Author Topic: So Tupac was right all along about the 1994 shooting?  (Read 1449 times)

MOBNigga06

So Tupac was right all along about the 1994 shooting?
« on: October 29, 2013, 08:21:27 PM »
I remember a lot of people on the internet used to think that Pac was a bit crazy and delusional in accusing Biggie/Puffy of setting him up in 1994. But it seems that he was right all along: I was just reading up on Pac news from the last few years and noticed that this dude Dexter Isaacs confessed to shooting Pac in 94, in a letter where he implies that Puff was involved and he calls Biggie his friend. Can there really be any doubt, then, that Pac was justified in riding on Biggie?

Here's the link: http://www.thisis50.com/profiles/blog/show?id=784568%3ABlogPost%3A25660551&commentId=784568%3AComment%3A25670863&xg_source=activity

The best that could be said for Biggie and Puffy is that they might not have ordered the hit. But they knew the guys who did it, that much is certain. As Pac said in interviews, Biggie should have at least let Pac know who robbed him. And if you're the king of New York, you should know about a crime taking place in the building you're recording at.

So, after all this time, the truth is out, Pac was justified as a motherfucker in riding on Biggie and Bad Boy. And these bitch ass niggas are going to be dissed for centuries, as long as Pac's music is played.
The most GAMED UP poster on DubCC.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.

V2DHeart

Re: So Tupac was right all along about the 1994 shooting?
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2013, 02:34:55 AM »
Puffy and biggie knew yes, and Biggie even tried to pre-warn 2Pac about hanging around certain individuals, but 2Pac being the egotistical person he was ignored any advice thinking he could march around anywhere, do what he likes, and when he was shot, he was annoyed they didn't "ride" for him  ::)

Puffy and Biggie weren't "gangsters". They weren't even street certified enough to arrange "talks" between gangsters, so what did 2Pac want? They didn't snitch, but they did lie. Why? To protect themselves and their loved ones from real NY gangsters.

Although he had a right to be p!ssed off and angry, not everyone is a fearless hot head with a death wish so he was wrong to go at them because of that.

Besides, the hit was different
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

MOBNigga06

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2013, 06:51:39 AM »
Puffy and biggie knew yes, and Biggie even tried to pre-warn 2Pac about hanging around certain individuals, but 2Pac being the egotistical person he was ignored any advice thinking he could march around anywhere, do what he likes, and when he was shot, he was annoyed they didn't "ride" for him  ::)

Puffy and Biggie weren't "gangsters". They weren't even street certified enough to arrange "talks" between gangsters, so what did 2Pac want? They didn't snitch, but they did lie. Why? To protect themselves and their loved ones from real NY gangsters.

Although he had a right to be p!ssed off and angry, not everyone is a fearless hot head with a death wish so he was wrong to go at them because of that.

But if Biggie knew the guys who shot Pac, he could have told them: "Yo, when you come to Quad studios, don't hit up Pac, rob some other rich nigga." But he didn't. Jimmy Henchman paid these two guys specifically to shoot Pac - and why did he want to shoot Pac? Seems to me that someone at Bad Boy just hated Pac for whatever reasons - probably jealousy - and got Henchman to arrange to have Pac shot. Puffy is a bitch nigga.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2013, 06:59:25 AM »
Puffy and biggie knew yes, and Biggie even tried to pre-warn 2Pac about hanging around certain individuals, but 2Pac being the egotistical person he was ignored any advice thinking he could march around anywhere, do what he likes, and when he was shot, he was annoyed they didn't "ride" for him  ::)

But if Biggie knew the guys who shot Pac, he could have told them: "Yo, when you come to Quad studios, don't hit up Pac, rob some other rich nigga." But he didn't. Jimmy Henchman paid these two guys specifically to shoot Pac - and why did he want to shoot Pac? Seems to me that someone at Bad Boy just hated Pac for whatever reasons - probably jealousy - and got Henchman to arrange to have Pac shot. Puffy is a bitch nigga.
pac knew who shot him too he hung wit 'em ! him pointin' the finger at biggie and puff was some sucka shit though it's like the scene in Friday when deebo took red's chain and red got mad cause craig and smokey didn't help.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

MOBNigga06

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2013, 08:20:10 AM »
Puffy and biggie knew yes, and Biggie even tried to pre-warn 2Pac about hanging around certain individuals, but 2Pac being the egotistical person he was ignored any advice thinking he could march around anywhere, do what he likes, and when he was shot, he was annoyed they didn't "ride" for him  ::)

pac knew who shot him too he hung wit 'em ! him pointin' the finger at biggie and puff was some sucka shit though it's like the scene in Friday when deebo took red's chain and red got mad cause craig and smokey didn't help.

Nah, I think you're mistaken, Pac didn't know the shooters. If he knew them, he wouldn't have accused King Tut (falsely) of being one of the 94 shooters on Against All Odds. And Pac talks in an interview about how people in jail said to him: "You don't know? Biggie's homeboy shot you." So I doubt Pac knew the shooters. But Biggie clearly knew them.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2013, 08:42:16 AM »

Nah, I think you're mistaken, Pac didn't know the shooters. If he knew them, he wouldn't have accused King Tut (falsely) of being one of the 94 shooters on Against All Odds. And Pac talks in an interview about how people in jail said to him: "You don't know? Biggie's homeboy shot you." So I doubt Pac knew the shooters. But Biggie clearly knew them.
he knew them niggas why you think he put them in the song ? he was chillin' wit street niggas and whether he dealt wit 'em personally or not he definitely knew who they were. if you look at some of pac's interviews he always brought up how he sold 5-6 million cause him blamin' and dissin' bad boy was all hype and for controversy.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2013, 10:03:14 AM »
It didn't have anything to do with anyone from Bad Boy, it was because Pac was dissing those guys -- Jack and Jimmy, in particular.  Not on wax, but he had made some comment in the Daily News (where he called Jack a "hanger-on") and supposedly at some clubs/parties in NY he was going to where he ignored them completely rather than saying what's up or at least acknowledging them.  That wasn't Puff's doing... but that doesn't mean he wasn't aware of it either.

The fact that Pac let off of Biggie toward the end (but not Puffy) shows that Pac probably realized that he was blaming Biggie too much for something that didn't have much to do with him, as what Pac expected out of Biggie was basically just stuff that he expected to have happened in the aftermath of his shooting (i.e. finding out who shot him and at least letting him know what the issue was).  Pac probably knew deep down that Biggie didn't set him up.  But it was a pretty strategic move, in terms of getting the world's attention, by going at Biggie first, Puffy second and then the actual conspirators later, when everyone was already listening.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2013, 10:09:04 AM »
It didn't have anything to do with anyone from Bad Boy, it was because Pac was dissing those guys -- Jack and Jimmy, in particular.  Not on wax, but he had made some comment in the Daily News (where he called Jack a "hanger-on") and supposedly at some clubs/parties in NY he was going to where he ignored them completely rather than saying what's up or at least acknowledging them.  That wasn't Puff's doing... but that doesn't mean he wasn't aware of it either.

The fact that Pac let off of Biggie toward the end (but not Puffy) shows that Pac probably realized that he was blaming Biggie too much for something that didn't have much to do with him, as what Pac expected out of Biggie was basically just stuff that he expected to have happened in the aftermath of his shooting (i.e. finding out who shot him and at least letting him know what the issue was).  Pac probably knew deep down that Biggie didn't set him up.  But it was a pretty strategic move, in terms of getting the world's attention, by going at Biggie first, Puffy second and then the actual conspirators later, when everyone was already listening.
for a man that was so smart he's made some fucked up decisions..

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2013, 10:15:26 AM »
But Pac was 23-24 at that time, and hanging out with the wrong people yet still seeking their approval.  He was bound to make some bad decisions.

Sccit

« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2013, 10:38:22 AM »
But Pac was 23-24 at that time,

THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF THE WHOLE THREAD

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2013, 07:25:49 PM »
But Pac was 23-24 at that time, and hanging out with the wrong people yet still seeking their approval.  He was bound to make some bad decisions.

end of thread :)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2013, 08:06:25 PM »
bottom line:  pac was innocent, puffy and biggie pulled no rank in NYC even though Ready to Die was probably double platnium by then lol

MOBNigga06

« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2013, 09:04:12 PM »

That's insightful. You might be right: deep down, Pac really blamed Puffy and Stretch. You know he had to have genuinely hated Stretch to diss the nigga after he died.

Also, in the 2 of Amerikaz Most Wanted video, the actor playing Biggie says: "Don't shoot me, Pac! I'm just the rapper, man! It was Puff's idea!"

Against All Oddz might be the most revealing track as to Pac's attitude at the end of his life.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2013, 10:42:24 PM »

Homie, prior to this shooting even happen, go back to Marin City, Pac knew he had problems there, still showed up and had guns, at a family event, one of those guns killed a 5-6 yr old lil boy.

Pac knew he had problems in the jungles, his potnas told him that lived there, pac went anyway loaded him not listening a lil kid lost his life. reason why he ran back to new york, biggie know the game in new york now since pac been gone..

pac was broke, pac n bigge been thru it in the beginning when biggie wasnt on his feet, pac looked out for em, now since pac is back from cali, biggie turn to return the favor,

pac preached all the panther shit, but still had a nigga mentality and didnt use his head, ya homeboy know these niggas up to no good and tell u not to fuck with them constantly, but u addicted to the fast life, u do it anyway, then catch a rape case, everybody get off but you, u start talkin wreckless, they rob u,

why should biggie say anything when he didnt listen in the first place.

Bad boy didnt hate pac

Biggie couldnt stop shit either, it was above his head, biggie did what he shoulda did in the beginning, try and stop pac from messing with them cats before it even got to the rape case, but he didnt listen,

everytime pac got into some shit he would run, ran from the shit in the bay, ran from the shit he got caught up in new york.

when he got back to l.a, he should have stayed in a artist place. frank alexander should have kept him out that shit with trayvon n orlando, that wasnt pac battle to fight.

if u sit back and peep game you would see

pac had a bunch of

q's and raheem's tryin  keep him out of shit and being wreckless,

9 times out of 10 suge prolly saw pac as pawn to ride on puffy since big jake got killed, satisfied pac hunger for the fast life and put the battery in pac back to go at bad boy

instead of being a man goin to see biggie or set a meeting with unbias people involved who were friends of both, pac george bush biggie n bad boy before even finding proof.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2013, 10:21:17 AM »

Homie, prior to this shooting even happen, go back to Marin City, Pac knew he had problems there, still showed up and had guns, at a family event, one of those guns killed a 5-6 yr old lil boy.

Pac knew he had problems in the jungles, his potnas told him that lived there, pac went anyway loaded him not listening a lil kid lost his life. reason why he ran back to new york, biggie know the game in new york now since pac been gone..

pac was broke, pac n bigge been thru it in the beginning when biggie wasnt on his feet, pac looked out for em, now since pac is back from cali, biggie turn to return the favor,

pac preached all the panther shit, but still had a nigga mentality and didnt use his head, ya homeboy know these niggas up to no good and tell u not to fuck with them constantly, but u addicted to the fast life, u do it anyway, then catch a rape case, everybody get off but you, u start talkin wreckless, they rob u,

why should biggie say anything when he didnt listen in the first place.

Bad boy didnt hate pac

Biggie couldnt stop shit either, it was above his head, biggie did what he shoulda did in the beginning, try and stop pac from messing with them cats before it even got to the rape case, but he didnt listen,

everytime pac got into some shit he would run, ran from the shit in the bay, ran from the shit he got caught up in new york.

when he got back to l.a, he should have stayed in a artist place. frank alexander should have kept him out that shit with trayvon n orlando, that wasnt pac battle to fight.

if u sit back and peep game you would see

pac had a bunch of

q's and raheem's tryin  keep him out of shit and being wreckless,

9 times out of 10 suge prolly saw pac as pawn to ride on puffy since big jake got killed, satisfied pac hunger for the fast life and put the battery in pac back to go at bad boy

instead of being a man goin to see biggie or set a meeting with unbias people involved who were friends of both, pac george bush biggie n bad boy before even finding proof.

the realest shit you've ever posted !