Author Topic: *Patiently waits for American to invade North Korea*  (Read 360 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
*Patiently waits for American to invade North Korea*
« on: April 06, 2003, 05:19:15 PM »
*checks watch*

*realizes North Korea has a million man army, chemical weapons and nukes*

*laughs at cowardly american govt*

*goes for a cigarette*
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

E. J. Rizo

Re:*Patiently waits for American to invade North Korea*
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2003, 05:34:16 PM »
china will take care of that ...china would be pissed if we invaded and so would russia

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2003, 08:15:11 PM »
another dumb ass post by the faghan

legend

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2003, 08:43:53 PM »
*checks watch*

*goes for a cigarette*

haha sad but true

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2003, 09:37:54 PM »
*checks watch*

*goes for a cigarette*

There is a difference between being cowardly and being stupid. If a war with N. Korea would result in alot of American casualties that would outweigh the benefits of attacking them, then what is the point?

But who knows, North Korea might be next on America's hit list. I personally would prefer Syria but we will see.

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2003, 02:27:35 AM »
america would never dare attacking korea, cuz america only attacks "easy targets"... attacking korea would mean the death of thousands american soilders and even more american civilians

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2003, 02:38:08 AM »
*checks watch*

*goes for a cigarette*

Hopefully Bush will be out of office before this could go down..

*crossing fingerz* lol

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2003, 02:42:19 AM »
easy targets like hitler and his army, and a fight at veitnam and north korea in the past where our soldiers were slaughtered....yeah.... ::) ...if the threat is real enough trust me the US wont hessitate to attack....look what happen in WW2 we stayed to our own business and like everyone says we have our fingers on everything ...well we didnt at that time we were just trying to chilll at home and we got criticized for that...and what happens??? ....Pearl Harbor gets bombed...obviously the threat was big enough for us to attack and get into the war...well now that we work the other way we get critizised for sticking our hands on these things??? in preventing things like pearl harbor from occurring again....do you blaim us??? why do we get criticized now if we are taking action???? so either way its like the rap game....they always got to hate the man on top.....and i think thats the case here...anything we do will be wrong in the eyes of many....

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2003, 02:48:38 AM »
easy targets like hitler and his army, and a fight at veitnam and north korea in the past where our soldiers were slaughtered....yeah.... ::) ...if the threat is real enough trust me the US wont hessitate to attack....look what happen in WW2 we stayed to our own business and like everyone says we have our fingers on everything ...well we didnt at that time we were just trying to chilll at home and we got criticized for that...and what happens??? ....Pearl Harbor gets bombed...obviously the threat was big enough for us to attack and get into the war...well now that we work the other way we get critizised for sticking our hands on these things??? in preventing things like pearl harbor from occurring again....do you blaim us??? why do we get criticized now if we are taking action???? so either way its like the rap game....they always got to hate the man on top.....and i think thats the case here...anything we do will be wrong in the eyes of many....

i feel u man sumwhat. But, its a cop out to sit back and say..."they hate us cus we're on top". I dont see it that way. They hate us, cus we feel the need to push our policies on the world. Our way is the right way. Thats how we are seen. If the roles were reversed, and say a country like Iraq was the biggest power in the country. And they kept their troops in your backyard. And regardless of what you wanted, their policies were shoved down yur throat...youd probably resent them.

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2003, 02:58:17 AM »

i feel u man sumwhat. But, its a cop out to sit back and say..."they hate us cus we're on top". I dont see it that way. They hate us, cus we feel the need to push our policies on the world. Our way is the right way. Thats how we are seen. If the roles were reversed, and say a country like Iraq was the biggest power in the country. And they kept their troops in your backyard. And regardless of what you wanted, their policies were shoved down yur throat...youd probably resent them.
i know what you are saying but what i was trying to state is that before we werent like that and we got criticized for it....... now we doing the opposite and we gettin criticized again....so you know its really though to do anything....before we didnt want to push our policies or we didnt push our policies and the criticizim started and now we do and the  same things happens.....so either way we get the short end of the stick in a way

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2003, 02:58:44 AM »
that's right. Like I said a few weeks ago, Iraq was only invaded bc they DONT have mass destruction weapons
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Kaidy

« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2003, 06:56:02 AM »
EJRizo thats a good point about WW2, but I think its two very different circumstances.

During WW2, a pretty big portion of the world was at war, and there was actually a pretty damn good chance of Germany and its allies winning and spreading Naziism and Fascism. The US did nothing to help at all until the Japanese (stupidly) brought them into it. That was actually a worthwile war where everyone who was able should have put help forward.

Iraq is a backwards country and had no chance of taking over anywhere or spreading an unjust political idea. even if it had tried ot invade neighbors, even Iran or Kuwait could probably hold them off with very limited aid from the UN. its even highly questionable he even has any working WMDs anymore. Saddam is only a danger to the people of Iraq, which takes us back to the whole 'liberating' issue. Well obviously anybody with a somewhat intelligent world view would see there are plenty of people around the world in similar or even worse conditions that Iraqis. Libya, plenty countries in Africa and South America (even Cuba, whose poverty the US has caused itself through sanctions) and others. Nobody wants to liberate those people. Why is that?

CharlieBrown

• Chillin' Wit Snoopy, eating Peanuts
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Dre, the only Dr I know who performs miracles"
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2003, 08:43:59 AM »
Iraq is a backwards country and had no chance of taking over anywhere or spreading an unjust political idea. even if it had tried ot invade neighbors, even Iran or Kuwait could probably hold them off with very limited aid from the UN. its even highly questionable he even has any working WMDs anymore. Saddam is only a danger to the people of Iraq, which takes us back to the whole 'liberating' issue. Well obviously anybody with a somewhat intelligent world view would see there are plenty of people around the world in similar or even worse conditions that Iraqis. Libya, plenty countries in Africa and South America (even Cuba, whose poverty the US has caused itself through sanctions) and others. Nobody wants to liberate those people. Why is that?

read what i asked in tech's post on cowards and heroes.
Charlie, lost his life right in front of the party...

Kaidy

« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2003, 08:55:40 AM »
read what i asked in tech's post on cowards and heroes.

yea I read that, I think its a valid point. However I coould just as easily turn it on its head and say why not start somewhere closer to home. Why spend all that money to put your troops all the way around the world and say Iraqi people deserve help the most. Pretty much the whole of South America (The USA's 'backyard' as it was known in the later 20th century) is in a complete mess. Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, etc etc all have thousands of oppressed poverty-stricken people with shady governments. i don't know about you, but I prefer to clean my own backyard, rather than go tidy my neighbor's sandpit.

CharlieBrown

• Chillin' Wit Snoopy, eating Peanuts
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Dre, the only Dr I know who performs miracles"
« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2003, 08:58:31 AM »
aah, yes, but it's in the USA's interest to keep them (South America) as they are (except Venezuela, but don't worry, they're working on it).
Charlie, lost his life right in front of the party...