Author Topic: Alicia Keys FT Rakim and Nas LINK INSIDE!  (Read 509 times)

Jome

Re:Alicia Keys FT Rakim and Nas LINK INSIDE!
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2003, 04:49:02 PM »
Who's album is this going on?

Alicia's.. sadly.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2003, 03:57:04 PM »
yo this joints sick, alicias part is nice, the more i hear it the mroe i like it, nas starts it off sick..........n rakims verse is mad tite, if that was eminem and y'all would be like how his flow is aweseme and how it goes from strengh to strengh, but nah on the real, its a sick rakim verse, still cant fuckin beleive he aint gone drop a album in 2003 now.............dres lost alot of credibility over this

Jome

« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2003, 07:28:22 PM »
...dres lost alot of credibility over this

I'll co-sign that the minute I see Rakim signing under for a new label.  >:(

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2003, 11:00:35 AM »
...dres lost alot of credibility over this

I'll co-sign that the minute I see Rakim signing under for a new label.  >:(

yeh but thats if he signs with another label anytime soon, i mean niggaz gon think if he cant do it with dre, what makes him think he can do it with us.........but then at the same time i wish im wrong and he drops a album out on aftermath soon but i cant see this happenin at all to be honest..........his been taken off imo.......................but then i do remember when they said they want ppl to believe it aint comin out then they gon hit us with the 1st single.............but this shits jus OTT imo..........shits wack, rakim was like the one album i was major hyped for this year, now i guess its jus 213 of which is meant to drop

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2003, 01:38:31 PM »
tight song

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24