Author Topic: I can't wait to get banned  (Read 1124 times)

Proc pka KP

Re: I can't wait to get banned
« Reply #90 on: July 04, 2021, 05:46:32 PM »
Bro you didn't fool Skitt. He told me he knew you were a dude.

Can you please post everything in one post like Infinite said. We don't need posts in every section of this webpage from you Mayne.

2nd thoughts, pussy ass puss psychotic and tanner are straight up your alley. Maybe y'all can get a zoom call going and stay off this webpage.

Ebony Bree Caple

« Reply #91 on: July 04, 2021, 11:39:54 PM »
So I thought I was pregnant and started beating myself in the stomach now I'm thinking I'll birth the Devil spawn and set up another maggot for hell
STRUGGLING TO KEEP IT REAL IN A WORLD FULL OF FAKES

Ebony Bree Caple

« Reply #92 on: July 04, 2021, 11:49:24 PM »
So I thought I was pregnant and started beating myself in the stomach now I'm thinking I'll birth the Devil spawn and set up another maggot for hell

It's gonna be hilarious
This little maggot being showered with luxuries by it's Devil fuck sperm donor and me suffering and then it thinks the world is it's oyster then it dies and wakes up in Hell
Fuckin hilarious

Ebony Bree Caple

« Reply #93 on: July 05, 2021, 12:03:39 AM »
It's gonna be hilarious
This little maggot being showered with luxuries by it's Devil fuck sperm donor and me suffering and then it thinks the world is it's oyster then it dies and wakes up in Hell
Fuckin hilarious

This maggot is gonna be lied to its whole life by it's Devil sperm donor and associates and I'm gonna be delirious on the streets living the fucking truth while this maggot eats the fruit of my suffering
Sucked in Devil maggot
You're going to hell
I never agreed to this shit EVER
YOU'RE SCUM FUCK SPERM DONOR DADDY IS A DEVILS SLAVE AND SO ARE YOU

Ebony Bree Caple

« Reply #94 on: July 05, 2021, 12:17:11 AM »
This maggot is gonna be lied to its whole life by it's Devil sperm donor and associates and I'm gonna be delirious on the streets living the fucking truth while this maggot eats the fruit of my suffering
Sucked in Devil maggot
You're going to hell
I never agreed to this shit EVER
YOU'RE SCUM FUCK SPERM DONOR DADDY IS A DEVILS SLAVE AND SO ARE YOU

I'm gonna keep beating this satanic spawn too until my tummy is back to flat
Fuck DEVILS

Ebony Bree Caple

« Reply #95 on: July 05, 2021, 12:55:41 AM »
I'm gonna keep beating this satanic spawn too until my tummy is back to flat
Fuck DEVILS

The voices are saying this whore cunt spawns whore cunt mother and whore cunt father consider it innocent
It'd abort itself if it was
I'm not getting done for murder just like they're not getting charged with ILLEGALLY AND EVILLY impregnating me
I can't wait to curse this slut the day it's born just like I'm cursing the whore Devil cunt right now
The voice is saying I should feel privileged when the whore cunts are too fucking disgusting and lazy to carry their own parasitical spawn
Where's the fucking privilege?

Sccit

« Reply #96 on: July 05, 2021, 08:35:02 AM »
i’ve officially lost hope for u

The following users thanked this post: Ebony Bree Caple

Ebony Bree Caple

« Reply #97 on: July 06, 2021, 05:52:24 PM »
i’ve officially lost hope for u

Thanks for that Skitzo
You were never a real supporter anyway but once again I've prevailed
I was unwell and given time recovered
I received some great news which completely changed my outlook and now you don't get to celebrate with me eating strawberry ice cream and salt n vinegar chips

Sccit

« Reply #98 on: July 06, 2021, 05:59:20 PM »
Thanks for that Skitzo
You were never a real supporter anyway but once again I've prevailed
I was unwell and given time recovered
I received some great news which completely changed my outlook and now you don't get to celebrate with me eating strawberry ice cream and salt n vinegar chips

that’s awesome but in one week you’ll be back on your bullshit because you still haven’t figured out how to truly let go of your evil thoughts

so u guna come on here acting super confident in what u say, talkin reckless with no filter instead of checkin yaself 

maybe one day it’ll click and you’ll stop, but this recent outburst was one of your more disappointing ones

Ebony Bree Caple

« Reply #99 on: July 06, 2021, 06:04:48 PM »

that’s awesome but in one week you’ll be back on your bullshit because you still haven’t figured out how to let go of your evil thoughts

maybe one day, but this recent one was one of your more disappointing outbursts

The whole cycle of schizophrenia is distressing to say the least
Having an episode and everything seeming 100% real and the upheaval of that
Then the recovery period where you realise you damaged relationships based on false beliefs and having to accept that others aren't forgiving or understanding or educated about your illness
Then you feel momentary joy for a period of wellness
Then it's "back on your bullshit" as you so eloquently put it as another episode is inevitable
It's kinda like a bad trip that comes in cycles and never ends
I'm still hearing voices about Dub C but don't feel so provoked to act on them
There is no cure
It's all about coping

Sccit

« Reply #100 on: July 06, 2021, 06:18:21 PM »
The whole cycle of schizophrenia is distressing to say the least
Having an episode and everything seeming 100% real and the upheaval of that
Then the recovery period where you realise you damaged relationships based on false beliefs and having to accept that others aren't forgiving or understanding or educated about your illness
Then you feel momentary joy for a period of wellness
Then it's "back on your bullshit" as you so eloquently put it as another episode is inevitable
It's kinda like a bad trip that comes in cycles and never ends
I'm still hearing voices about Dub C but don't feel so provoked to act on them
There is no cure
It's all about coping

yea there’s a cure the problem is you aren’t willing to accept that cure

the first thing u need to do is REMIND AND CONSTANTLY TELL
YOURSELF THAT ANY NEGATIVE FEELING OR THOUGHT THAT MAY CREEP UP ON YOU IS ROOTED IN LIES AND SHOULD BE DISREGARDED. and if you constantly are telling yourself this as opposed to feeling bad for yourself and making excuses, you’ll eventually grow out of it, slowly but surely. i promise.

we all need to check ourselves regularly. some people more than others. believe that wit all your heart and you’ll see what i mean.

Ebony Bree Caple

« Reply #101 on: July 06, 2021, 06:25:00 PM »

yea there’s a cure the problem is you aren’t willing to accept that cure

the first thing u need to do is REMIND AND CONSTANTLY TELL
YOURSELF THAT ANY NEGATIVE FEELING OR THOUGHT THAT MAY CREEP UP ON YOU IS ROOTED IN LIES AND SHOULD BE DISREGARDED. and if you constantly are telling yourself this as opposed to feeling bad for yourself and making excuses, you’ll eventually grow out of it, slowly but surely. i promise.

we all need to check ourselves regularly. some people more than others. believe that wit all your heart and you’ll see what i mean.

I'm actually doing that today
Despite the negative commentary in my mind I'm saying "No. I won't listen to this. I'm going to enjoy this good news and ignore all attempts to ruin my day" "I'm not going to focus on the negative dialogue. I'm not feeding into it." "This isn't real. Despite all the bullshit that happens. Despite the constant corruption. Despite the abuses. I'm going to try to fully enjoy my day and live in the moment rather than constantly live in anticipation of the next attack, the next episode, the next nightmare"
That said, I don't get my hopes up very often. I've got evidence of abuse of both myself and possessions and I'm very adept at differentiating between reality and delusion given the opportunity. I'm at risk. This will always be a reality for me. If you're only going to support me when I'm positive then I don't need you.

Sccit

« Reply #102 on: July 06, 2021, 06:30:25 PM »
I'm actually doing that today
Despite the negative commentary in my mind I'm saying "No. I won't listen to this. I'm going to enjoy this good news and ignore all attempts to ruin my day" "I'm not going to focus on the negative dialogue. I'm not feeding into it." "This isn't real. Despite all the bullshit that happens. Despite the constant corruption. Despite the abuses. I'm going to try to fully enjoy my day and live in the moment rather than constantly live in anticipation of the next attack, the next episode, the next nightmare"
That said, I don't get my hopes up very often. I've got evidence of abuse of both myself and possessions and I'm very adept at differentiating between reality and delusion given the opportunity. I'm at risk. This will always be a reality for me. If you're only going to support me when I'm positive then I don't need you.

u are what u think

so when u say stuff like “this will always be a reality for me” you’re actually speaking that into existence

start saying “i will get better, i will soon learn how to ignore these negative thoughts” and watch the difference it makes

Ebony Bree Caple

« Reply #103 on: July 06, 2021, 06:35:33 PM »

u are what u think

so when u say stuff like “this will always be a reality for me” you’re actually speaking that into existence

start saying “i will get better, i will soon learn how to ignore these negative thoughts” and watch the difference it makes

So tells this all knowing Sccit

How do I ignore it when I wake to chocolate buds under my water bottle and I don't eat chocolate?
How do I ignore bleach stains in my panties?
How do I ignore perfume that I've worm for years all of a sudden smelling like disinfectant?
How do I ignore belongings going missing?
Clothes being altered?
Stains on clothing I've never stained?
Pubic hairs in my food?
How did I speak that into existence?

Sccit

« Reply #104 on: July 06, 2021, 06:45:26 PM »
So tells this all knowing Sccit

How do I ignore it when I wake to chocolate buds under my water bottle and I don't eat chocolate?
How do I ignore bleach stains in my panties?
How do I ignore perfume that I've worm for years all of a sudden smelling like disinfectant?
How do I ignore belongings going missing?
Clothes being altered?
Stains on clothing I've never stained?
Pubic hairs in my food?
How did I speak that into existence?

mind over matter

and i never claimed to be all knowing, my power doesn’t come from me

it doesn’t sound like u want to believe in your ability to achieve so u continue focusing on what can go wrong based on what went wrong in the past, thus attracting it all over again 

put your faith in G-O-D and he’ll expand your repertoire