Author Topic: Dubya's speech  (Read 573 times)

Agua

Dubya's speech
« on: March 17, 2003, 05:55:05 PM »
was hilarious. This guy is an idiot.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
Re:Dubya's speech
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2003, 05:57:43 PM »
Woah 48 hour deadline for Saddam and his family to leave Iraq or there will be military action. Do you guys think he will leave?

Agua

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2003, 06:01:41 PM »
he won't.

ontherise

• 'G'
  • bringin a little graphic flavor to the board
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2003, 06:07:16 PM »
it's even less now naw he's goin ta hide and stay put

TheSheriff

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2003, 06:08:37 PM »
Oh well, at least when we blow the shit out of him, it'll be fun.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2003, 07:23:12 PM »
was hilarious. This guy is an idiot.

elaborate
personally i think if bush said he found the cure for cancer and aids you'd still say that, but elaborate and tell us how it was funny and how he was an idiot. Don't get me wrong idon't think George Bush is that smart or anything but France and Germany are dumber becuase they just ruined their relationship with us and britain....

anyways , i thought he was going to announce 1 of 2 things

1)we're going to war tommorow
2) saddam is dead/exiled/cooperated with resolution 1441

i knew he would warn reporters and iraqi people and soldiers to get out though. We might be dumb fat lazy americans but we're not cowards who attack with no warning

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

TheSheriff

« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2003, 07:26:54 PM »
Yeah...How is the fact the world is 48 hours from war funny?

Quakaveli

« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2003, 07:41:25 PM »
Oh well, at least when we blow the shit out of him, it'll be fun.

Word, my homies are all bitching about gas prices and shit,we need to get da gas cheap!!! So I can get rides more often ;D

TRUE AMERICAN 8)

Agua

« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2003, 07:41:30 PM »

elaborate
personally i think if bush said he found the cure for cancer and aids you'd still say that,

nice try jacub. do it better.

but elaborate and tell us how it was funny and how he was an idiot. Don't get me wrong idon't think George Bush is that smart or anything but France and Germany are dumber becuase they just ruined their relationship with us and britain....

they ruined their relationship with dubya. that's all.

i knew he would warn reporters and iraqi people and soldiers to get out though. We might be dumb fat lazy americans but we're not cowards who attack with no warning

you are cowards who attack despite knowing that certain people cannot leave the iraq in time.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2003, 07:53:17 PM »

elaborate
personally i think if bush said he found the cure for cancer and aids you'd still say that,

nice try jacub. do it better.

but elaborate and tell us how it was funny and how he was an idiot. Don't get me wrong idon't think George Bush is that smart or anything but France and Germany are dumber becuase they just ruined their relationship with us and britain....

they ruined their relationship with dubya. that's all.

you are cowards who attack despite knowing that certain people cannot leave the iraq in time.

1. learn how to spell
2. they ruined their relationship with the US BIIGGGG muther fuckin' time
3. you're an idiot and whoever is in Baghdad still is too, they've had more than 48 hours to get out

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2003, 04:51:37 AM »
LoL, that was the whole point, France's whole objective is to become a challenger to the US, along with Germany.  It's not a dumb move it was the smart move.  Chiraq is at his most popular ever, while Tony Blair, formerly the most popular British leader since Churchill is fighting for his political life, and will probably lose because he didn't get the second resolution.

TheSheriff

« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2003, 11:21:54 AM »
LoL, that was the whole point, France's whole objective is to become a challenger to the US, along with Germany.  It's not a dumb move it was the smart move.  Chiraq is at his most popular ever, while Tony Blair, formerly the most popular British leader since Churchill is fighting for his political life, and will probably lose because he didn't get the second resolution.

Blair has committed political suicide. And through it, he has shown great courage and integrity. He has destroyed his career for what he sees as the good of his country, and the good of the world.

ITW [the irish boy]

« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2003, 01:33:58 PM »
Blair was a good man but he championed the wrong cause. Europe is against this war, the world is against this war. Blair thought by siding with america he'd secure relations, but he didnt weigh up public opinion and has become very isolated in Europe other than the spanish chap, who's even more out of favour with his people, but spain could do with some investment.

As for everyone who stays in Iraq is stupid. What about the iraqi people? or do they count.
Step back for a second and imagine it was your city. You have a tyrant leader but youve survived so far. Now all of a sudden the worlds most powerful force is about to bomb the shit out of you, apparently in your name. Imagine the bombs dropping. Imagine your kid getting buried under rubble. Imagine losing half of your loved ones just so some westerners can sleep easier. War isnt a game people. People get killed. Imagine what it felt like the last time close friends or family died. Thats what the iraqi people will feel x10. Speaking from a small country that has been invaded before I'll tell you people dont forget. Britain made ireland "civilised", but to this day irish people hate brits. Dont think for a second the remaining iraqis will be happy. This war has no aim but to make you feel safer. That is why im against war.

As for Dubyas speech, i didnt see it but they are all similar. These politicians seem like bad actors in their own war movie. When will they listen to the people?
SO MANY PEOPLE THINK THEY KNOW
BUT DO THEY KNOW TO THINK
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK

Agua

« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2003, 02:26:59 PM »

1. learn how to spell
2. they ruined their relationship with the US BIIGGGG muther fuckin' time
3. you're an idiot and whoever is in Baghdad still is too, they've had more than 48 hours to get out

1. you're right. it should be yacub
2. oh no..... I'm cryin
4. shut the fuck up you little retarded midget. your hubris just pisses me off.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2003, 06:15:23 PM »
As for everyone who stays in Iraq is stupid. What about the iraqi people? or do they count.
Step back for a second and imagine it was your city. You have a tyrant leader but youve survived so far. Now all of a sudden the worlds most powerful force is about to bomb the shit out of you, apparently in your name. Imagine the bombs dropping. Imagine your kid getting buried under rubble. Imagine losing half of your loved ones just so some westerners can sleep easier. War isnt a game people. People get killed. Imagine what it felt like the last time close friends or family died. Thats what the iraqi people will feel x10. Speaking from a small country that has been invaded before I'll tell you people dont forget. Britain made ireland "civilised", but to this day irish people hate brits. Dont think for a second the remaining iraqis will be happy. This war has no aim but to make you feel safer. That is why im against war.

none of that would happen if i had this long of a chance to flee Iraq. poeple have had what MONTHS to flee