that was a limited edition hard to find album at one point.

i liked him better before i knew of the wierd shit...when i was hearing him on songs like yuks stallions w mc ren etc.

tech n9ne is one of the GOATs as far as straight rhyme spitters, seriously...his combination of flow, lyricism, harmonizing, mic presence, rhyming mechanics etc. is unmatched by any emcee....as far as the music he makes, it ranges greatly. he has that smooth shit ("rellish", "the worst", "fucked up day", "cloudy eyed stroll", "celcius", "get blowed", "questions", "spend the night", "i didnt lie", "seven words", "twisted", "all i want", "call girlz", "kjomd"), catchy gangsta shit ("mitch bade", "cotton soldier", "breathe", "he wanna be paid", "og", "now it's on", "be warned", "yada yada yada", "strange music box", "bboy"), club/single shit ("who u came to see", "im a playa" "planet rock 2k", "the rain", "no can do", "BITCH", "fragile" "jellysickle" "low", "leave me alone", "devil boy","cariboulou", "strange", "00n9na" "slacker", "come gangsta", "crybaby", "delusional", "blackboy", "harvey dent", "pillow talkin"), dark horrocore shit ("they're all gunna laugh at you", "paint a dark picture", "demons", "killer", "she devil", "blackened the sun", "killing you", "KOD, "pinnochio", "shadows on the road", "hope for a higher power", "should i killer"), signature weird/strange shit ("einstein", "psycho bitch", "it's alive", "t9x", "unfair", "mental giant", "here comes tecca n9na", "imma tell", "the grench", "im not a saint", "victory", "sinister tech"), lyrical/theme/story-tellin shit ("real killer", "pop the trunk", "suicide letters", "slither", "trapped in a psychos body", "why u aint call me", "happy ending", "industry is punks", "i love you but fuck you", "mama nem", "one good time" "welcome to the midwest", "worst enemy", "my wife my bitch my girl", "midwest choppas", "it was an accident", "the martini"), ...i basically just named all the essentials. im not even gunna mention the rock stuff he does, cuz thats not my style, but he has some good ones in that category, as well. but seriously, if theres one artist no one should sleep on, it's tech n9ne...contrary to popular belief, he's got something for every1...and based on whats ur shit, i'd suggest any1 who reads this to burn a mix of any of those categories with the songs i just listed and thank me later.

PLANT

« Reply #49 on: August 30, 2013, 12:48:00 PM »
I was bumping this in my car today and it was sounding pretty good.  I dont like judging music when I first hear it on my computer speakers.  But yeah, it sounded pretty good in the whip.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #50 on: August 30, 2013, 12:56:36 PM »

tech n9ne is one of the GOATs as far as straight rhyme spitters, seriously...his combination of flow, lyricism, harmonizing, mic presence, rhyming mechanics etc. is unmatched by any emcee....as far as the music he makes, it ranges greatly. he has that smooth shit ("rellish", "the worst", "fucked up day", "cloudy eyed stroll", "celcius", "get blowed", "questions", "spend the night", "i didnt lie", "seven words", "twisted", "all i want", "call girlz", "kjomd"), catchy gangsta shit ("mitch bade", "cotton soldier", "breathe", "he wanna be paid", "og", "now it's on", "be warned", "yada yada yada", "strange music box", "bboy"), club/single shit ("who u came to see", "im a playa" "planet rock 2k", "the rain", "no can do", "BITCH", "fragile" "jellysickle" "low", "leave me alone", "devil boy","cariboulou", "strange", "00n9na" "slacker", "come gangsta", "crybaby", "delusional", "blackboy", "harvey dent", "pillow talkin"), dark horrocore shit ("they're all gunna laugh at you", "paint a dark picture", "demons", "killer", "she devil", "blackened the sun", "killing you", "KOD, "pinnochio", "shadows on the road", "hope for a higher power", "should i killer"), signature weird/strange shit ("einstein", "psycho bitch", "it's alive", "t9x", "unfair", "mental giant", "here comes tecca n9na", "imma tell", "the grench", "im not a saint", "victory", "sinister tech"), lyrical/theme/story-tellin shit ("real killer", "pop the trunk", "suicide letters", "slither", "trapped in a psychos body", "why u aint call me", "happy ending", "industry is punks", "i love you but fuck you", "mama nem", "one good time" "welcome to the midwest", "worst enemy", "my wife my bitch my girl", "midwest choppas", "it was an accident", "the martini"), ...i basically just named all the essentials. im not even gunna mention the rock stuff he does, cuz thats not my style, but he has some good ones in that category, as well. but seriously, if theres one artist no one should sleep on, it's tech n9ne...contrary to popular belief, he's got something for every1...and based on whats ur shit, i'd suggest any1 who reads this to burn a mix of any of those categories with the songs i just listed and thank me later.

You wrote all that off the dome?   ...impressive 
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #51 on: August 30, 2013, 03:42:28 PM »
i wouldnt co-sign tech so hard if he wasnt as great as he is

he has his share of music that i dont fuck with...but he has some true classics in his catalogue. some of his shit is the deepest, most thought provoking shit in rap.

Minkaveli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: August 30, 2013, 04:57:55 PM »
It will catch on.
"Now you're facing me, I'm your ultimate challenger.  It's the avenger, your fate is on my calendar"-Guru from "So What's Up"

Lucifuge

« Reply #53 on: August 31, 2013, 12:05:39 AM »
You are dumb if you gonna compare this two mmlp's.
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #54 on: August 31, 2013, 12:48:24 PM »

why dont you do your boy a favor and .rar those up for me....ive only heard maybe two songs on that list.

I am however a big fan of rittz

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #55 on: August 31, 2013, 12:49:05 PM »
has he ever worked with qd3 again?

Sccit

« Reply #56 on: August 31, 2013, 01:52:33 PM »
has he ever worked with qd3 again?

yea, he was actually on qdIII's label, so they worked closely

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/RYR9Hhi0QiI" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/RYR9Hhi0QiI</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/_VaVBceA57Y" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/_VaVBceA57Y</a>
« Last Edit: August 31, 2013, 01:55:11 PM by NIKCC »

Sccit

« Reply #57 on: August 31, 2013, 01:56:26 PM »

why dont you do your boy a favor and .rar those up for me....ive only heard maybe two songs on that list.

I am however a big fan of rittz

lol rittz is who he is cuz he studied tech n9ne growin up...since u said u like the smooth shit, ima try to .rar that list of them songs for u when i get a chance.

HighEyeCue

« Reply #58 on: September 01, 2013, 09:27:59 AM »
anybody bumping this track? I kinda liked it the first few times I heard it but haven't listened to it since...

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #59 on: September 01, 2013, 10:10:35 AM »
anybody bumping this track? I kinda liked it the first few times I heard it but haven't listened to it since...
I just listened the whole joint. not impressed. 
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.