Author Topic: Eazy E, Tommy Morrison, Magic Johnson HIV hoax starting to come to light  (Read 593 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
I know you guys all believe you live on a spinning water ball (even though it’s impossible for water to curve) 🌏 that flies through outer space—and you guys probably all wore masks and stayed at home and got boosted etc.—so I get it that it’s very hard for you guys to exhibit any critical thinking skills.  But let’s see if you can connect these 5 pieces of info I’m about to give you…

—Eazy E’s wife, kids, all his many female partners—none of them ever turned up with HIV or AIDS back then or in the years since.  Yet we are supposed to believe that Eazy suddenly died of AIDS.  Nobody ever saw that as being a bit noteworthy—that Eazy had thousands of women and yet none of them turned up positive from this allegedly highly contagious deadly disease.  Do you guys have brains? What goes on in your head? Have you ever once stopped to think about that?  Been fans of Eazy's music for 30 years and you never once thought about that.

—Magic Johnson now tests negative for HIV and yet this info has never made a single newspaper, article, info, television or media story.  His wife, kids, and many partners never tested positive or got sick with HIV even though it’s supposedly this deadly contagious disease we are all supposed to be scared of.  They foced him to quit basketball when he was in the height of his prime, they stopped my 6th grade class so we could all have a big sit down with the counselor about the deadly disease and how Magic was going to die and his days were numbered, and now nobody stops to think??

—Tommy Morrison was only 26 and was about to fight Mike Tyson for 40 Million when Vegas suddenly produces a front page story out of nowhere that Tommy has HIV.  This was front page news everywhere to scare everyone and ESPN ran all kinds of stories on it.  Yet again, not his wife, kids, or thousands of women he slept with ever came up with this supposedly deadly and contagious disease.  10 years later in 2007 they give him his license back to box and it makes no news, no headlines anywhere, and they claim they never even took it away.  Nobody has ever been able to produce a document or paper showing he ever even tested positive—and all the tests he has ever taken—including one’s done on camera and in documentaries that never get any publicity—Tommy always tests negative.

And now the last piece to tie it all together..

—Both the HIV agenda and the Coward-19 agenda were both headed by the same chief medical doctor Dr. Fraud-chi.

I know you sheep 🐑 don’t critically think, and connect the dots.  So please just continue with the narratives that Eazy died of AIDS and that Tommy died of AIDS and that Magic is only surviving because he is rich and gets special treatment and can pay for expensive medicine.  Carry on sheep 🐑 “ba, ba”

https://youtu.be/A5MWo4R56hw?si=RbegftTRe64ez_Is

click links if you actually want to hear some truth

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ykPS9eD8Byg/
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Rubinho

Re: Eazy E, Tommy Morrison, Magic Johnson HIV hoax starting to come to light
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2023, 03:53:21 AM »
I can believe most claims, but you can't know if any of the thousands of women they slept with caught aids. I don't think they would happily share that with the world...

HighEyeCue

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2023, 04:19:39 AM »
always found it weird that Eazy died that suddenly while others have survived :-\

I remember when they anounced Magic had HIV in 1991 and we all were led to believe he had a few years left

another example is actor Jim J Bullock who tested positive in 1985 and is still around almost 40 years later

Malcy

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2023, 05:19:50 AM »
You've proven how little you know about AIDS/HIV in your post. AIDS/HIV is not the death sentence it once was and just because you have it doesn't mean it transmits to offspring.
 Stop posting your conspiracy bullshit. You truly are an archetypal conspiracist moron. You accuse us of not being capable of critical thinking while in reality you are the one that can't. Leave your house, experience the real world and come back when you've seen the light.

AIDS/HIV is not the death sentence it once was and just because you have it doesn't mean it transmits to offspring.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2023, 06:13:48 AM »
You've proven how little you know about AIDS/HIV in your post. AIDS/HIV is not the death sentence it once was and just because you have it doesn't mean it transmits to offspring.
 Stop posting your conspiracy bullshit. You truly are an archetypal conspiracist moron. You accuse us of not being capable of critical thinking while in reality you are the one that can't. Leave your house, experience the real world and come back when you've seen the light.

AIDS/HIV is not the death sentence it once was and just because you have it doesn't mean it transmits to offspring.

"Baaa", "Baaa"

Oh I get it so it's a highly infectious disease (a bit like Coward-19) yet Eazy, Magic, and Tommy ironically couldn't even manage to pass it off to their wives, kids, and side pieces.

I get it captain dipshit.

Nothing suspcious at all about that.  And you saying "HIV is not a death sentence" your damn right it's not--because it a fuccing hoax hypothesis created out of thin air like your spinning water ball Earth and Coward-19 scamdemic.  And you my friend are a sheep if you can't see that it was an agenda.

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2023, 08:26:09 AM »
"Baaa", "Baaa"

Oh I get it so it's a highly infectious disease (a bit like Coward-19) yet Eazy, Magic, and Tommy ironically couldn't even manage to pass it off to their wives, kids, and side pieces.

I get it captain dipshit.

Nothing suspcious at all about that.  And you saying "HIV is not a death sentence" your damn right it's not--because it a fuccing hoax hypothesis created out of thin air like your spinning water ball Earth and Coward-19 scamdemic.  And you my friend are a sheep if you can't see that it was an agenda.

So what are you saying with this?

That none of these people truly had HIV/AIDS?  That they all did have HIV/AIDS and some were given a 'cure' and some weren't?  That Eazy E didn't have AIDS, he was murdered, but the other people did have AIDS but they were allowed to live? 

I'm just confused on what your observations are trying to prove. 

The following users thanked this post: Malcy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2023, 08:43:14 AM »
So what are you saying with this?

That none of these people truly had HIV/AIDS?  That they all did have HIV/AIDS and some were given a 'cure' and some weren't?  That Eazy E didn't have AIDS, he was murdered, but the other people did have AIDS but they were allowed to live? 

I'm just confused on what your observations are trying to prove.

Take Coward-19 for example.  A person could be totally asymptomatic and still test positive in a PCR test for the label "Covid-19".  It didn't mean dick.  The person was totally asymptomatic.  But it's sold in the media as "OH MY GOD LET'S SHUT DOWN THE WHOLE FUCCIN WORLD IN A LOCKDOWN FOR THIS GREAT PANDEMIC."

Same thing with HIV.  Tommy didn't die of HIV.  They poisoned him with what was an alleged tic bite, and then after a 9 day surgery for an alleged tic bite they found 12 foot of gauze packed into his body.  That's how he died.  It's incredibly suspicious and well documented but covered up and never reported in the media.  And all his HIV/Aids tests were negative and they can never produce the positive one that the media promoted and used to push their AIDS agenda in the mid-90's.  They targeted celebs like Tommy, Eazy, and Magic.

Like Tommy, Eazy didn't really die of AIDS the way he died was highly suspicious and unlike Tommy's wife, nobody has done the due dilligence to uncover the real reason for his death.  But it was all a hoax to push their agenda.

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2023, 08:59:25 AM »
Take Coward-19 for example.  A person could be totally asymptomatic and still test positive in a PCR test for the label "Covid-19".  It didn't mean dick.  The person was totally asymptomatic.  But it's sold in the media as "OH MY GOD LET'S SHUT DOWN THE WHOLE FUCCIN WORLD IN A LOCKDOWN FOR THIS GREAT PANDEMIC."

Same thing with HIV.  Tommy didn't die of HIV.  They poisoned him with what was an alleged tic bite, and then after a 9 day surgery for an alleged tic bite they found 12 foot of gauze packed into his body.  That's how he died.  It's incredibly suspicious and well documented but covered up and never reported in the media.  And all his HIV/Aids tests were negative and they can never produce the positive one that the media promoted and used to push their AIDS agenda in the mid-90's.  They targeted celebs like Tommy, Eazy, and Magic.

Like Tommy, Eazy didn't really die of AIDS the way he died was highly suspicious and unlike Tommy's wife, nobody has done the due dilligence to uncover the real reason for his death.  But it was all a hoax to push their agenda.

I gotcha.  So your position is that none of these people ever had AIDs and they were all murdered?  Do you believe AIDs even exists?  Like do you believe some people, non-celebrities, are truly diagnosed with the disease?  Or is the whole thing just a fake? 

I'm truly curious and interested in your take.  Not doubting one way or another. 

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2023, 10:36:52 AM »
I gotcha.  So your position is that none of these people ever had AIDs and they were all murdered?  Do you believe AIDs even exists?  Like do you believe some people, non-celebrities, are truly diagnosed with the disease?  Or is the whole thing just a fake? 

I'm truly curious and interested in your take.  Not doubting one way or another.

Thanks for the interest.  I don’t like Magic but was obviously a fan of Eazy and Tommy is actually from my city Kansas City and I’ve followed his whole life and career since the Rocky 5 days.  Also, you see I’m a Flat Earther and was very outspoken against the Coward-19 Scamdemic.  So these are issues I’m very well studied and passionate about.

With the case of AIDS.  It means auto-immune deficiency.  So the key aspect of all of this is the immune system.  So there is an immune system breakdown.  Anytime someone has an immune system breakdown they could die of a myriad of symptoms.  They could be tagged with “AIDS” but ultimately they are dying from a weak immune system.  It’s all just a labeling scam of tagging the dead with “died of AIDS” or “died of Covid”.  Have you seen the list of Covid symptoms?  Everything from a runny nose to sore throat it’s all on the list.  So anyone can qualify for the label of “died with AIDS” or “died with Covid”.

Tommy did an interview with ESPN Up Close that you can find on YouTube and I will try to post here.  He said he slept with thousands of women both before and after supposedly having HIV he remained sexually active unprotected—and he went to great lengths to contact all of them and not a one of them had contracted the virus.  Moreover, he said it is actually the medication AZT that kills AIDS patients. Much like the ventilators, lack of sunlight, isolation, lockdown, breath depriving masks, and other treatments were killing people during Convid.  (I’ve even heard rumors that Kemo is what kills cancer patients rather than treats them—though Cancer—unlike Convid and HIV I have not looked into)

Now the issue with the gays I’m not sure about.  Their behavior is sick and unnatural and can cause sickness so I’m not sure about that end of things nor do I care to investigate—but for straight males like Tommy and Eazy it was a hoax.

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2023, 11:14:36 AM »
Thanks for the interest.  I don’t like Magic but was obviously a fan of Eazy and Tommy is actually from my city Kansas City and I’ve followed his whole life and career since the Rocky 5 days.  Also, you see I’m a Flat Earther and was very outspoken against the Coward-19 Scamdemic.  So these are issues I’m very well studied and passionate about.

With the case of AIDS.  It means auto-immune deficiency.  So the key aspect of all of this is the immune system.  So there is an immune system breakdown.  Anytime someone has an immune system breakdown they could die of a myriad of symptoms.  They could be tagged with “AIDS” but ultimately they are dying from a weak immune system.  It’s all just a labeling scam of tagging the dead with “died of AIDS” or “died of Covid”.  Have you seen the list of Covid symptoms?  Everything from a runny nose to sore throat it’s all on the list.  So anyone can qualify for the label of “died with AIDS” or “died with Covid”.

Tommy did an interview with ESPN Up Close that you can find on YouTube and I will try to post here.  He said he slept with thousands of women both before and after supposedly having HIV he remained sexually active unprotected—and he went to great lengths to contact all of them and not a one of them had contracted the virus.  Moreover, he said it is actually the medication AZT that kills AIDS patients. Much like the ventilators, lack of sunlight, isolation, lockdown, breath depriving masks, and other treatments were killing people during Convid.  (I’ve even heard rumors that Kemo is what kills cancer patients rather than treats them—though Cancer—unlike Convid and HIV I have not looked into)

Now the issue with the gays I’m not sure about.  Their behavior is sick and unnatural and can cause sickness so I’m not sure about that end of things nor do I care to investigate—but for straight males like Tommy and Eazy it was a hoax.

Yes i have heard things like that, it's not Covid itself that killed people, Covid weakened their immune system so they caught pnemonia and died.  Same hold true with Aids/HIV.  The disease opens the body up so something like a common cold that would normally be easily treatable now kills the person because of the compromised immune system.  So did AIDS itself kill that person, or did AIDS play a factor causing the common cold to kill that person?  It's all semantics to me.  I do know that when hospitals were getting some sort of kickback from the government based on how many Covid deaths they were experiencing, the hospitals were attributing more deaths to Covid than what was really happening.  I do know that was proven.

It's like saying someone smoked and got lung cancer and died.  So people say smoking killed him.  No, lung cancer killed him.  The smoking is what caused it.  Nonsmokers can get lung cancer too. I do also know that AIDS/HIV is not always transmitted with sexual contact.  If you have sex with an HIV positive person, you are not guaranteed to contract the virus yourself.  It is still somewhat of a random event.  Just like if you are next to someone who has Covid, you might not get Covid, depends on a myriad of factors. 

So i'm still trying to find some sort of correlation between how coroners are categorizing a death on a death certificate vs. some sort of conspiracy or agenda or whatever that 'they' (still not sure who 'they' is) are pushing.  Could you enlighten me on how you are tying all this together? 

The following users thanked this post: gio™fugahoo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2023, 02:43:18 PM »
Yes i have heard things like that, it's not Covid itself that killed people, Covid weakened their immune system so they caught pnemonia and died.  Same hold true with Aids/HIV.  The disease opens the body up so something like a common cold that would normally be easily treatable now kills the person because of the compromised immune system.  So did AIDS itself kill that person, or did AIDS play a factor causing the common cold to kill that person?  It's all semantics to me.  I do know that when hospitals were getting some sort of kickback from the government based on how many Covid deaths they were experiencing, the hospitals were attributing more deaths to Covid than what was really happening.  I do know that was proven.

It's like saying someone smoked and got lung cancer and died.  So people say smoking killed him.  No, lung cancer killed him.  The smoking is what caused it.  Nonsmokers can get lung cancer too. I do also know that AIDS/HIV is not always transmitted with sexual contact.  If you have sex with an HIV positive person, you are not guaranteed to contract the virus yourself.  It is still somewhat of a random event.  Just like if you are next to someone who has Covid, you might not get Covid, depends on a myriad of factors. 

So i'm still trying to find some sort of correlation between how coroners are categorizing a death on a death certificate vs. some sort of conspiracy or agenda or whatever that 'they' (still not sure who 'they' is) are pushing.  Could you enlighten me on how you are tying all this together?

First of all, no I definitely was not saying that "HIV" or "AIDS" or "COVID" weakened their immune system.  What I am saying is that there is no such thing as Covid, there is no such thing as HIV/Aids and there is no such thing as outerspace, mars, or globe earth, or gravity.  These are all scientific hypothesis and agendas of the globalist.  You asked who they are one globalist entity you can look up is the World Economic Forum, Klaus Shwab, and Bill Gates.  They are public figures in the globalist agenda.

Now, to answer your last question, here is how it works.  They want to create health scares.  Because it's biowarfare.  Warfare is not simply with tanks and bombs, but war is fought on multiple fronts.  War is economics, health, travel, exploration, etc.

Real health is your great grandmothers medicine cabinet of natural cures, remedies, herbs, etc.  Then you have the Military Industrial Complex and the Medical Industrial Complex.  You could kill people with a tank.  You can control people with bombs.  You can also control and exploit people through their health.

So.. basically they wanted to create a public health scare on a massive scale.  Discouraging sex discourages reproduction, reduces the world population, and allows them to promote their new lines of medications and extend their health controls.  The AIDS scare served many agendas though it is hard to tell what the agenda is exactly because this is never told to the people.  We can only guess.

Like the Globe Earth hoax was probably done to discourage people from traveling and discovering new lands beyond such places as Antarctica--but they aren't going to tell the real reason to the people because it's a secret.

The reason for the Coward-19 agenda was likely something hidden in the vaxxine that they wanted to insert in the masses of the people that affects their DNA code in some type of way--maybe to reduce the future population by like 13% or something like Gates said in his TED TALK "if we do a good job on vaxxines we can reduce the world's population."   But ultimately the real reason for the hoax we can only guess because it is a secret and only those at the top of the pyramid know such things.  Bill Gates may not even know--they may have just commisioned him to carry out the agenda.  Fauci likely does not know--he was just commissioned to carry out the agenda.  Some in the Rockefeller family might know but I'm not sure.  Klaus Shwab may not know--he may just also be commissioned to carry out agendas.  Henry Kissinger also might know--but it's likely any public figure is not at the very top of the pyramid.

Malcy

« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2023, 04:01:42 PM »
This clown actually said “Baa Baa” and had the cheek to call ME a sheep 😂

Never ceases to amaze me.

Malcy

« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2023, 04:05:14 PM »

You’re intelligent enough to understand. He isn’t. Don’t waste your time on his batshit theories. Take a look at the correlation between mental health and people with these views. You’ll never be able to get them to think otherwise. Twat thinks we live on a slab of matter. Just ban this cunt or at least his conspiracy posts. This forum suffers from low traffic for a reason…

Dwax-187

« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2023, 08:02:12 PM »
 ??? What do this have to do with west coast rap news? 

::)

Dwax-187

« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2023, 08:03:51 PM »
 ??? What do this have to do with west coast rap news? 

::)

Someone ban this guy or control him like his category of “flat earthers” aka….