Author Topic: THE GAME - DRILLMATIC (Official Discussion)  (Read 9762 times)

Jay_J

Re: THE GAME - DRILLMATIC (New Album 6/17)
« Reply #90 on: June 09, 2022, 11:47:37 PM »
He did. You still don't seem to understand what Dre does.

I've lived most of my life listening and studying Dre, i understand what he does and he can not.

astra4322

« Reply #91 on: June 10, 2022, 04:57:53 AM »
Album officially pushed back till July 1st.

Jome

Re: THE GAME - DRILLMATIC (New Album 7/01)
« Reply #92 on: June 10, 2022, 10:10:23 AM »
* Thread cleaned up - stay on topic, and don't resort to childish insults, thank you. *

The following users thanked this post: astra4322

BIGWORM

« Reply #93 on: June 11, 2022, 09:56:39 AM »
The Game has the potential to release a good album. Voice, Delivery and has a nice cadence when he's going off on pocket to the beat. However it seems like he ran out of things to rap about. Every song sounds the same and it's about a whole lot of nothing. Now surrounding himself with a bunch of yes men and it will not be a good thing. Every track he will rap about how he's underrated and the best, Compton this and that. If he would pick a topic and write about it and stick to it he has potential.

I feel he's dropping this album in desperation and it will be sink or swim for him. I will go out on a limb and say it will be GARBAGE like his last several albums.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2022, 10:30:57 AM by BIGWORM »

h2k4

« Reply #94 on: June 11, 2022, 08:03:00 PM »
The Game has the potential to release a good album. Voice, Delivery and has a nice cadence when he's going off on pocket to the beat. However it seems like he ran out of things to rap about. Every song sounds the same and it's about a whole lot of nothing. Now surrounding himself with a bunch of yes men will not be a good thing. Every track he will rap about how his the best and Compton this and that. If he would pick a topic and write about it and stick to it he has potential.

I feel he's dropping this album in desperation and it will be sink or swim for him. I will go out on a limb and say it will be GARBAGE like his last several albums.

The last sentence just let me know you didn't really listen to his last few releases. Game does some questionable stuff outside of rap but when it comes to his albums and mixtapes, all of them are above average to great. He has an ear for picking beats and gets in the studio with great producers and artists.

Rappers are in a tough spot because if they try to do something different, people will say, "why not just stick to what got you poppin'?". If they stick with the same formula, people will say, "every album is the same." Personally, I appreciate that I know what I will be getting from an artist.

Sccit

« Reply #95 on: June 11, 2022, 09:53:27 PM »
The last sentence just let me know you didn't really listen to his last few releases. Game does some questionable stuff outside of rap but when it comes to his albums and mixtapes, all of them are above average to great. He has an ear for picking beats and gets in the studio with great producers and artists.

Rappers are in a tough spot because if they try to do something different, people will say, "why not just stick to what got you poppin'?". If they stick with the same formula, people will say, "every album is the same." Personally, I appreciate that I know what I will be getting from an artist.

facts

born 2 rap and documentary 2 + 2.5 were great albums

The following users thanked this post: h2k4, Game-Won

doggfather

https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Sccit

Dee Tha AK

« Reply #98 on: June 13, 2022, 12:55:45 AM »
Dr.Dre is a plant by Illuminati

Okka

« Reply #99 on: June 13, 2022, 05:21:08 AM »
I've lived most of my life listening and studying Dre, i understand what he does and he can not.

Sure you have. Like we all have and most of us probably longer than you.

Dr.Dre is a plant by Illuminati

You smokin' that shit again?

astra4322

« Reply #100 on: June 17, 2022, 01:01:57 PM »
Album pushed back again. Game removed exact date from his IG  :grumpy:

Proc pka KP

« Reply #101 on: June 17, 2022, 01:03:13 PM »

Nothing like a Dre expert from Turkey.

The following users thanked this post: Okka

h2k4

« Reply #102 on: June 17, 2022, 03:53:48 PM »
Album pushed back again. Game removed exact date from his IG  :grumpy:

He had pretty good buzz with this album with the various interviews, single with Ye, and studio session videos and then he delays the release, smh...

Game's entire career has virtually been mishandled. From management to promotional teams. I'll always check for new Game material but he really needs to put some responsible people on his camp to handle some of this stuff.

westside159

« Reply #103 on: June 17, 2022, 04:12:34 PM »
MC EIHT - LESSONS
MC EIHT - REVOLUTION IN PROGRESS       2 DOPE ALBUMS EVERY WESTCOAST HIP HOP FAN SHOULD HAVE IN THERE COLLECTIONS !!!!!!!!!!!!! 8) 8) 8) 8) GEAH

doggfather

« Reply #104 on: June 21, 2022, 12:27:35 PM »
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

The following users thanked this post: astra4322