Author Topic: "Put Your Hands Up" from the Doggys Angels..  (Read 160 times)

gFuNkA

"Put Your Hands Up" from the Doggys Angels..
« on: July 20, 2003, 12:38:13 PM »
...im currently listening to this one and have to say its still one of the best Dogghouse tracks so far...awesome Battlecat production. Snoop and Kokane laced a dope hook to this track and Soopafly..damn, he comes fuckin dope on this one. the angels, ruff dogg, king lou...they all complete this track. any1 feel the same?

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:"Put Your Hands Up" from the Doggys Angels..
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2003, 03:17:35 PM »
I feel you on this one Stef.  I didnt even realize until this thread that King Lou and Ruff Dogg appear.  Nice shit.  This song is one of the best of the album along with:

Front Line
Ridaz With Me (arguable the best on the album..)
Yac And Koke

Axle
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2003, 03:27:45 PM »
my fav off that album are

PleezBaleevit!
Baby If You're Ready
Keep Ya Head Up
Ridaz Wit Me
Game to Get Over
Hoodtraps

Trauma-san

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2003, 03:56:07 PM »
I liked Ridaz With Me so much I bought the 12" record.  That chick on there, I can't remember her name, but man, she RIPPED IT.  She even came harder than Doggy's Angels.  Whole album was good, but Ridaz with me always stuck in my head.  Nice hook, too.  Put Your Hands Up was good, too.  I like that line King Lou? Or whoever says about he didn't have a rubber so he used a piece of the passenger side air-bag... LOL.  

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2003, 12:49:39 AM »
DAmm thas y i like this board...people love tha same songs I do, even tho most people who listen to rap haven't heard these songs...
Yeah this song was baaangin, Snoop ripped it too. That album was one the most slept on, the angels were alright but the beats were off the hooooook