Author Topic: So you gotta get vaxxed to go to work......  (Read 855 times)

Sikotic™

So you gotta get vaxxed to go to work......
« on: November 05, 2021, 01:51:24 AM »
......but there is no vaccine requirement if you sit at home and collect unemployment?  :hmmm:
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

Re: So you gotta get vaxxed to go to work......
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2021, 03:45:39 PM »
there’s no vax mandate to work yet, is there?

Proc pka KP

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2021, 03:46:56 PM »
There is but only agencies with more than 100 employees I believe.

Proc pka KP

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2021, 06:12:39 PM »
I was at Safeway and them niggas had no checkers. The manager said he had to send them home unpaid for being unvaccinated. He and the security guard  who wasn't even employed by Safeway were having to check. It was debit only and they had no clue how to ring in produce, they were calling people at other locations.

Oh and Psychotic your a fag and Skkit owned you. Truck or no truck, you ran bitch.

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2021, 01:52:31 AM »
there’s no vax mandate to work yet, is there?
In LA County, all city employees have to be vaxxed. 40% of the LAFD aren't working currently because of it.

I was working at Cedars-Sinai before I quit in August and they mandated that all employees, even those who work remotely, had to be vaccinated by October 1st or they're fired. How are you putting coworkers at risk if you work from home?

The federal mandate goes into effect in January I think. 27 states are suing the Bide administration over this....of course California isn't one of those states.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2021, 08:00:53 AM »
In LA County, all city employees have to be vaxxed. 40% of the LAFD aren't working currently because of it.

I was working at Cedars-Sinai before I quit in August and they mandated that all employees, even those who work remotely, had to be vaccinated by October 1st or they're fired. How are you putting coworkers at risk if you work from home?

The federal mandate goes into effect in January I think. 27 states are suing the Bide administration over this....of course California isn't one of those states.

Sccit says Newsom won because there are so many pink haired liberal queers in Cali; but my theory is he didn't win the recall and they stole it.... but maybe Sccit's right?
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2021, 10:55:49 AM »

so january 1st even starbucks employees need to be vaxed?

Proc pka KP

« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2021, 01:38:35 PM »
Sccit says Newsom won because there are so many pink haired liberal queers in Cali; but my theory is he didn't win the recall and they stole it.... but maybe Sccit's right?

Come back to Cali and find out.

Proc pka KP

« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2021, 01:40:55 PM »
Federal appeals court issues stay of Biden administration's vaccine mandate for private companies
By Rachel Janfaza
Updated Nov 6, 2021
Washington, DC  (CNN) - A federal appeals court temporarily blocked the Biden administration's new vaccine rules that could apply to larger employers, certain health care workers and federal contractors.
A three-judge panel on the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals in New Orleans on Saturday said in its order that the potential mandate is "stayed," citing "grave statuatory and constitutional issues," with the potential rules.
The Biden administration had announced earlier this week that its vaccine rules applying to private businesses with 100 or more employees, certain health care workers and federal contractors will take effect January 4.
The rules, released in a statement Thursday, stipulate that employees who fall into those groups will need to have received the necessary shots to be fully vaccinated, either two doses of Pfizer or Moderna's vaccine or one dose of Johnson & Johnson's vaccine, by January 4.
The court said the case is "pending further action" and gave the government until 5 p.m. on Monday to respond.
This is a breaking story and will be updated.

Sikotic™

« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2021, 01:19:20 AM »
I don't think it was stolen either. People are fuckin stupid out here and would rather fuck themselves with blatantly corrupt politicians because they align with their beliefs on abortion and critical race theory.

The 2020 presidential election is another story for another thread though.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2021, 01:21:03 AM »

so january 1st even starbucks employees need to be vaxed?
It got froze for the time being. We will see what happens over the next couple of weeks or so.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2021, 01:30:28 AM »
I don't think it was stolen either. People are fuckin stupid out here and would rather fuck themselves with blatantly corrupt politicians because they align with their beliefs on abortion and critical race theory.

The 2020 presidential election is another story for another thread though.

just go on your local next door app and see what these limp wrist weirdos have to say .. it’s 99% a mob shaming a select few for having the audacity to think beyond what they’re told. i didn’t even realize cali was like this until very recently.

today some female glove wearing indian lookin cashier at target started shaking in a panic because i didn’t have my mask over my nose.

:dirty:

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2021, 06:22:29 PM »

just go on your local next door app and see what these limp wrist weirdos have to say .. it’s 99% a mob shaming a select few for having the audacity to think beyond what they’re told. i didn’t even realize cali was like this until very recently.

today some female glove wearing indian lookin cashier at target started shaking in a panic because i didn’t have my mask over my nose.

:dirty:

Yeah all these muthafuckaz came out the woodwork, the woke mob of libtards... all the teachers I work with are fuccin morons who complain about how hard their job is because they have to enforce Covid rules all day but then say they are grateful that the rules are in place cause it make them feel safe—then the kids go ape shit because they realize they are in a prison and nobody ever suggests “well gee did you think it might be because you’ve made their life a prison?”

Secondly, if there are supposedly a lot of people getting sick (which I don’t even believe) it damn sure ain’t some mythical shit called Covid— it’s because they’ve made life more miserable, dehumanized, distanced people—and blocked their airways toward breathing—and forcibly injected them
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sikotic™

« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2021, 12:38:46 AM »

just go on your local next door app and see what these limp wrist weirdos have to say .. it’s 99% a mob shaming a select few for having the audacity to think beyond what they’re told. i didn’t even realize cali was like this until very recently. Bitch probably drive with a mask with the windows of her Prius up.

Probably got a mask over her pussy too  :jayz:

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2021, 07:11:17 AM »
my fee just got the notice

vax required to continue working january 4th