Author Topic: Imagine if Daz RRGB had sold platinum, here is how different things wouldve been  (Read 1057 times)

MUHFUKKA

So you have forgotten that whilst Snoop dogg was "stranded" he put out songs like "fuck deathrow"? While Daz was still over there?

I haven't forgotten shit, in fact I have the magazine sitting right next to me right here, so I know exactly what Snoop's state of mind was at the time of the release of Daz Revenge Retaliation and Get Back.

His state of mind was that he was confused about his situation, and where he stood with Death Row.  He didn't like that they blocked him from doing songs with other artists, so he decided it was time to come out of hiding and strike out on his own.  "Fuck Death Row" was not really a big diss record.  Dude wasn't talkin much shit on that track for those that have heard it.  In fact, he was just pretty much in the dark about his situation.

Fact of the matter was, nothing was set in stone.  He still had contractual hangups with Death Row, he still had not yet signed with Master P, and his relationship with Suge was still up in the air.

"i own a magazine so i know exactly what snoop's state of mind was" youre such an idiot its sickening

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Hack Wilson - real

So you have forgotten that whilst Snoop dogg was "stranded" he put out songs like "fuck deathrow"? While Daz was still over there?

I haven't forgotten shit, in fact I have the magazine sitting right next to me right here, so I know exactly what Snoop's state of mind was at the time of the release of Daz Revenge Retaliation and Get Back.

His state of mind was that he was confused about his situation, and where he stood with Death Row.  He didn't like that they blocked him from doing songs with other artists, so he decided it was time to come out of hiding and strike out on his own.  "Fuck Death Row" was not really a big diss record.  Dude wasn't talkin much shit on that track for those that have heard it.  In fact, he was just pretty much in the dark about his situation.

Fact of the matter was, nothing was set in stone.  He still had contractual hangups with Death Row, he still had not yet signed with Master P, and his relationship with Suge was still up in the air.

"i own a magazine so i know exactly what snoop's state of mind was" youre such an idiot its sickening

lol

Okka

I remember you had a dream about Suge, Infinite. Have you ever had a dream about Daz?

aerroc

i just read your post now i know your state of mind :D

O.G A.Geesta'z

wow, like one fuckin album could really change the history of hip hop... yeah fuckin right
RRGB is a classic WEST COAST album, nothing more.... im sure not allot of people outside of this forum even know the fuckin album exist's nowadays

you give this album way to much credit then it deserves... your fuckin delusional
The West is Back

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
AndNo.. none that I can recall.   I had one of Suge where it turned out he's a very generous and hospitable brother.... had a dream about Pac, but he was performing on stage so I didn't get to meet him.    I had a dream about Mob Deep and they were sitting in a cafateria eating lunch, happened to be my daycare cafateria....

The closest I ever came to having a dream about Daz was when I had a dream about Bill Bellamy and he was dropping some knowledge to me about how the Illuminati conspired against Pac and Suge and that was why they didn't give Daz video and other Death Row, West Coast videos/songs more airplay, that Pacs death was a conspiracy and that Suge was sabatoged
« Last Edit: February 05, 2014, 08:32:31 PM by Infinite »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Jimmy H.

AndNo.. none that I can recall.   I had one of Suge where it turned out he's a very generous and hospitable brother.... had a dream about Pac, but he was performing on stage so I didn't get to meet him.    I had a dream about Mob Deep and they were sitting in a cafateria eating lunch, happened to be my daycare cafateria....

The closest I ever came to having a dream about Daz was when I had a dream about Bill Bellamy and he was dropping some knowledge to me about how the Illuminati conspired against Pac and Suge and that was why they didn't give Daz video and other Death Row, West Coast videos/songs more airplay, that Pacs death was a conspiracy and that Suge was sabatoged
  Everybody knows that dreams are actually messages from your brain that hold truth.  You should write Suge a letter sometime and explain to him how he, you, and Bill Bellamy need to team up and destroy the Illuminati.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Dreams do reveal the truth because they are devoid of ego and other barriers that keep us from dealing with reality directly.   

They are also devoid of any social hierarchys that may exist.  Like, you may tell yourself you like your boss because you know it will be easier to deal with them at work.  But dreams strip down all barriers and everyone becomes equal.  You are capable of anything and they are capable of anything.  You could be the boss in the dream.   
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

KrazySumwhat

I'd get arrested if the shit that happens in my dreams were real.

I cant lie though, Ive had dreams about rappers too lol..

Fraxxx

Dreams do reveal the truth because they are devoid of ego and other barriers that keep us from dealing with reality directly.   

They are also devoid of any social hierarchys that may exist.  Like, you may tell yourself you like your boss because you know it will be easier to deal with them at work.  But dreams strip down all barriers and everyone becomes equal.  You are capable of anything and they are capable of anything.  You could be the boss in the dream.   

On point! Also means that the true character of any person is revealed to you while dreaming, no matter if you ever met that person or not.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

bouli77

I think you're mistaking "truth" with "true personal feelings"

HighEyeCue

would have rather had a 2nd Dogg Pound album, not saying it would have sold more but would have been nice to have a whole another album of Kurupt in his prime

Blood$

Everybody knows that dreams are actually messages from your brain that hold truth.  You should write Suge a letter sometime and explain to him how he, you, and Bill Bellamy need to team up and destroy the Illuminati.

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Jimmy H.

In some cases, yes, but this is not always the case. I have dreams where I've knocked out Mike Tyson-caliber people and slept with A-list actresses. That is neither devoid of ego or dealing with reality directly. Sometimes, if you repress emotions then yes, they can show up in your dreams but you're reaching with a lot of that.

Hack Wilson - real

"in california" was a halfass attempt at a radio hit and thats why it didnt blow up

it was a nice song but nothing about it made it stand out from your average DPG single