Author Topic: THE GAME APOLOGIZES TO DR. DRE  (Read 507 times)

Sccit

THE GAME APOLOGIZES TO DR. DRE
« on: September 05, 2023, 08:40:07 AM »

Matty

Re: THE GAME APOLOGIZES TO DR. DRE
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2023, 11:42:17 AM »
dude is crazy.

Dre executive produced his breakout album, produced tracks mixed the entire record made the guy a somebody. Game even names his second album after Dre & Dre even puts him on the Compton LP and he still gets butthurt.

sounds like he knows Dre won't fuck with him again and he's only got himself to blame.

Jay_J

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2023, 12:07:50 PM »
dude is crazy.

Dre executive produced his breakout album, produced tracks mixed the entire record made the guy a somebody. Game even names his second album after Dre & Dre even puts him on the Compton LP and he still gets butthurt.

sounds like he knows Dre won't fuck with him again and he's only got himself to blame.

that album could made anybody a somebody.

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2023, 01:04:20 PM »
Such a bipolar bitch.  I like Game's music, although seems to be less and less, but he's such a female when it comes to wanting attention.  That whole debacle with him dissing Eminem for his last album just to try and get some publicity is pathetic.  Now he's back to kissing up to Dre again. 

I wish dude would just make a banging album letting his own talent shine through and stop trying to do all this extra stuff for attention to boost album sales. 

The following users thanked this post: D-TalkX

HighEyeCue

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2023, 01:21:55 PM »
dude is definitely a talented rapper but his antics are really cringeworthy :-X

Mr. Sunshine

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2023, 09:54:14 AM »
please can we just ban old things like that, always the same bullshit over and over again

Malcy

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2023, 10:05:30 AM »
Problem with the Game is he thinks he is 1000x more important than he is. I gave up on him a long time ago. He’s a musical shapeshifter. Alters his flows, his personality, attitudes etc.

He had a promising career but squandered it by being bitter and prickly instead of carving a career. This just smacks of desperation now. “I’ll apologise to Dre and he’ll produce my next album and open doors”.

Nope. Move on.

The following users thanked this post: D-TalkX

h2k4

« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2023, 06:41:06 PM »
I swear fans get so wrapped up in these artists' personal lives like they really owe you something. If you fuck with the music then you fuck with the music. Game has classics. Game is bi-polar. His antics/personal life aren't going to stop me from listening to his music. Same goes for any artist.

Hip-Hop is the only genre I know of where artists are held at such a high regard that when fans find out the lyrics they rap about aren't 100% true, they get dismissed. Dre slapped several women and rapped about a life that was fictitious yet people will still listen. It's all just a popularity contest.

The following users thanked this post: J-Fox