Author Topic: Wack 100 Says THE GAME Is Gonna END Eminem's CAREER With New Diss Song  (Read 1220 times)

abusive

Wack 100 Says The Game is dropping an Eminem diss record this month (April) on Clubhouse.

Will Dr. Dre & 50 Cent be mad?
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

abusive

haha yeah, now we talking! I had a Convo about six or seven years back with some cats I knew down with violator management. I raised the Game vs Em question and they shut me down, wasn't trying to hear it and said Em hands down. I was like, aiiht and left it alone. Now we'll see. Shout out to Game for even doing this. As long as nothing is under the belt and the underworld stays out then it's good for the culture. I hope this battle brings the entire industry to its knees and not in the way that it's used to.

Duckasuckin

Nah.

doggfather

lol...
game is so far from em and em's career where he cant see him...
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

mtbsm

haha yeah, now we talking! I had a Convo about six or seven years back with some cats I knew down with violator management. I raised the Game vs Em question and they shut me down, wasn't trying to hear it and said Em hands down. I was like, aiiht and left it alone. Now we'll see. Shout out to Game for even doing this. As long as nothing is under the belt and the underworld stays out then it's good for the culture. I hope this battle brings the entire industry to its knees and not in the way that it's used to.

Best case scenario Game is making stadium emo punk rock in a few months. Higher probability 99.999% = Eminem ignores him.

HighEyeCue

I am interested to hear what Game comes up with

Safe+Sound

Eminem already had his career - he's in his epilogue. If game wanted to "end" his career, he should've tried 10 years ago. Thing is, their careers aren't even aligned on a time scale. Plus, they both came through the Aftermath tree. Game was the one who got moved off the label once he took aim at 50.

At this point in time, it's too little too late. Seems a lot more like a way to generate hype and attention for an album push. Game officially retired after BTR. Digging himself out of that hole with Drink Champs and a Eminem diss record is just propaganda to get people interested in him again. I say stay retired. He retried on his own terms but if he tries to pump himself up at Eminem's expense, I'm not sure that's going to end well. Might be the nail in the coffin but it'll be entertaining if Em takes the bait. 

The following users thanked this post: dnjp4life

hitsaw

Game is dissin Eminem, why? Eminem never said anything bad about this idiot.

hrsmn_london

Eminem wouldn't dare say anything on blood.

Al Bundy

Eminem wouldn't dare say anything on blood.

Eminem would rap circles around Game 🤣

dnjp4life

Re: Wack 100 Says THE GAME Is Gonna END Eminem's CAREER With New Diss Song
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2022, 11:34:24 AM »

Yeah it’s interesting to see how this plays out and if Game does put out a record, well, we all know Eminem’s track records when it comes to beefs. Game can hold his own but I wouldn’t expect this to end well for him.

abusive

« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2022, 11:57:50 AM »
He could rap circles around mgk but mgk's record was still better and imo he won. Not sure why people think rap battles are about who's the best rapper. It's not. Rap itself isn't even about that. That's why people dumb down their raps and street rap runs the game and not lyrical miracle rap. That's where  Em has the unfair advantage. He can just rap to rap without making hits and still be on top of the charts. People went crazy over Em rapping fast but Twista had been doing that and doesn't get the fanfare.

Lucifuge

« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2022, 07:43:02 PM »
How mgk track is better? Has couple punchlines, weak ryme scheme, weak flow, has no delivery, but it has hook :'(. On other hand, killshot has tons od punchlines, flow changes much. I mean "The game's mine again and ain't nothin' changed but the locks
So before I slay this bitch, mwah, give Jade a kiss". I know you slow, but catch it.

Why game does this? Eminem diss means that he is close dr dres doors forever.
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

BJV

« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2022, 07:50:42 PM »
Game is always doing some extra shit to try and get attention for his next album.

doggfather

« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2022, 11:07:14 PM »
Game is always doing some extra shit to try and get attention for his next album.

for saving his career...
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ