Author Topic: Jay Ayy B  (Read 730 times)

Joachim

Re:Jay Ayy B
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2003, 08:57:30 AM »
Oh BTW I was very interested to see that Wenger loaned out Pennant.

The contrast between Fergie's willingness to trust British and Irish youth with Wenger's hesitancy speaks volumes.

It's ok i understand, i know how emotional you get.

The opportunity came too loan him too a Premiership club, this is his big chance too prove his ability at premiership level too Sir Arsene, I think he'll prove it.

Wenger doesn't trust British youth? Why should he? We've invested millions into grass roots football and our youth academy, it's up to the youth to prove their ability to him.

What British players have United bought through recently?
« Last Edit: August 18, 2003, 08:59:04 AM by Joachim Pires »

bez

« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2003, 09:35:03 AM »
If you where THAT much better than us on the day then the score line would of been greater.  Man Utd where sooooo much better than Bolton because they dominated the game and won 4-0, our game was pretty much even and you won 2-1.  Pires and Viera are world class players, of course they are going to do alot when they get the ball.  Graveson and Yobo where as good as Viera and Pires on saturday.  

Henry should know better than to run over to fans and say shit of course we are going to throw things at him, if I was there I wudda threw sumit at him too and I am sure you would of if we had just scored a pen and fan up to your fans and rubbed it in their faces, don't be soooooo stupid because you know you would of.  Henry is a professional football player and too do that not only sets a very bad example but its also asking for trouble.  He would of cried his ass off if an everton fan would of run onto the pitch and punched him the face, when clearly he instigated the situation.

It might of been a good end to the game if Parlour wouldent of dived, Li Ties leg where there and parlour threw himself over it, never a sending off, I don't know about everyone else but I think football is becoming a bit of a womans game, everytime a player is touched they fall over and pen's and freekicks are given far to easily these days.  Anyone see Les Ferdinand y'day, What the fuck was that penality decision about.

Stubbs deliberate handball??????  The ball hit his elbow yes but it was far from deliberate.

You had are defence all over the place, we hardly have the best defence in the world with Pistone, Yobo, Stubbs and Unsworth and you think you gave us thatttttt much trouble, did you fuck.  Your going to come up against much harder teams in the champs league mate and you best start giving defences a bit more work otherwise our going to get knocked out, oh shit wait.....just like every other year.  

Radz goal was a goal that your team would of killed for on sat.  Well worked and a good finish, basically you had to score a pen to beat us and a shitty tap in, with all the class players you apparently have shouldent you be beating teams like Everton at home by about 3 goals to 0.  

Just admit it, we outplayed you, it wasn't even near even, we missed a couple of sitters and thats the only reason the score is why it was, Gilberto scuffed a sitter, Henry could've had 3, if we had a second striker you'd have got hammered. You say we should be beating teams like yours 3-0 at home and your right, but we had 10 men and we took you apart, you got lucky.

Li Tie should've gone off 5 minutes before he did, he comitted about 7 fouls, Gravesen was lucky too be on the field.  Stubbs should've gone, blatant handball, fucking disgraceful.  Halsey was diabolical.

Henry's family were in a directors box in the Clock End, he ran over and blew a kiss too his missus, he could give a fuck about your fans, if that was our fans throwing shit we'd be up on charges.

your talking out of your arse mate.  The game was pretty much even and the score line says so.  Its not our fault you missed sitters is it.  You scored a pen and a tap in, not our fault you couldent stick a few more past us.  I couldent give a fuck about Henrys family, it was still a dumb move.

You basically reley on 3 players, Viera, Pires and Henry.  Without them your team is weak as fuck.  Your team is basically shite, just like your pies.  

And too Adam Donelly, what the fuck are you talking about kissing united arse.  I love the way man utd play, always have done.  I am  everton through and through so shut your mouth mate.  Arsenals tactics are basically LETS BREAK ON THEM.  

Joachim

« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2003, 09:57:32 AM »
your talking out of your arse mate.  The game was pretty much even and the score line says so.  Its not our fault you missed sitters is it.  You scored a pen and a tap in, not our fault you couldent stick a few more past us.  I couldent give a fuck about Henrys family, it was still a dumb move.

No it wasn't, i'm not going through it again, read all the match reports if you have too, we outplayed you, accept it, move on.

You basically reley on 3 players, Viera, Pires and Henry.  Without them your team is weak as fuck.  Your team is basically shite, just like your pies.  

Sol, Vieira, Pires and Henry are our best players of course we rely on them, what team doesn't rely on their best players?  You say i'm talking out of my arse and then say 'your team is basically shite' lol, whatever, you just got your feelings hurt 'cos we beat you with 10 men... lol

Arsenals tactics are basically LETS BREAK ON THEM.  

So? They work dont they? Didn't we win the double with those tactics? Oh and finished 2nd and won the FA Cup? You really should be a manager.  You're chatting straight bollocks.

bez

« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2003, 10:52:12 AM »
I dont care that you beat us, theres plenty of teams that are going to be beat by you at highbury this season, plenty indeed.....I just dont agree wtih the fact that you think you played us off the park.  No way.

Anyway you won it sounded a good game from where I was sat.  Bring on the goodison game, we'll show ya whos boss.  lol

Joachim

« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2003, 11:02:17 AM »
Fair enough bruv, we just got different opinions on how it went down, its all gravy   ;)

You're right about our defence though, without Sol and Keown we'd be fucked harder then Beckham by the Spanish press this morning :-\

bez

« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2003, 11:09:45 AM »
LOL

Yer man I never had a problem with yer and that its just that footy always get in the way of stuff, ya no how it is. lol

Oh well you won, end of story.  

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2003, 12:15:19 PM »
I love how Man Utd Play

Man stop suckin dick.

Everton are wank it just shows how shit are league is when it shows a team like Everton can finish where they did last season.
We also twated ya last season with 10 men

So please stay on Everton ( Ya own Team ) and stop kissin arse

bez

« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2003, 12:35:05 PM »
LOL everton are wank, 100 years in top flight football mate, we are like one of the only teams that is so stepped in history the league wouldent be the same without us.  

Sol

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2003, 12:38:24 PM »
Kleb will be ok, put it this way......hes a world cup winner.

N e way Arsenal you where so luckkkkky against us on sat.  I listened to the whole thing on the radio and it honestly seemed like the only way you where going to score against us in the first half was by getting a penalty.......and bang look what happens.  Ok it proberly was a pen but you hardly played us off the park.  Henry is a discrace...........sol campbell should be banned for a few games because that tackle was stupid........radz goal was better than Henry's pen and pires's tap in...........Man utd will win the league this season boys......sorry.

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BALLS lol.

We outplayed and outlassed you with 10 men. We should have had 5 or 6. It was quite even untill sol got sent off but after that there was only one team in it.
We were lucky? LOL you saw 5 minutes of highlights on the tele, if you had seen the whole game you would have seen how poor a team you are. You need about 4 or 5 new players, not a chance you will finish 7th again this year.

Sol

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #24 on: August 18, 2003, 12:43:42 PM »
Your going to come up against much harder teams in the champs league mate and you best start giving defences a bit more work otherwise our going to get knocked out, oh shit wait.....just like every other year.  

True

I thought Halsey was topclass as usual.
Stubbs did move his arm into the way of the ball - penalty.
Sol Campbell proffessional foul - red card.
Parlour did dive at Li Tie but the man was asking for it.

This pathetic persecution complex Arsenal fans have - if you don't want red cards then your team shouldn't commit red card offences.

Bollocks as per.
Answer me this: Halsey (manc) said he saw the Henry celebration, he had a word with him and took no action. He had it explained to him  after the game by police that his family were in the box above the scousers.
Then after the game the tosser reports it.
Djemba Djemba nearly seriously injures Sol with a possible red card tackle. But no action can be taken against him after because the ref saw it and took action on the pitch.
How is this possible.

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #25 on: August 18, 2003, 04:43:06 PM »
Djemba made a tackle, got the ball, and his leg hit Campbell.

Couldn't do anything about it mate.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #26 on: August 18, 2003, 05:11:06 PM »
lol if that y'all version of outclassin a team, you got a poor season to come for y'all! face it dawg, arsenal played OK to GOOD..........truth is like everyother team, u rely on one player more than another.....................like arsenal without henry pires and viera are shit.......and sol cambell is a class defender even tho his strugglin lately, so theres alot of reliance on him to..................but whats gon bring ya down is while chelsea and united have a good squad with backup........when y'all players get injured who ya gon bring? no one specail to be fair................now united and chelsea both have very good players each week who aint playin as well as playin, theres the difference.........

BUT
on the other hand, arsenals biggest incentive should be to prove that they didnt need to invest to win the title.................but they do look a little stale right now, and u gotta admit that,

truth be told, no one knows whos gon win the premier, only one game has gone! but arsenal sure didnt outclass everton on that performance but theres still 37 games to go! chill y'all!!

loooks like it gone be one sick season!

peace

bez

« Reply #27 on: August 18, 2003, 08:45:22 PM »
I love how Man Utd Play

Man stop suckin dick.

Everton are wank it just shows how shit are league is when it shows a team like Everton can finish where they did last season.
We also twated ya last season with 10 men

So please stay on Everton ( Ya own Team ) and stop kissin arse

hold on hold on hold on.........who do you support.

Case closed.

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
« Reply #28 on: August 19, 2003, 01:23:27 AM »
Case Closed ?

I support the real Manchester team Scouse boy.
Ya know the 1 that twated U with 10 men Last season

bez

« Reply #29 on: August 19, 2003, 09:57:35 AM »
The real team from manchester is united mate, lol.

I don't care if you beat us last season, I couldent give a flying fuck, we finished 7th, above you.  

City are not a good team.