Author Topic: BAD AZZ INTERVIEW online now! Check it out here!!  (Read 1313 times)

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:BAD AZZ INTERVIEW online now! Check it out here!!
« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2003, 06:12:43 PM »
great interview, don't hate on bad azz just cause he spoke tha real bout dre (except the neptunes shit, they are weak). bad don't need dre, sorry guys but there's non-aftermath/shady music out there ;)

Don't hate of Bad Azz?  Are people hating because they believe he's talking shit about Dre?

He's talking like he knows the details of all of Dr. Dre's and The Neptune's contracts and studio sessions.  

Some questions I'm not sure about:

Has Bad Azz ever even worked with the Neptunes?  
Do we know of Bad Azz working with Dre in the studio thru the credits anytime other than "Just Dippin'"?

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2003, 06:19:28 PM »
great interview, don't hate on bad azz just cause he spoke tha real bout dre (except the neptunes shit, they are weak). bad don't need dre, sorry guys but there's non-aftermath/shady music out there ;)

Don't hate of Bad Azz?  Are people hating because they believe he's talking shit about Dre?

He's talking like he knows the details of all of Dr. Dre's and The Neptune's contracts and studio sessions.  

Some questions I'm not sure about:

Has Bad Azz ever even worked with the Neptunes?  
Do we know of Bad Azz working with Dre in the studio thru the credits anytime other than "Just Dippin'"?

alright you have a point and i don't want to argue, i'm sure we can have intelligent conversation. this is what i was talkin bout mainly:

"and fuck badd azz he talks sum shit acting a fool talkin bout dre"

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Jome

« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2003, 06:23:34 PM »
Whoa, great interview.. major props.

But about Bad Azz..
He seems to have a bigger ego than even Jayo Felony, even for being such small figures in the music biz..

I like Bad's music, but when he's talking about being the greatest on the West, and says that Battlecat have made beats for Dre (Yeah right!!), it's seems like he's smoking on something.

Also how he boasts about Fabolous as a great rapper, and Battlecat, Jelly Roll, Neptunes, Fred Wreck as all being better than Dre.. there's something wrong.
Either he's seriously pissed for not getting tossed a Dre-beat, or he was smoking through half of the interview.

PLANT

« Reply #33 on: June 11, 2003, 06:29:45 PM »
As much as people dont want to admit, Bad Azz said some true shit about Dre....Because Dre does have alot of people "helping" him to make his beats, where as other producers create there own sounds and make "their own" music.  I think Bad Azz has a long way to go tho when hes speaking about being the next "King of the Coast".....I would put alot of other people up there ahead of BadAzz......and BTW, KURUPTS A BITCH! 8)

Jome

« Reply #34 on: June 11, 2003, 06:36:29 PM »
As much as people dont want to admit, Bad Azz said some true shit about Dre....Because Dre does have alot of people "helping" him to make his beats, where as other producers create there own sounds and make "their own" music.  I think Bad Azz has a long way to go tho when hes speaking about being the next "King of the Coast".....I would put alot of other people up there ahead of BadAzz......and BTW, KURUPTS A BITCH! 8)

Yeah, Kurupt IS a bitch if Bad Azz told the whole truth here..

And btw.. there is no way in hell that Dre have put out a Battlecat-beat and labeled it as his own.. no fucking way.

Fred Wreck.. maybe, but there must be a reason why Dre's shit bumps a lot more than Wrecks, so Dre is probably doing more than just polishing the tracks he gets.
And it was never really a secret that Dre have helpers in the studio, and when Bad says that Just Blaze, Battlecat & a lot more is better than Dre, it's pretty obvious that's exaggerating greatly.

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: June 11, 2003, 06:44:31 PM »
and says that Battlecat have made beats for Dre (Yeah right!!), it's seems like he's smoking on something.

not to sound like an ass but Battlecat did the Just Dippin Remix lol
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

kingpin_4eva

• 'G'
  • LADIES #1 LOVER
« Reply #36 on: June 11, 2003, 07:25:10 PM »
Just finished listening to the interview and it was well done nima. It was really in depth, i believe most of the things bad azz was saying. Alot of cats been talking about dre not producing his own beats but getting credit for it and how ironic is it for bad azz to say the same thing. Notice how Fredwreck and Just Blaze said they will be helping dre with detox so lets see how this plays out. He is really loyal to Snoop and i admire him for that. It is said how kurupt just watched him get his ass kicked. This story has so many stories i don't know who to believe. I guess we need to hear kurupt's version to decide. I just feel sorry for Roscoe , because he is affliated with deathrow and kurupt. He could do much better. I will be on the look-out for his album titled executive decisions. I don't think he is arrogant as Crooked I though, because has had success. It was also funny how he shitted on Nas, because he tried to over charge him for 16 bars. That is something nas would do for real. One more thing it's good to see him keeping in touch with the lbc crew.  
Nah, maybe it's the bitches and the sunshine
Fool, it's the palm trees, cool breeze and one-time
This the home of ragtops and swimsuits
We wear Chuck Taylors, nigga, we don't fuck with Timb boots!

Jome

« Reply #37 on: June 11, 2003, 08:31:35 PM »
and says that Battlecat have made beats for Dre (Yeah right!!), it's seems like he's smoking on something.

not to sound like an ass but Battlecat did the Just Dippin Remix lol

Yeah, I know.. and he also did that track with Knoc-Turn'al feat. Dr.Dre.
But my point is that you have never seen anything listed as "Produced by Dr.Dre", when Dr.Dre really got the beat from Battlecat.

Dre & Battlecat have 2 totally different sounds, and Dre is lightyears ahead Battlecat, imo.
So when Bad Azz says Battlecat "ghost-produced" for Dre, it's almost like saying that Eminem produced the whole Chronic-CD and most of Doggystyle. It's that farfetched to me.

The Watcher

« Reply #38 on: June 12, 2003, 12:11:01 AM »
So I always set the record straight about Spider. He's a bitch, he punched like a little girl

ahahahah !

props on this interview, i got a alot more respect for him now, esp after that death row beatdown. to come back like that and say FUCK DEATH ROW, that gets respect.
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #39 on: June 12, 2003, 12:12:19 AM »

Dope interview homie...
but..."The Neptunes are as dope as Dr. Dre. And I didn't say doper, and they're new, they ain't as old as Dre, but on me, they PRODUCED all they songs, Dre don't produce all his songs, look Dre gets props for songs that he didn't produce!"

Thanks for the truth Bad Azz..
It had to be heard.

Truth hurt's
Hatesrats 2oooTre

real talk

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #40 on: June 12, 2003, 01:14:49 AM »
It could be true, I always thought the original Just Dippin sounded like Battlecat production even Dre was credited.

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
« Reply #41 on: June 12, 2003, 02:22:47 AM »
hahaha, bad azz called neptunes as good as dre cuz theyre producing for justin timberlake? is he fucking kidding me? and khalil produced for dre? khalil?! khalil's beats are NOTHING like dre's.

but for real, i liked the shit bad said bout death row. he was being real about everything. i bet he sure wants to kill kurupt rite now
« Last Edit: June 12, 2003, 02:27:02 AM by Krayzie Mofo Guy »

caTASHtrophe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: June 12, 2003, 06:38:23 AM »
Great interview.

Im Looking forward to seeing how MELLOWMAN covers the issue of Dre not producing his own stuff.

So many different artists have said he doesn't produce his own stuff and Bad Azz is another in the long list.

DJ Quik >>>>>> Dre

Easily

Funkadelic

« Reply #43 on: June 12, 2003, 08:57:35 AM »
I read it yesterday. That shit is fucking long, but it's also fucking dope. Dope for that interview. Bad Azz's and Soopafly's interview both have been very good.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #44 on: June 12, 2003, 10:38:13 AM »
lol sick interview playa, well i cant really comment on the dre shit cuz bad azz obviosuly know mo than any of us about him being in the industry and so on....but i aint gettin into that,

mad props for the interview though, its sick , must have taken forever to write that shit down playa! much respect, i think bad azz is a kat whos someone ya can chill and have a laugh with, he talks alot but he seems a dope kat

peace........seems a lil big headed though

peace