Author Topic: Freddy Roach hates mexicans and jews!!!  (Read 769 times)

Sccit

Re: Freddy Roach hates mexicans and jews!!!
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2013, 09:34:08 PM »
the mexicans also made fun of his parkinsons and yelled at "faggot" and they didnt get any heat for it like Roach is getting...

either way hopefully this sparks up more publicity for the fight

u tryna say that callin some1 a faggot is the same as callin em a mexican? :D

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2013, 10:13:11 PM »
the mexicans also made fun of his parkinsons and yelled at "faggot" and they didnt get any heat for it like Roach is getting...

either way hopefully this sparks up more publicity for the fight

u tryna say that callin some1 a faggot is the same as callin em a mexican? :D

no but both can be offensive depending on how you say it and who is sensitive about it...
nowadays faggot is the new nigger...
The West is Back

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2013, 10:21:12 PM »

nowadays faggot is the new nigger...

which, in itself, is gay

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2013, 10:25:19 PM »
Im mexican and i wasnt offended and your jewish and you werent offended so i dont think its a big deal,
however i read an article today how Rios's team are actually the bad guys behind all this and Freddy is the victim because they have been making fun of his Parkinson and the way they retaliated against him, and that the guy who was filming edited alot of stuff out to make it seem like Freddy was the bad guy,
i didnt get a chance to watch ESPN today at all did anyone get to see if this made any news?
The West is Back

Sccit

« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2013, 10:29:26 PM »
i dont watch espn, but im basing it off of demeanors, since im pretty good at reading situations... the dude in the red shirt who was excited to make fun of roach's stutter seemed like the biggest bitch outa every1, followed by the fat dude who went after freddy, screamin at the top of his lungs like he's been fiendin for some attention..the guy freddy first confronted acted like a bitch about stayin in the gym past his time in the first place, but freddy aint exactly a victim either...it's just a useless scuffle, nothin to see here.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2013, 11:00:10 PM »
the whole back story was Roach and Ariza have had beef for years, it wasnt really against Garcia cus Garcia was chillin until Freddy started talking shit to him, his grudge was against Ariza and i think thats the main reason he acted like an ass
The West is Back

BabyBird

« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2013, 11:18:16 PM »
aye ya need to get some puay tai fighters up in hear

Sccit

« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2013, 11:56:46 PM »
ariza is the faggot who was makin fun of his stutter and called him a faggot, right? lol, yea, roach is still cooler than that guy

Citizen-Y

« Reply #23 on: November 21, 2013, 06:09:56 AM »
ariza is the faggot who was makin fun of his stutter and called him a faggot, right? lol, yea, roach is still cooler than that guy

I'm pretty sure Ariza was the same dude making of fun of Roach's Parkinson when he was training with Margarito.

EDIT NOPE IT WAS RIOS

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/11/11/antonio-margarito-freddie-roach_n_781969.html

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #24 on: November 21, 2013, 09:23:12 AM »
the whole back story was Roach and Ariza have had beef for years, it wasnt really against Garcia cus Garcia was chillin until Freddy started talking shit to him, his grudge was against Ariza and i think thats the main reason he acted like an ass
But Garcia is still the head of that crew.  He didn't do anything to calm his side down, just like last time with the Margarito/Rios shit.  Everyone there is an adult, but it's his responsibility to run a tight ship.

Sccit

« Reply #25 on: November 21, 2013, 10:07:15 AM »
ellie seckback pisses me off

Sikotic™

« Reply #26 on: November 21, 2013, 08:35:14 PM »
Rios' camp was making fun of Freddy's parkinson's years ago.

And its real easy to swing on a disabled dude.

People don't have any respect no more.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE