Author Topic: DPG The Unreleased Collection Album released around 2005 ya'll heard of this?  (Read 863 times)

Mr. Sunshine

How would Daz have the ability to let these Japanese labels release music that he had no involvement in? He's only featured on/produced a small number of the songs on the Unreleased Collection and the Remix LP. I think they're 100% bootlegs.

ah you are right, im goin thru the tracks, most of them have landed on Welcome to The Chuuch mixtapes, but we can ask Daz if he has something to do with the release

romson19

Watch and learn
RIP Nate Dogg
RIP Nipsey Hussle
RIP Bad Azz

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Ohhhh.. Okay I get it now.  (still don't get it)
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

• Muthafuckin' Don!

https://www.discogs.com/release/2083806-Tha-Dogg-Pound-Tha-Dogg-Pound-2002

this one is an official release by death row

If I'm back in America in the summer then yeah I would like to get a physical copy of this album for the ride.  When Dillinger and Young Gotti came out and when this album came out—I was actually confused by both.  I bought Dillinger and Young Gotti when it came out, but how do you have a double platinum album followed by a release that just comes out with no fanfare, no marketing, no singles, no videos, no hype, and if it did have any it was underground.  So I remember partly not being sure it was even a legit release, or something Daz just rushed together haphazardly.  Because he was started to flood the game around that time the first sign of it was the album he did with JT the Bigga Figga and he still had some massive bangers left in the cannon for RAW but it was sloppily put together.

So by the time the Death Row release came around the game was flooded at the time.

Now looking back yes Dillinger and Young Gotti and 2002 are probably both Keepers that everyone should have physical copies to in their catalogue—but I got to go back and listen again when I can bump them properly from a physical copy in the ride like I would have when they originally came out.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Basically what we need is a list of what are confirmed DPG releases, Daz releases, Dogg Pound releases vs. what are just fanmade bootlegs.  Even then though—some fan made bootlegs are actually pretty legit like the Dogg Pound Mixtape one of their DJ's put that together, right?

Sccit

If I'm back in America in the summer then yeah I would like to get a physical copy of this album for the ride.  When Dillinger and Young Gotti came out and when this album came out—I was actually confused by both.  I bought Dillinger and Young Gotti when it came out, but how do you have a double platinum album followed by a release that just comes out with no fanfare, no marketing, no singles, no videos, no hype, and if it did have any it was underground.  So I remember partly not being sure it was even a legit release, or something Daz just rushed together haphazardly.  Because he was started to flood the game around that time the first sign of it was the album he did with JT the Bigga Figga and he still had some massive bangers left in the cannon for RAW but it was sloppily put together.

So by the time the Death Row release came around the game was flooded at the time.

Now looking back yes Dillinger and Young Gotti and 2002 are probably both Keepers that everyone should have physical copies to in their catalogue—but I got to go back and listen again when I can bump them properly from a physical copy in the ride like I would have when they originally came out.

daz went independent so of course it’s not gunna have the same promo as a death row release lol

Sccit

Basically what we need is a list of what are confirmed DPG releases, Daz releases, Dogg Pound releases vs. what are just fanmade bootlegs.  Even then though—some fan made bootlegs are actually pretty legit like the Dogg Pound Mixtape one of their DJ's put that together, right?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tha_Dogg_Pound_discography

bd94s10

A buddy of mine provided this Tha Dogg Pound – DPGC: The Remix LP https://www.discogs.com/master/256881-Tha-Dogg-Pound-DPGC-The-Remix-LP back in the day and I loved it. I don't have a true physical copy but I've tried to buy it a few times on eBay and get bid out. Nice compilation of music on it. Love the Let Me Ride mix on it. I alwayz wondered if this was a bootleg.

The following users thanked this post: HighEyeCue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
A buddy of mine provided this Tha Dogg Pound – DPGC: The Remix LP https://www.discogs.com/master/256881-Tha-Dogg-Pound-DPGC-The-Remix-LP back in the day and I loved it. I don't have a true physical copy but I've tried to buy it a few times on eBay and get bid out. Nice compilation of music on it. Love the Let Me Ride mix on it. I alwayz wondered if this was a bootleg.

Nice one

Mr. Sunshine

Watch and learn

haha funny
Jt The Bigga Figga & Daz - Game For Sale
Daz Dillinger - The Independent Game
I don't remember exactly which one it was in, but Daz explains it quite simply: we press CDs, sell them, with the money we press more and so on
Thanks, but you don't have to explain the game to me, maybe some people have understood it now! At first I only saw the release via Discogs and the track names and thought what is that? Then I took a look, ah yes you did, but I didn't listen

If anyone is interested, I still have the DVD on my computer
Big Snoop Dogg - Raw 'N' Uncut
Gangsta Shit Dillinger & Young Gotti
Infamous Mobb
Jt The Bigga Figga & Daz
Kurupt G-TV
Tha Alkaholiks
The Independent Game

HighEyeCue

that Ride The Remix beat was even better than the OG

The following users thanked this post: Marco