Author Topic: Lil' Kim gets ganked  (Read 236 times)

mrtonguetwista

Lil' Kim gets ganked
« on: June 23, 2003, 01:23:45 PM »
Damn.....I thought my little Timex on my wrist was expensive...lol.

NEW YORK (AP) - Hip-hop performer and producer Lil' Kim, known for flaunting her jewelry, said someone stole $250,000 of it at John F. Kennedy International Airport - including her signature ``Queen Bee'' necklace.

Lil' Kim, 27, was on her way to Los Angeles for Tuesday's Black Entertainment Television awards, in which she's nominated as best female hip-hop artist.

The rapper, whose given name is Kimberly Jones, was catching a Friday morning flight on which she intended to carry a Louis Vuitton bag filled with as much as $500,000 in jewelry including the necklace, which she's worn in several of her music videos.

But an error at the check-in counter caused the bag to be mixed up with eight other pieces of Lil' Kim's luggage, her attorney, Mel Sachs, told the Daily News for a Monday story.

She realized the mistake and the flight was delayed while the bag was retrieved from the baggage hold. Although some of the jewelry was still in it, other pieces were gone and the bag looked ``tampered with,'' said Sachs.

Alan Hicks, a spokesman for the Port Authority, said Lil' Kim ``filed a report for lost jewelry, and the incident is under investigation by the Port Authority police.''

Sachs said that the 4-foot-11 rap artist was upset, but ``should be commended for acting responsibly and being patient.''

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
Re:Lil' Kim gets ganked
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2003, 10:42:21 PM »
Yeah, I heard about this on Regis & Kelly this morning....Regis was makin' fun of her....

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2003, 10:44:48 PM »
TAKE THAT, TAKE THAT, TAKE THAT! - Puffy

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2003, 04:58:55 AM »
Yeah, they took about $270,000 worth of stuff. They took the most expensive bling, among them the said Queen B chain.

Blood Rain

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • flesh of my flesh, my blood is life
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2003, 07:22:24 AM »
damn lol!! ;D ;D

Genius

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2003, 01:45:31 PM »
What most interests me about this is.... 4'11" ? Damn

C-Bizz

• Lil Geezy
  • The Industry is Punks!
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2003, 11:18:28 AM »
She dont even gotta get on her knees, daaamn  8)