Author Topic: New Kurupt -Give Me Mine  (Read 484 times)

piccardt1

New Kurupt -Give Me Mine
« on: May 18, 2021, 06:16:45 AM »
Beat is by Dae One , and its solid track ...  also check out his previews if 3 tracks from DPG4 life album here-

The following users thanked this post: Okka, Sccit, HighEyeCue, Marco

HighEyeCue

Re: New Kurupt -Give Me Mine
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2021, 10:16:13 AM »
that Kurupt track is much doper than the last one with Wiz

The following users thanked this post: Marco

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2021, 02:04:28 PM »
I like the song even though that line about giving a bitch a kid by fuccing her in the mouth makes me think Kurupt failed sex ed in school.  Somehow, I don't think that's how human reproduction works.  :eh:
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2021, 05:44:29 PM »
I like the song even though that line about giving a bitch a kid by fuccing her in the mouth makes me think Kurupt failed sex ed in school.  Somehow, I don't think that's how human reproduction works.  :eh:

lmao that’s not what he was saying

he said he gave her his kids in her mouth... meaning he skeeted in it

doggfather

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2021, 11:30:57 PM »
that Kurupt track is much doper than the last one with Wiz

+1
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

kingsol81

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2021, 07:32:38 AM »
Great improvement from the last 3 he dropped.

Safe+Sound

« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2021, 09:17:57 AM »
Meh... he's over the hill. Plenty of solid quality catalog music from his glory days but those days are never coming back. Love what Kurupt contributed to the West but the Dogg Food era is history. He already got his.

The following users thanked this post: gio™fugahoo

Okka

« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2021, 09:31:15 AM »
Dope.

D-TalkX

« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2021, 11:19:36 AM »
Wish Kurupt would get his pen game back. One of my favourite rappers but hasn't slayed a beat like he used to in a very long time.

The following users thanked this post: Safe+Sound

Safe+Sound

« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2021, 04:45:12 PM »
Wish Kurupt would get his pen game back. One of my favourite rappers but hasn't slayed a beat like he used to in a very long time.

Yup. There doesn't really seem to be an incentive to tap into that sort of creative mental space anymore... and for good reason: it's 2021. This isn't Forever Young. At some point the well runs dry. Everyone has their time on when that is but there's no denying the inevitable.

#ToWongFooThanksForEverything

The following users thanked this post: D-TalkX

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2021, 12:39:14 AM »
Lol... ya'll still forcing yourself to listen to new music just because it's new... to say Kurupt is a shadow of his former self would be givin to much credit to this track.. Kurupt hasn't made anything worthy since Space Boogie.

I'd rather dig for gems from the golden age.  Like most of ya'll probably never listened to Shaheim?  He's a Wu-affiliate kid rapper from back in the day.   Just recently discovered his work (I only remember seeing ads back in the day but never checked it out), and it's more worthy of a serious listen then this shit.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Okka

« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2021, 01:18:24 AM »
Lol... ya'll still forcing yourself to listen to new music just because it's new... to say Kurupt is a shadow of his former self would be givin to much credit to this track.. Kurupt hasn't made anything worthy since Space Boogie.

I'd rather dig for gems from the golden age.  Like most of ya'll probably never listened to Shaheim?  He's a Wu-affiliate kid rapper from back in the day.   Just recently discovered his work (I only remember seeing ads back in the day but never checked it out), and it's more worthy of a serious listen then this shit.

Sometimes I feel like you're deliberately trying to embarrass yourself.

:snoopfacepalm:

The following users thanked this post: Malcy

D-TalkX

« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2021, 07:49:24 AM »
Yup. There doesn't really seem to be an incentive to tap into that sort of creative mental space anymore... and for good reason: it's 2021. This isn't Forever Young. At some point the well runs dry. Everyone has their time on when that is but there's no denying the inevitable.

#ToWongFooThanksForEverything

To Wong Foo haha