Author Topic: GANGS IN UR CITY......  (Read 561 times)

bez

Re:GANGS IN UR CITY......
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2003, 08:01:30 AM »
Liverpool 213 Rollin Crips

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2003, 08:07:24 AM »
Over here there are alot of blood and crip gangs and asian gangs.To be honest with u the asian gangs are the ones who almost always get in shoot outs and are involved with murders. One of my boys was almost killed by the bloods.They followed him and his girl to a fishing dock off near the beaches they hit him andd her with bats and threw them in the ocean. This happened like 2 years ago and it seemed like they did it for no reason at all.

Rag_J

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2003, 09:23:22 AM »
We got like two mayor gangs connected all over Europe to Pakistan, with Pakistani origins..we've got two or three big norwegians gangs, and some smaller ones..(I live in norway)

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2003, 11:23:25 AM »
HAVE A ? FOR YA'LL PEOPLE........ WUT GANGSANG IN YOUR CITY????? HERE IN MILWAUKEE, WICONSIN.....in da sout side ,WE HAVE SURENOS CALLED MEXICAN POSSE 13 THEY BANG ON CLANTONES S/S 14TH STREET GANG, THEY ALSO CLAIM SUR........there is also gd's but they don't bang......but mp's and c-14 is the most to commit 187's not a lot though.......
we have kings, too but not a lot..

Start with your ABCs, then move on.

Shark

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2003, 03:19:29 PM »
There is many black gangs that claim blood and cuz but im not really involved in that sort of thing I stay neutral, i dont want to be seen wearing no red or blue flag and get jumped by some niggas,I still keep in touch with my old homies from my old hood that rep crip so its all good.

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2003, 04:06:14 AM »
impossible to name every gang in tha city...

Lincoln Park Bloodz, Skyline Piru, LAPside (Little Afrika Piru), EastSide Piru, SouthSide 59 Brimz, Emerald Hillz Bloodz, Neighborhood Cripz, WestCoast 30'z Cripz, Linda Vista Cripz, T.O.C. (asian crip gang), Tongan Cripz, Shelltown 38, Logan, Linda Vista 13, etc...etc...etc...etc...

therez a million gangz in SD, alotta Mexican gangz n shit. And a lotta Asian gangz. Otha then that, itz a Blood city really.

Proph aka ..::Konztrukt::..

• 'G'
  • Hip Hop, is everything around you
« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2003, 01:17:08 PM »
im up in abbotsford, BC, canada....so there aint crips and shti where im at....just like groups of guys that run all the drug sales and shit and no one fucks with, except the other groups who are hard as well...some of the guys are like 17....we got Laos boys too...crazy little asian kids that are like 16 17, theyre older brothers are like 20 and shit and they just wreck shop on kids..like weapons and shit, no playin around...the only real hard motherfuckers are the H.A. and the triads...thers a big war goin on right now between them...a couple weeks ago 2 angels were popped in theyre house by the triads...big shit goin down shootings every week, and this is a town of 150,000 people...but yeah thats about it...i just keep on the d/l and im cool with all of them, the only way to be safe.

peace
Battle record: 6-4-0
5 KO's

Wins: Concrete, Qurate-L, Slim-x, Ill Logical, Dreamz, Balliztics
Losses: jaydubuwa, C-Bizzle, Jem, Bez

June awards: Rookie of the month

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2003, 03:42:12 PM »
im up in abbotsford, BC, canada....so there aint crips and shti where im at....just like groups of guys that run all the drug sales and shit and no one fucks with, except the other groups who are hard as well...some of the guys are like 17....we got Laos boys too...crazy little asian kids that are like 16 17, theyre older brothers are like 20 and shit and they just wreck shop on kids..like weapons and shit, no playin around...the only real hard motherfuckers are the H.A. and the triads...thers a big war goin on right now between them...a couple weeks ago 2 angels were popped in theyre house by the triads...big shit goin down shootings every week, and this is a town of 150,000 people...but yeah thats about it...i just keep on the d/l and im cool with all of them, the only way to be safe.

peace

Yeah I was talking to my cousin from Vancouver and he said Hell's Angels declared war on the Triads because the Triads are taking over the whole drug business in Vancouver. It was all over the news he said. I know some Laos Boys from Surrey, the older ones (I lived in Van for awhile).

Proph aka ..::Konztrukt::..

• 'G'
  • Hip Hop, is everything around you
« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2003, 07:31:02 PM »
ya man....its getting crazy...and yeah man the Laos boys are good shit...unless u piss em off, then u got 50 100 pound asian kids rollin up on u with machetes and swords and shit...but yeah its gettin gout of control

peace
Battle record: 6-4-0
5 KO's

Wins: Concrete, Qurate-L, Slim-x, Ill Logical, Dreamz, Balliztics
Losses: jaydubuwa, C-Bizzle, Jem, Bez

June awards: Rookie of the month

Shark

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2003, 03:44:10 PM »
Hahah what the hell some china man gona do to you, throw rice at you?

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2003, 04:37:20 PM »

Yeah the Triads are weak. They make billions of dollars a year. Too bad they ain't gangsta like the broke homies on the block wearing $17 khakis.

::)

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2003, 10:33:21 PM »

u cant be frum Kali...

Frank The Rabbit

• Lil Geezy
  • Feel the bass
« Reply #27 on: July 01, 2003, 11:58:49 PM »
I live in Canada. No need for gangs, everyone shares the beaver pellets.

What's crackalakin' Donnie?

Don Breezio

« Reply #28 on: July 02, 2003, 12:03:51 AM »
oh yeah we have lots in my farm ass town lol...we have the mcdonalds staff, the jack in the box staff, the high school faculty, the farmers, oh yeah...and the fucking sluts! lmao...we have no gangs here...

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: July 07, 2003, 04:17:29 AM »

lol at this guy...u don't know shit bout asian gangs/mafias huh? those guys don't play around man...asian organizated crime groups like the triads and the yakuza be runnin shit in the world...nobody fucks with those guys...
« Last Edit: July 07, 2003, 04:19:48 AM by LaZ1e »