Author Topic: Annika Sorenstram  (Read 366 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Annika Sorenstram
« on: May 24, 2003, 10:02:26 AM »
who seen this bitch crying at her fuckin press conference? Talkin about this is her dream? Bullshit, bitch.  She smells cash, she aint gettin shit from the LPGA.

I fuckin hate this bullshit reverse sexism that goes on.
What if some dork from the NBA who averages like 1 point a game decided that he wanted to play for the WNBA? He would be ostracized from the community, and criticized in the media. But its ok for bitches.

The LPGA is for bitches. If Sorenstram wants to play for the PGA imagine how her LPGA comrades feel? The shit theyve been working for for all these years is irrelevent?

Now, dont get me wrong. The last thing i wanna be percieved as is an apologist for those stuufy good ole boys country club golf courses. But principle is fukkin principle!!!
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

PLANT

Re:Annika Sorenstram
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2003, 11:46:34 AM »
This bitch needs to take the hair off her upper lip.

And stop crying and play WOMENS golf.....BITCH.

akaDRooPY

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2003, 12:42:25 PM »
if god intended women to play golf...... he would have made women with tits on their back

TheSheriff

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2003, 12:51:12 PM »
I love how she pasted nearly everyone with her fairway shots. Only her putting let her down.

Tech, I'm ashamed of you.

NewJack

• 'G'
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2003, 02:44:39 PM »
I agree Tech, well said. But thing is, she can compete with the men. Imagine if she didn't have more press coverage then any PGA event in 5 years? She still held her own.

TheSheriff

« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2003, 03:55:41 PM »
I agree Tech, well said. But thing is, she can compete with the men. Imagine if she didn't have more press coverage then any PGA event in 5 years? She still held her own.

word

Smooth

« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2003, 04:38:56 PM »
Im glad she didn't make the cut... they made the LPGA for a REASON... and that's for women... so stick to it... there's no need to try the PGA when you can't make the cut...
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

Jome

« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2003, 04:40:32 PM »
Swedes........  ::)

TheSheriff

« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2003, 04:55:16 PM »
So, Smooth, two points:

a) what if she had made the cut? what if she had beaten the shit out of everyone else?

b) what about the men who didn't make the cut? should they join the LPGA?

I dislike the media hype, but as for the core subject, what's the fucking problem? Jesper Parnevik says fuck you.

DaSchizophrenic1

« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2003, 06:16:39 PM »
Yea props to her for being about as good as most men blah blah blah blah, but that's why they fuckin have the LPGA. Just play in the fuckin LPGA where you're supposed to stupid whore. Don't try to put yourself above all the other women by trying to compete with men.

Big BpG

« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2003, 11:30:38 PM »
I agree that a man would get bashed if he went to a woman's league, but women have competed and beaten men before...

remember that woman tennis player in the 70's who beat that one top notch male tennis player... shocked the world!!!!!

-Blue

Albums I Bought This Year

From '93 to '05

pappy

« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2003, 12:01:36 AM »
I agree that a man would get bashed if he went to a woman's league, but women have competed and beaten men before...

remember that woman tennis player in the 70's who beat that one top notch male tennis player... shocked the world!!!!!

-Blue
billy jean king was the lesbian that beat the guy.  but what every1 fails to say is the guy she beat was retired an in his 50's at the time while billie jean king was in her prime.  an goog for annka not making the cut,   fuckin dyke that why they made the lesbians pro gold association.  fuck if a man wanted to play in one of there tourneys or join the wnba do u think woman would let that happen.  FUCK NO.  an fuck that cunt bitch martha burke.  that cunt that wants woman to be able to join augusta country club.  its an all male country club liek 50 members.  there are so many fuckin woman only clubs an organizations out there an if a man wanted to join they coudlnt.  fuck being PC.  this shit is gettin so rediculous now

ExZit

• CPG Recordz CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • COMPTONS MOST WANTED
« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2003, 03:13:25 AM »
lol.. u retards callin her "bitch" and "whore" lol..

why do u blame her for playing? u shud blame the organisation for LETTING her play..

dont hate the playa, hate the game..

and about the sport GOLF.. u dont have to be strong to play golf.. men in their 60's play golf, so why woudlnt a women be able to play?

pzz   8)
- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2006 - - -

- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2005 - - -

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2003, 05:33:51 AM »

kick ass album

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2003, 07:17:55 AM »
yeah fuck this bitch...she just wants money and exposure...but she proved that the women dont stand a chance against the men  8)