Author Topic: Doggystyle Differences & MORE  (Read 1677 times)

bd94s10

Doggystyle Differences & MORE
« on: November 26, 2023, 01:47:12 PM »
I put together this video to highlight my collection of 'Doggystyle' and discuss some of the differences in the various pressings/releases. Snoop actually reshared my Reel on Instagram overnight from 11.23 into 11.24. Let me know what I may have missed. I plan to do more of these type of videos in the future.

YouTube:https://youtu.be/wLdaa12Otjs

Reel that Snoop reshared:

My original Reel:

Doggystyle Differences and MORE by Jason Ballard, on Flickr

The following users thanked this post: justrockthabeat, HighEyeCue, Marco

HighEyeCue

Re: Doggystyle Differences & MORE
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2023, 03:29:12 AM »
that's a dope collection 8)

I have the OG cassette and CD with Gz Up Hoes Down...might just purchase the just released vinyl so I can have all 3

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2023, 05:01:58 AM »
that's a dope collection 8)

I have the OG cassette and CD with Gz Up Hoes Down...might just purchase the just released vinyl so I can have all 3

I have the cd with Hoes Up and Hoes Down
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

k1000

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2023, 10:46:14 AM »
I have the cd with Hoes Up and Hoes Down

and is this song any good?

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2023, 02:53:41 PM »

Yeah, it's one of my favorites from the album.  Very smooth. 

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2023, 03:36:52 AM »

Well now of course it’s more valuable the value has gone up over the years because it’s a classic and it’s rare and rap sucks now but back in the good ol days it was one of the tracks you might or ignorantly mistook as filler.

Though Doggystyle was the first album I ever listened to beginning to end—and you can still remember where you were when you first heard it and what you were doing.  I was at my best friends house in the 6th grade and we were having one of those kid sleepovers where you have your friends over for the weekend during the school year and stay up late doing kids stuff.  We played the Doggystyle album all night front to back and had “official” boxing 🥊 matches — it was 3 of us so the 3rd played the role of the referee and judge.  I swear I went 12 epic rounds with my best friends with Doggystyle playing in the background.  When you are 11-12 you can punch each other hard in the face and it won’t leave a mark.  At the end the 3rd friend stood in the center and we were waiting what seemed forever to see whose arm he’d lift in victory — really it was a draw but he ended up lifting my friends arm in victory cause we were at his house and that was his mate not really mine so anyway I lost the match.

It’s funny cause back then it was nothing special just another random weekend at a friends house but then you look back and it was like one of the greatest nights ever going 12 rounds 🥊 with my best friend and listening to Doggystyle front to back over and over….

The following users thanked this post: bd94s10

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2023, 02:47:56 PM »
Well now of course it’s more valuable the value has gone up over the years because it’s a classic and it’s rare and rap sucks now but back in the good ol days it was one of the tracks you might or ignorantly mistook as filler.

Though Doggystyle was the first album I ever listened to beginning to end—and you can still remember where you were when you first heard it and what you were doing.  I was at my best friends house in the 6th grade and we were having one of those kid sleepovers where you have your friends over for the weekend during the school year and stay up late doing kids stuff.  We played the Doggystyle album all night front to back and had “official” boxing 🥊 matches — it was 3 of us so the 3rd played the role of the referee and judge.  I swear I went 12 epic rounds with my best friends with Doggystyle playing in the background.  When you are 11-12 you can punch each other hard in the face and it won’t leave a mark.  At the end the 3rd friend stood in the center and we were waiting what seemed forever to see whose arm he’d lift in victory — really it was a draw but he ended up lifting my friends arm in victory cause we were at his house and that was his mate not really mine so anyway I lost the match.

It’s funny cause back then it was nothing special just another random weekend at a friends house but then you look back and it was like one of the greatest nights ever going 12 rounds 🥊 with my best friend and listening to Doggystyle front to back over and over….

So that explains why you think the Earth is flat and the illuminati is running the world lol

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2023, 11:45:00 AM »
So that explains why you think the Earth is flat and the illuminati is running the world lol

How?  What does it have to do with Flat Earth.

Flat earth is simple, water doesn’t curve and airplanes can’t go in constant nosedive around a ball your belief in a spinning globe earth is absurd you just believe it cause that’s what you were told and you’re following the herd 🐑

No disrespect as a person you a cool homie and I got love for you many years and great posts at the forum but I just think you’re being a sheep and not thinking with your own 5 senses if you believe the world is spinning and South Americans are walking around upside down on a bottom of a ball 🌎

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2023, 09:46:57 PM »

Flat earth is simple, water doesn’t curve and airplanes can’t go in constant nosedive around a ball your belief in a spinning globe earth is absurd you just believe it cause that’s what you were told and you’re following the herd 🐑

No disrespect as a person you a cool homie and I got love for you many years and great posts at the forum but I just think you’re being a sheep and not thinking with your own 5 senses if you believe the world is spinning and South Americans are walking around upside down on a bottom of a ball 🌎

lol it was a joke because you were saying you were punched in the head as a child, explains why you have all these crazy ideas now.

To each his own, you're never gonna convince all the scientists and the millions of people in the world that you're right, and we won't convince you that you're wrong, so no sense wasting our breath over it, it was just a joke. 

All i'm saying is study how gravitational boost works for spacecraft, and how you can look through your very own telescope and see with your very own eyes a spherical moon and the rotation of said moon, as well as planets.  None of this is possible with a flat earth theory.

You're a cool dude too, always been real with me.  It's fun to read your crazy posts, me and my buddies get a kick out of reading them, cracks us up, don't change.  Every sitcom needs a Kramer, just like dubcc needs you.  Entertainment at its best.  I'm A-OK with being a sheep, it's led me to a very successful and happy life. 

HighEyeCue

« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2023, 04:27:04 AM »
lol it was a joke because you were saying you were punched in the head as a child, explains why you have all these crazy ideas now.

To each his own, you're never gonna convince all the scientists and the millions of people in the world that you're right, and we won't convince you that you're wrong, so no sense wasting our breath over it, it was just a joke. 

All i'm saying is study how gravitational boost works for spacecraft, and how you can look through your very own telescope and see with your very own eyes a spherical moon and the rotation of said moon, as well as planets.  None of this is possible with a flat earth theory.

You're a cool dude too, always been real with me.  It's fun to read your crazy posts, me and my buddies get a kick out of reading them, cracks us up, don't change.  Every sitcom needs a Kramer, just like dubcc needs you.  Entertainment at its best.  I'm A-OK with being a sheep, it's led me to a very successful and happy life. 

not everyone has to agree on everything to be cool with each other...both of you are intergral parts of this forum 8)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2023, 07:41:35 AM »
not everyone has to agree on everything to be cool with each other...both of you are intergral parts of this forum 8)

well really any man you can find something bad that you hate about them if you go digging for it enough.  i usually had a rule that I judged everyone for each aspect seperately... I learned this trick around 2007 from the guy who ran for president in 96' and 2000 as the Libertarian presidential nominee.  His name was Harry Browne and this guy was basically my guru from 2007 for about 10 years till 2017 I'd gleaned everything I could from him.. anyway he writes in one of his books something like...

Bob and Jack are friends becaues they love to go bowling together.  They look forward to this night every week as a chance to get out for a bit and from the constant nagging of their wife. 

Then one day Bob has a finger injury and they can no longer go bowling.  The expectation from Bob is that they should now spend their weekends attending opera together and becomes dissatisfied with Jack because he finds Jack's tastes are too trendy and limited?

What's the problem in this scenario?  The problem is that their friendship was based on their enjoyment for going out bowling together.  So it was a mistake to automatically assume, expect, and insist they should agree and bond on other matters and setting themselves up for dissapointment.

So... all my homies here are my homies cause we all love the same music so I don't really expect anything else............................................

................That said shit got a little bit crazy when many of ya'll were denying us entry into restaurants and shit like that because we didn't want to wear a mask and ready to throw us all into a quarantine camp indefinitely if we didn't vaxxinate then suddenly these politcal issues all bleeded into all other aspects of life and then at that point it is critical people stop believing in Scientific hoaxes like spinning ball Earth and viral spread/viriology, FDA, WHO, etc.

btw..now my current guru is actually this Bentinho Massaro cat.  And before that it was Eric Dubay the leading Flat Earth Astrologer.  Here's my guru's in order of years of my life

Rainbow Brite
Hulk Hogan
Stallone
Jordan
Deion
Rodman
Snoop
2pac
Daz
Eminem
Malcolm X
Harry Browne
Eric Dubay
..now currently Bentinho Massaro

Sccit

« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2023, 08:00:58 AM »
well really any man you can find something bad that you hate about them if you go digging for it enough.  i usually had a rule that I judged everyone for each aspect seperately... I learned this trick around 2007 from the guy who ran for president in 96' and 2000 as the Libertarian presidential nominee.  His name was Harry Browne and this guy was basically my guru from 2007 for about 10 years till 2017 I'd gleaned everything I could from him.. anyway he writes in one of his books something like...

Bob and Jack are friends becaues they love to go bowling together.  They look forward to this night every week as a chance to get out for a bit and from the constant nagging of their wife. 

Then one day Bob has a finger injury and they can no longer go bowling.  The expectation from Bob is that they should now spend their weekends attending opera together and becomes dissatisfied with Jack because he finds Jack's tastes are too trendy and limited?

What's the problem in this scenario?  The problem is that their friendship was based on their enjoyment for going out bowling together.  So it was a mistake to automatically assume, expect, and insist they should agree and bond on other matters and setting themselves up for dissapointment.

So... all my homies here are my homies cause we all love the same music so I don't really expect anything else............................................

................That said shit got a little bit crazy when many of ya'll were denying us entry into restaurants and shit like that because we didn't want to wear a mask and ready to throw us all into a quarantine camp indefinitely if we didn't vaxxinate then suddenly these politcal issues all bleeded into all other aspects of life and then at that point it is critical people stop believing in Scientific hoaxes like spinning ball Earth and viral spread/viriology, FDA, WHO, etc.

btw..now my current guru is actually this Bentinho Massaro cat.  And before that it was Eric Dubay the leading Flat Earth Astrologer.  Here's my guru's in order of years of my life

Rainbow Brite
Hulk Hogan
Stallone
Jordan
Deion
Rodman
Snoop
2pac
Daz
Eminem
Malcolm X
Harry Browne
Eric Dubay
..now currently Bentinho Massaro

daz being your guru is insane 😂

i’m also surprised hitler was never your guru

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2023, 08:19:46 AM »

daz being your guru is insane 😂

i’m also surprised hitler was never your guru

You've seen I did a whole youtube video on Daz Revenge Retaliation and Get Back--that was the period when he was my guru--I had a shrine to him in my bedroom and the album came with some insert of an order you could mail in and get glossy photos of Daz that were like outtakes that didn't make the liner notes of the movie and I had them all on desk and walls in place of where one might find Jesus or the Buddah placed.

It was just during the Revenge, Retaliation, Get Back Era in which Daz was my guru—up until the very day that the Slim Shady LP dropped.  So I had his likeness propped up in a stain glass window above the mantle of disc player overlooking the burning candles and alter for a period of nearly 1 year.  Because RRGB was released in March 1998 and Slim Shady LP was released Feb 1999.

I remember my alleged bio father (who turned out a few years ago to actually be an adopted father) came in my room one evening when I was supposed to be doing homework but instead I was meditating to the Daz shrine on the wall and he said, "oh is that the man now.  Daz Dillinger".  And I felt kind of guilty cause my dad didn't like me listening to rap—and was doing quite well in his job at the time and I wasn't working or doing anything in school and he was spoiling me and giving me a lot of money in those days when I was 16 and just got my car and liscence and he hooked me up with the car and speakers and everyhing and he wasn't being that big of a drunk asshole in the Daz era either.

As for Hitler.. seriously man you are getting luny over this.  I said that the media supports Israel which is obvious to anyone that isn't bias and an outright liar like yourself.  You went apeshit over me saying that the media supports Israel and told me to never message you again (even though your the one that started the whatsapp convo I'm not even into that issue I'm into flat earth and coward-19 and youre my homie through music not through our love for the Jewish homeland) which is absolutely absurd.

Sccit

« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2023, 08:40:00 AM »
You've seen I did a whole youtube video on Daz Revenge Retaliation and Get Back--that was the period when he was my guru--I had a shrine to him in my bedroom and the album came with some insert of an order you could mail in and get glossy photos of Daz that were like outtakes that didn't make the liner notes of the movie and I had them all on desk and walls in place of where one might find Jesus or the Buddah placed.

It was just during the Revenge, Retaliation, Get Back Era in which Daz was my guru—up until the very day that the Slim Shady LP dropped.  So I had his likeness propped up in a stain glass window above the mantle of disc player overlooking the burning candles and alter for a period of nearly 1 year.  Because RRGB was released in March 1998 and Slim Shady LP was released Feb 1999.

I remember my alleged bio father (who turned out a few years ago to actually be an adopted father) came in my room one evening when I was supposed to be doing homework but instead I was meditating to the Daz shrine on the wall and he said, "oh is that the man now.  Daz Dillinger".  And I felt kind of guilty cause my dad didn't like me listening to rap—and was doing quite well in his job at the time and I wasn't working or doing anything in school and he was spoiling me and giving me a lot of money in those days when I was 16 and just got my car and liscence and he hooked me up with the car and speakers and everyhing and he wasn't being that big of a drunk asshole in the Daz era either.

As for Hitler.. seriously man you are getting luny over this.  I said that the media supports Israel which is obvious to anyone that isn't bias and an outright liar like yourself.  You went apeshit over me saying that the media supports Israel and told me to never message you again (even though your the one that started the whatsapp convo I'm not even into that issue I'm into flat earth and coward-19 and youre my homie through music not through our love for the Jewish homeland) which is absolutely absurd.

it’s pretty fucked up to not acknowledge that jews are under attack by the liberals in america when you claim to be a friend of a jew

actually, when you see stuff like this:

and you know if it was against any other minority group, these people would all be fired instantly

but since it’s against jews, it’s ok …… how you don’t understand that the lack of solidarity in a time like this will expose you is beyond me

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2023, 08:49:34 AM »

it’s pretty fucked up to not acknowledge that jews are under attack by the liberals in america when you claim to be a friend of a jew

actually, when you see stuff like this:

and you know if it was against any other minority group, these people would all be fired instantly

but since it’s against jews, it’s ok …… how you don’t understand that the lack of solidarity in a time like this will expose you is beyond me

Actually that video you display above is showing the opposite.  It's clear who is in the weaker position and who is in the position of authority.  The person on the Jewish side is bullying the person on the opposite end and putting her totally on the defensive and once more displaying the dominant position of jews in society, government, and media.