Author Topic: Beanie Siegel dissing Cam'Ron ??  (Read 356 times)

Jome

Beanie Siegel dissing Cam'Ron ??
« on: April 22, 2003, 06:06:32 PM »
You dropped “Immunity” / I see why you caught AIDS by that hoe
Shit Macs a beast / I’d Kill-A-Cam but dame a quater is All you sold
You said “Who’s realer then me?” / Here a piece of mind to a pion make you drop ya piece of pizza from pizza when you faced with that 9 /
Who am I? / I’ll make you Dip Thru ya own set footin ya jeep / Soul (so) / This is just a sample / to diss on ya own beat /
You got asthma / you cant smoke a Philly like me
This Bright Ass Nigga Approaching me talkin about "What’s really good" / no, you aint as smart as you appear to be (Jay's line) / look / my guns really should /
Show this Easter Bunny lookin negro “What’s really hood”

Not confirmed, but supposedly both Beanie & Jay-Z hate Cam'Ron..

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Beanie Siegel dissing Cam'Ron ??
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2003, 06:24:24 PM »
I've seen this before but where's it from?  Some mixtape?

And I've also heard that Jay-Z never really liked Cam'ron but signed him anyways cause it was good business.

Jome

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2003, 06:44:06 PM »

And I've also heard that Jay-Z never really liked Cam'ron but signed him anyways cause it was good business.

Yeah, apparently Dame Dash convinced Jigga to sign him..
Haven't heard the track myself, but is sounds like Beanies style..

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2003, 06:54:08 PM »
that shit looks fake. cam would make beanie look like a fool anyway. his ego is the size of an entire state and hes quite possibly the most ignorant person alive.
*remembers dear stan*
"i was nice to you, a real brother instead. hung out with you on mothers day cause your mothers dead."
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2003, 06:57:45 PM »
cam would make beanie look like a fool anyway.

Did you put the names in the wrong spot?

Beans would murder Cam in a battle.  Cam ain't got anything on Beanie.

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2003, 07:12:50 PM »
beanies rhyme scheme is wack as fuck.
at least cam can come sick with the multis.
beanie will be trying to diss cam with something he takes pride in like pissing people off with the pink outfits while cam will straight clown on him with humour.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

PLANT

« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2003, 07:21:34 PM »
cam would make beanie look like a fool anyway.

Did you put the names in the wrong spot?

Beans would murder Cam in a battle.  Cam ain't got anything on Beanie.
word.
i dont really likes Cam's skills and I really dont think he can fuck with Beanie Sigel....Beans isnt really one of my favorites but he's nice on the Mic and hes a pure MC.....And BTW, only Homo's wear Pink. ;)

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2003, 07:28:27 PM »
cam could take beans. he killed stan spit and his nas diss was humorous especially the rambling.

beans had some hot disses to jada though.

it can go both ways NO HOMO!

ps that verse looks fake  :)

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2003, 07:35:23 PM »
and his nas diss was humorous especially the rambling.

Too bad Cam couldn't even rap it.  It was all spoke word.  

(assuming we are talking about the same track, "you ain't even got no 'Ether' for me?")

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2003, 07:40:43 PM »
and his nas diss was humorous especially the rambling.

Too bad Cam couldn't even rap it.  It was all spoke word.  

(assuming we are talking about the same track, "you ain't even got no 'Ether' for me?")

yeah the rambling track over the "champions" instrumental. i know it wasnt a track but it was funny. i'm sure if he wrote a rhyme to that it would have been good. he's capable just EXTREMELY lazy and his ego is too big. he also had a diss track over "hate me now" which was funny but low blow cuz he dissed Nas momz.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2003, 07:42:55 PM by WestCoastVeteran »

Dorado

• 'G'
  • What's Really Good!??!?!
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2003, 09:04:09 PM »
Now im a Cam fan but i know Beans can mop the floor with this fool.  Beans tore jadakiss up over the "put ur hands up"  if this is fo reals im on beans side.
Think Free.

KVB

« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2003, 09:03:15 AM »
Where is this from?

Hmmm... I see no reason why Beanie would diss Cam, need a reliable source for this one. But those lyrics looks like something Beanie would write... :-\

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2003, 09:50:49 AM »
Now im a Cam fan but i know Beans can mop the floor with this fool.  Beans tore jadakiss up over the "put ur hands up"  if this is fo reals im on beans side.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

One Eyed Willy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • DIPSET
« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2003, 09:18:58 AM »
fist off. gangstas wear pink. 8) i rock pink 8)

secondly. cam would murder any rapper cos of his humour and his i dont care attitude. only 2 mc had the courage to call his name - stan spit (he got destroyed on dear stan, then recieved a severe beatdown and has never made a rap song since) and little nas (freestyle over 'hate me now' with jim jones sceaming mad funny shit in the background, nas aint do shit cos he dont really want it)

finally. this is a fake freestyle, diplomats dont even shout rocafella anymore, they got a sub label now.

Dip Set Movementarian 4 Life

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2003, 05:30:46 PM »
I don't understand why Beanie would diss Cam...They all respect one another in ROC