Author Topic: Annika Sorenstram  (Read 367 times)

DaSchizophrenic1

Re:Annika Sorenstram
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2003, 11:05:47 AM »
lol.. u retards callin her "bitch" and "whore" lol..

why do u blame her for playing? u shud blame the organisation for LETTING her play..

dont hate the playa, hate the game..

and about the sport GOLF.. u dont have to be strong to play golf.. men in their 60's play golf, so why woudlnt a women be able to play?

pzz   8)

That's not the point. Women already are allowed to play, but they have their own league, the LPGA. Why does she make herself to be different and above other female players by trying to play with the guys? Stick to the fuckin LPGA, that's why it was created, so women could play golf.

Smooth

« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2003, 12:55:13 PM »
So, Smooth, two points:

a) what if she had made the cut? what if she had beaten the shit out of everyone else?

b) what about the men who didn't make the cut? should they join the LPGA?

I dislike the media hype, but as for the core subject, what's the fucking problem? Jesper Parnevik says fuck you.

a) Yes if she made the cut, or even remotely challenged for the top then it would have been totally different on how I thought about her, and probably a lot of other people thought about her because it PROVES she can play with the men. Sure she made some nice shots and had some good holes, but I mean if you can't make the cut and only last 2 days why bother with the PGA when you have the LPGA?

B) I dunno about this one cause I didn't see how many, or which players didn't make the cut...
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

pappy

« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2003, 01:26:21 PM »

and about the sport GOLF.. u dont have to be strong to play golf.. men in their 60's play golf, so why woudlnt a women be able to play?

pzz   8)
hmmmmm i get your point i think....... that a woman in her prime cant even compete with men in there 60's lol.

TheSheriff

« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2003, 01:57:12 PM »
*washes his hands* come, Exzit...

Smooth

« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2003, 08:20:56 PM »

pzz   8)
hmmmmm i get your point i think....... that a woman in her prime cant even compete with men in there 60's lol.

LOL that's so true...
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

ExZit

• CPG Recordz CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • COMPTONS MOST WANTED
« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2003, 07:23:44 AM »

pzz   8)

LOL that's so true...

my point is that Golf isnt about ur strongness.. i think 60 year old men can beat 30 year old men etc...   :P
- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2006 - - -

- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2005 - - -

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2003, 08:12:20 AM »
bottomline, bitch is money hungry
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

DaSchizophrenic1

« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2003, 10:19:28 AM »
my point is that Golf isnt about ur strongness.. i think 60 year old men can beat 30 year old men etc...   :P

You're right it isn't about "strongness", but STRENGTH could be a factor. ::)