Author Topic: Kurupt Got Sent Home For Messing with a Underage Girl! Suge Knight Sent Him Back  (Read 495 times)

abusive

No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

HighEyeCue

this has been known for years, Reggie isn’t breaking any news

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
this has been known for years, Reggie isn’t breaking any news

I never heard much, I actually thought when I heard it mentioned by underage girl they were referring to Foxy Brown--because I thought she was like 16 or 17 at the time she was first blowing up in the game. 

Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Game-Won

Grown ass men, touching small girls should automatically be a target.
"I have nothing in common with lazy people who blame others for their lack of success. Great things come from hard work and perseverance. No excuses."
- Kobe

HighEyeCue

I never heard much, I actually thought when I heard it mentioned by underage girl they were referring to Foxy Brown--because I thought she was like 16 or 17 at the time she was first blowing up in the game.

after Kurupt went back to Death Row in '02 and was beefing with DPG, Daz put it out there that Kurupt likes young girls..they went back and forth with disses with Kurupt saying that Daz had to be put in a mental hospital, surprised you never heard this

• Muthafuckin' Don!
after Kurupt went back to Death Row in '02 and was beefing with DPG, Daz put it out there that Kurupt likes young girls..they went back and forth with disses with Kurupt saying that Daz had to be put in a mental hospital, surprised you never heard this

Yeah man I still wanna find that DPG documentary online. 

That beef betwen Daz and Kurupt when I checked it out it seemed mostly like they were just spitting shit like, "you'z a bitch, pussy ass muthafucka, faggot" and you know like just the kind of disses you could make about any rapper; nothing specific about their history or anything of the like.  So yeah, you are right I missed any lyrics like the ones you mentioned.

I did know the whole backstory of course about Kurupt getting back with Suge and Death Row but that was about it. 

• Muthafuckin' Don!

How do you know she was a small girl??

As far as Kurupt being with girls that the United States government has deemed to be "under-age".  That is just another arbitrary function of governments.  I mean the United States also labeled the Earth as round, and labeled Corona Virus as a deadly pandemic--this is just arbitrary government stances.  In some other countries or other time periods legal ages could be 13 or 14. 

You know humans average life of expectancy used to only be 25 years old back in the middle ages.  Do you really think that they were waiting till they were over 18 to have sex when their life expectancy was only 25 years old?

This shit is all just arbitrary functions of the government.  For Libertarians there is no such thing as a crime against the state or a victimless crime.  In a Libertarian system the only way that this girl would be able to charge Kurupt is if the use of force was involved.  Like as if Kurupt was hiding out in some alleyway somewhere and he saw this girl from the bushes and jumped out and attacked her and molested her.  Obviously that wasn't the case, it was likely a groupie type of situation. 

Like I said I went to highschool with girls that bragged about getting backstage with Linkin Park.  I mean that was just like a regular thing talked about in my school back in the 90's.

Al Bundy

How do you know she was a small girl??

As far as Kurupt being with girls that the United States government has deemed to be "under-age".  That is just another arbitrary function of governments.  I mean the United States also labeled the Earth as round, and labeled Corona Virus as a deadly pandemic--this is just arbitrary government stances.  In some other countries or other time periods legal ages could be 13 or 14. 

You know humans average life of expectancy used to only be 25 years old back in the middle ages.  Do you really think that they were waiting till they were over 18 to have sex when their life expectancy was only 25 years old?

This shit is all just arbitrary functions of the government.  For Libertarians there is no such thing as a crime against the state or a victimless crime.  In a Libertarian system the only way that this girl would be able to charge Kurupt is if the use of force was involved.  Like as if Kurupt was hiding out in some alleyway somewhere and he saw this girl from the bushes and jumped out and attacked her and molested her.  Obviously that wasn't the case, it was likely a groupie type of situation. 

Like I said I went to highschool with girls that bragged about getting backstage with Linkin Park.  I mean that was just like a regular thing talked about in my school back in the 90's.

You're starting to sound like a pedophile apologist now Infinite.

But back on topic, I sincerely hope this is bullshit because I am a fan of Kurupt's music and this would effectively make me shun him if true.

The following users thanked this post: shmosh

b.laden

not true,old legend.  we talking about 16,17 ,18 years old no 14years old girls.  the gangsters love the young girls too.

abusive

You're starting to sound like a pedophile apologist now Infinite.
That's because the "prophet" of his religion was married to a six year old baby girl. Some say her was nine years old.

Reggie said in another video that five people at DR had minors. Y'all gon keep that same energy for them? Or move the goal post for them because they weren't thirteen? I'll wait...

abusive

not true,old legend.  we talking about 16,17 ,18 years old no 14years old girls.  the gangsters love the young girls too.
In some states sixteen and seventeen is the legal age of consent.

HighEyeCue

In some states sixteen and seventeen is the legal age of consent.

That's because the "prophet" of his religion was married to a six year old baby girl. Some say her was nine years old.

Reggie said in another video that five people at DR had minors. Y'all gon keep that same energy for them? Or move the goal post for them because they weren't thirteen? I'll wait...

if you went to high school in the 90's you would see older guys in their 20's picking up girls after school, at least here in NYC...it was a sign of the times

if we are talking middle schoolers that is just sick but at what age do you draw the line?

Dee Tha AK

That beef betwen Daz and Kurupt when I checked it out it seemed mostly like they were just spitting shit like, "you'z a bitch, pussy ass muthafucka, faggot" and you know like just the kind of disses you could make about any rapper;

Naw. They went way further...search the old interviews from around that time.

Daz n Kurupt working together AGAIN proves how fake Hip-Hop is.

Ring Ring...

Sccit

i remember daz was saying something about kurupt being a homosexual in one interview. not just callin him a faggot, but going into detail and what not. or it mighta been kurupt sayin it on daz, i forget.

Dee Tha AK

i remember daz was saying something about kurupt being a homosexual in one interview. not just callin him a faggot, but going into detail and what not. or it mighta been kurupt sayin it on daz, i forget.

Daz said Kurupt got Gangr*ped