Author Topic: Dr. Dre & KXNG Crooked/Crooked I  (Read 2664 times)

Orbyte

Re: Dr. Dre & KXNG Crooked/Crooked I
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2021, 05:06:09 AM »
I'd like to know who started that rumor that this is for Dre's new album. Do people really think that DJ Silk would've leaked some of that new material?

Same thing applies to the Crooked track that allegedly features Eminem. All of sudden you read "DR DRE HAS A NEW ALBUM ON THE WAY, AND EMINEM IS ON IT"  on every social media app.

« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2021, 05:39:49 AM »
I SEE THAT SLICK DISS AT FOOLS THAT TYPE IN ALL CAPS BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T GET ENOUGH PARENTAL ATTENTION GROWING UP.

The following users thanked this post: Orbyte

LostAngel

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I believe Dr.Dre should own Compton...
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2021, 07:53:03 AM »
I'd like to know who started that rumor that this is for Dre's new album. Do people really think that DJ Silk would've leaked some of that new material?

Same thing applies to the Crooked track that allegedly features Eminem. All of sudden you read "DR DRE HAS A NEW ALBUM ON THE WAY, AND EMINEM IS ON IT"  on every social media app.

It is for Dre. And it also has Eminem verse on it now.

It needs to get attention at one point, hence the leaks.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2021, 08:07:27 AM by LostAngel »
I believe Dr.Dre should own Compton, Dr.Dre said X Man you're onto somethig...

mtbsm

« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2021, 08:04:06 AM »
Mediocre beat to me, verses sound nice tho. Not fair to judge it without hearing it mastered, tho

The following users thanked this post: Proc pka KP

NuWest

« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2021, 08:06:26 AM »
It is for Dre. And it also has Eminem verse on it now.

It needs to get attention at one point, hence the leaks.

the forum bitch is back, I'm surprised you posted.. thanks for posting what's already common knowledge. foo'

LostAngel

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I believe Dr.Dre should own Compton...
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2021, 11:15:42 AM »
the forum bitch is back, I'm surprised you posted.. thanks for posting what's already common knowledge. foo'

Not a problem dude. You want some more? Hurt Locker by Xzibit It was for Dre. If you remember chorus "Now welcome to the world of Mr X to the Z" it was "Now welcome to the world of D R E". And there's also small change in instrumental, Dre had his mix differently. Bet you didn't know that. And I doubt you would call me like that if you knew who I was.
I believe Dr.Dre should own Compton, Dr.Dre said X Man you're onto somethig...

Bruce

« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2021, 11:51:58 AM »
Not a problem dude. You want some more? Hurt Locker by Xzibit It was for Dre. If you remember chorus "Now welcome to the world of Mr X to the Z" it was "Now welcome to the world of D R E". And there's also small change in instrumental, Dre had his mix differently. Bet you didn't know that. And I doubt you would call me like that if you knew who I was.

Tru Champ

jessiebarker2020

« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2021, 01:02:50 PM »
Tru Champ

thanks i knew that tracklist was true would love to hear as god as my witness one day and treason

Jay_J

« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2021, 01:15:49 PM »

then how come you failed about Restless 20th year release? and also about Kingmaker, i remember you said it will be released 2 years ago.

you might know somebody who knows somebody too that we can suppose he is a source. i guess that source is making fun of you.

if you are that "BIG" aka "if you knew who i was" as you claimed, i advice you to change your source.

or you can change the way to tell rumours that you heard... like "hey somebody i know, knows somebody that knows something and they told him this and that..."

when you say "i know this and that certain" like you were in the studio with these huge names and you fail many times, people are right to call you forum bitch.

i believe you have a source and getting informaton. its important how you sell the information. you are not good at it. thats the problem.

The following users thanked this post: NuWest

Malcy

« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2021, 01:21:50 PM »
There's leaking for hype and leaking to show off. I think this is an example of the latter. You don't leak a track to create buzz with someone staring at their screen for digital props to create buzz.

I am highly sceptical that this will ever see the light of day. And when are we going to address the fact that grown men in their 50's streaming on IG etc isn't absolute shit for cunts. Like Cube bopping his head to his own shit recently staring at a screen waiting on likes.

It's sad. The current state of hip-hop is really sad. Older men thinking they need to do this shit to stay relevant because social media said so.

Look at that idiot Snoop. Rage quit a game and left the stream running for 8 hours I read. They aren't connecting with their core by doing shit like that. Just embarrassing themselves.

And everyone is gossip, gossip, gossip. School playground shit while claiming to be OG's and 'gangsta's'. I love Hip-Hop music but the culture around it has become so cringey. It's fucking pathetic, absolutely pathetic. And rappers think this is the route they need to go to stay relevant. If your music is good that's all you need.

It's telling that the artists putting in work and releasing the most quality music aren't whoring themselves on social media. Maybe it's a push from the labels, i don't know, if it is , these artists need to grow a pair and tell them to fuck off. When I worked in the industry there was often resilience, but that was over real shit like types of promotion, targeting etc. Now, it's just get on social media and do our work for us.

Fucking heart-breaking to see.

The following users thanked this post: SuperSpider

« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2021, 02:15:19 PM »
Social media ruined the mystique/image of many rappers because they show repeatedly they are overly emotional whiny little bitches. Before you got them in small controlled doses so they could string together a collage of appearances in your mind that you took as them 24/7.

Plus the other thing is that most of them are insecure fuck ups which is why they got into seeking fame in the first place.

The following users thanked this post: Okka

goodyoung

« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2021, 03:20:45 PM »
thanks i knew that tracklist was true would love to hear as god as my witness one day and treason
What tracklist?

Orbyte

« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2021, 03:45:55 PM »
then how come you failed about Restless 20th year release? and also about Kingmaker, i remember you said it will be released 2 years ago.
To be fair, Xzibit said the exact same thing.

« Reply #28 on: March 02, 2021, 04:08:14 PM »
LostAngel is Xzbit?

It all makes sense now.

jessiebarker2020

« Reply #29 on: March 02, 2021, 06:33:59 PM »
What tracklist?
il upload it here soon but its
as god as my witness
whos real anymore
world of hurt