Author Topic: The War is Over  (Read 1908 times)

TheSheriff

Re:The War is Over
« Reply #45 on: April 25, 2003, 03:30:04 PM »
Oh, Immortal, btw, Syria uses the same method of government as Iraq did; secular Ba'athist

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #46 on: April 25, 2003, 05:15:30 PM »
Syria is no longer Baathist is it?

Or am I wrong

TheSheriff

« Reply #47 on: April 25, 2003, 05:29:07 PM »
Syria is no longer Baathist is it?

Or am I wrong

Bashar was a Ba'athist, and Hafez is too.

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #48 on: April 25, 2003, 05:39:02 PM »
I know he was, but they moved away (at least aesthetically) from a baathist state didn't they

TheSheriff

« Reply #49 on: April 25, 2003, 05:47:00 PM »
I know he was, but they moved away (at least aesthetically) from a baathist state didn't they

Hafez pretends to be a moderate, yes.

Immortal

« Reply #50 on: April 25, 2003, 11:25:54 PM »
oh, my bad, but i hope it wont turn into a pakistan lol
"Tha Immortality of my Fame is the measure of others torture..."--GZA

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #51 on: April 26, 2003, 10:08:05 AM »
Whats wrong with a military govt over run by Islamic extremists?  ;D
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Quakaveli

« Reply #52 on: April 26, 2003, 03:06:05 PM »

Nothing, and Islam is the greatest religion in the world!!!

Immortal

« Reply #53 on: April 26, 2003, 03:16:37 PM »

Nothing, and Islam is the greatest religion in the world!!!

whats with u lately?
"Tha Immortality of my Fame is the measure of others torture..."--GZA

TilMakaveliReturns

« Reply #54 on: April 26, 2003, 05:23:44 PM »
You say Islam is the greatest religion in the world? Well, to some people it actually is. To others, it's not. That's why religion is different from everything else, you choose what you want to believe in. If you want you can make up your own beliefs and believe them. I for instance do believe in Islam. Yes, I was born into it, but I don't see anything wrong with my religion and I agree with it. Muslims actually believe in all the holy books, the Torah, Bible, Quran, and 2 other heavenly texts. The one thing that distinguishes us from the rest is the fact that believe in Mohammed. We basically included Jewish and Christian beliefs in our religion with some modification. We do believe in all the same prophets, the Apocalypse, etc. So before you make your ignorant remarks educate yourself. Terrorism doesn't reflect back on Islam. Just because muslims happen to be the ones doing it doesnt mean our religion teaches that. Yes, I am aware that some of these people are being brainwashed into thinking that this is what God wants them to do, but its exactly that....THEY'RE BEING BRAINWASHED. So if they are, then it would mean that in reality our religion doesn't teach that. These are mostly either fanatics and/or desperate people who feel like they have nothing else left to live for because they were forced into conditions they would have loved to avoid. If your family was starving, your land was taken away, your family members were killed, and some guy told you that he would financially support your family for killing the people who are responsible and says that God wants you to do this, would you do it? Well these people did. No, I dont agree with their actions, in fact I think they're absurd and wrong. WHAT MY POINT IS THAT YOU NEED TO WATCH WHAT YOU SAY BECAUSE IT SHOWS YOUR IGNORANCE AND LOW INTELLECTUAL CAPACITY. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

TheSheriff

« Reply #55 on: April 27, 2003, 01:18:22 AM »
TilMakReturns, Quake was just fucking around, don't catch feelings.

TilMakaveliReturns

« Reply #56 on: April 27, 2003, 03:10:11 AM »
I'm not catchin feelings. I dont catch feelings, well at least not over some ugly,monkey-looking faggot talking shit over the internet.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #57 on: April 27, 2003, 05:15:50 PM »
TilMakReturns, Quake was just fucking around, don't catch feelings.

Quake is not fucking around...He openly admits he hates Muslims...PeACe

Quakaveli

« Reply #58 on: April 27, 2003, 07:23:46 PM »
You say Islam is the greatest religion in the world? Well, to some people it actually is. To others, it's not. That's why religion is different from everything else, you choose what you want to believe in. If you want you can make up your own beliefs and believe them. I for instance do believe in Islam. Yes, I was born into it, but I don't see anything wrong with my religion and I agree with it. Muslims actually believe in all the holy books, the Torah, Bible, Quran, and 2 other heavenly texts. The one thing that distinguishes us from the rest is the fact that believe in Mohammed. We basically included Jewish and Christian beliefs in our religion with some modification. We do believe in all the same prophets, the Apocalypse, etc. So before you make your ignorant remarks educate yourself. Terrorism doesn't reflect back on Islam. Just because muslims happen to be the ones doing it doesnt mean our religion teaches that. Yes, I am aware that some of these people are being brainwashed into thinking that this is what God wants them to do, but its exactly that....THEY'RE BEING BRAINWASHED. So if they are, then it would mean that in reality our religion doesn't teach that. These are mostly either fanatics and/or desperate people who feel like they have nothing else left to live for because they were forced into conditions they would have loved to avoid. If your family was starving, your land was taken away, your family members were killed, and some guy told you that he would financially support your family for killing the people who are responsible and says that God wants you to do this, would you do it? Well these people did. No, I dont agree with their actions, in fact I think they're absurd and wrong. WHAT MY POINT IS THAT YOU NEED TO WATCH WHAT YOU SAY BECAUSE IT SHOWS YOUR IGNORANCE AND LOW INTELLECTUAL CAPACITY. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

I was joking, dont get all defensive...oh yeah and I knew all that info beforehand ::)

THEY'RE BEING BRAINWASHED

And dats the only ones I have a problem with..

TilMakaveliReturns

« Reply #59 on: April 27, 2003, 09:31:23 PM »
You have a problem with? So what do you do about it? Do you think that you talking shit and making racist remarks on the internet will solve anything? If you feel so strongly about it go fight for your cause, but then again you're hindu AKA PUSSSYYYYYYYYY